Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to start a new project: Cryptstorage  (Read 577 times)
distortednet (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 06:29:30 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2013, 06:58:30 AM by distortednet

I am currently working on a cloud based storage solution aimed at bitcoin users. Currently, i am putting the finishing touches on UI development and will be able to start coding up the backend pretty soon.
i have a bitcoinstarter page that explains a decent amount: https://bitcoinstarter.com/projects/32

I would really REALLY love the community's opinions, questions, advice, ideas, etc.
Anything to make this successful for you guys, please check out the bitcoin starter page, donate if you can and ask questions if you can't.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:49:43 AM

My 0.02Ƀ?

Prices should be in Ƀ.
Crypto should not be key-pair based.
You should work on editing Bootstraps CSS a bit more (It's SUPER bootstrapy).
If you don't plan on having a mobile app, I also suggest moving completely over to Foundation by ZURB, it's screen-size policy is far better than bootstraps fluid grid, in my opinion.

If I think of anything more, I'll let you know.

Good luck!
distortednet (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 06:55:48 AM

My 0.02Ƀ?

Prices should be in Ƀ.
Crypto should not be key-pair based.
You should work on editing Bootstraps CSS a bit more (It's SUPER bootstrapy).
If you don't plan on having a mobile app, I also suggest moving completely over to Foundation by ZURB, it's screen-size policy is far better than bootstraps fluid grid, in my opinion.

If I think of anything more, I'll let you know.

Good luck!

Ah, i did not know that. I would like to keep mobile in mind. I agree it does look pretty "bootstrappy" i figure once i get the basic layout down, putting an actual theme in place won't be too hard.

I will check out Foundation though!

You are right on key-pairs, its been a real toss up in my head exactly how i want to do it, there will be some pretty complex issues i will have to overcome with this with the way i plan to do things.

The prices shown are USD, but they will NOT remain that way. that was done more to just have some sort of content, and i have not gotten around to changing it.

Thank you for your input, every suggestion i get really helps out a ton!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: