Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 0.10usd[btc] by doing a very simple task.[Indian Phone no needed]  (Read 543 times)
ronyprompr (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:05:03 PM

Easy BTC for everyone
I will pay : 0.10 usdBTC
1.go to
https://oneplusstore.in/december?_act_referrer=20076372#.WFGziGNZYOk.google_plusone_share
2.Do the 4 steps there.
3.1st register with your gmail or facebook.
4.verify your mobile (must be a Indian ph no as otp verification will be there )
5.submit your address ,and share.
6.the page will show 4 right tick if you done everything correctly.
7.Show me the screenshot and tell me your userid there.
8.I will see your id under my refferal and pay you the BTC in your wallet provided.
*i can paytm the money you also if you want
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:36:22 PM

why don't you post this topic in Indian local section ? How can a man from US be able to have an Indian phone number ? I am really confused what you try to do here. Please move your topic there and you will find more people who are interested in your job. And guess what, this job is not worth to do because you only pay 0.1$ for people to finish 8 steps.
ronyprompr (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:34:31 PM

why don't you post this topic in Indian local section ? How can a man from US be able to have an Indian phone number ? I am really confused what you try to do here. Please move your topic there and you will find more people who are interested in your job. And guess what, this job is not worth to do because you only pay 0.1$ for people to finish 8 steps.
Thanks for you advice actually i am a total newbie here,donot know about other threads here,
But i moved this topic to Indian marketplace ,Plus this is only 4 step work.not 8 step.
Thank you.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:33:35 AM

He posted here because He need person who from India Finish all steps With Otp verification
Actually this website launches a Refer system
We can redeem prizes after 3 refer even (worth 250 rs)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: