Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0% Fee Claymore Miner Bundle!  (Read 10201 times)
botinho

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:04:50 PM

No fake
My friend took remuver and after 15 minutes poloniex hacked account wtf

Lock!!! BAN BAN BAN!!!!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moondreams

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:05:52 PM

Put 0% Zcash for free.

This is now just profiteering.

It is making a profit, I agree. But I did a lot of work to make these mods, I believe my work deserves it's worth in time. If you want it for free, you're just as much a "profiteer". I mean, you're welcome to use Claymore's original and pay 2%.

yes..I prefer to pay 2% to clay ... and in any case, if there is no fee , as do you earn profits?
Q_R_V

Activity: 428

Inactivity: 8963

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:17:40 PM

Nah, i would rather support Claymore with his fee.
Moondreams

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:19:47 PM

Nah, i would rather support Claymore with his fee.

definitely
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:41:09 PM

Dude, Take a hint. You're not wanted here.

Go troll elsewhere with your stolen content.

To anyone out there willing to trust a thief, I leave you with the following quote:

Whenever someone starts talking about 'fair competition' or indeed, about 'fairness' in general, it is time to keep a sharp eye on your wallet, for it is about to be picked.

caloydgreat

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:02:26 PM

Does your mod support solo mining on ether? Is there no downtime in your mod?

Smod work is garbage.
ecohash

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:03:51 PM

This is worth mb 0.01 BTC, maybe... Still is better to support REAL miner developer then cracker...

For everyone that want to fast crack claymore:

run .bat that look in comand line DevFee, if found restart miner. Takes about 3-5 s to initiate, in this time you dont use full power, so you save some money, but claymore dont release new version faster..
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:11:18 PM

dude why the fuck you want to ruin the system?
You and people like you fuck up things all the time, I like Claymore's miners, I like what he is doing and I also like paying the fee he deserves!
mamboOo

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:07:17 AM

smod
You will always remain poor
smod (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:54:27 AM

This is worth mb 0.01 BTC, maybe... Still is better to support REAL miner developer then cracker...

For everyone that want to fast crack claymore:

run .bat that look in comand line DevFee, if found restart miner. Takes about 3-5 s to initiate, in this time you dont use full power, so you save some money, but claymore dont release new version faster..

You're an idiot. Anyone who thinks using the .bat method makes sense, is losing money, You're losing money because everytime it restarts, you lose 20 secs per connection. You save nothing since you need it to restart multiple times an hour. My mod is the only way to do it.

smod
You will always remain poor

I'm not poor, which is why I can afford to make software.

Dude, Take a hint. You're not wanted here.

Go troll elsewhere with your stolen content.

To anyone out there willing to trust a thief, I leave you with the following quote:

Whenever someone starts talking about 'fair competition' or indeed, about 'fairness' in general, it is time to keep a sharp eye on your wallet, for it is about to be picked.

I never asked to be wanted, also you're wrong. A lot of people use my mod. Show's that a lot of people want it.
chown.multi

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:29:44 AM

You are lying, and you are stupid.

ClaymoreZEC miner : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/571ba969f388184474a150f285498052ff26a2bd1fe30d3225b6e14f6c3f4374/analysis/
Detection ratio:   29 / 56

Virustotal : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3c825bb05edc5a9909829cdecca3a30abcb8e8045188d93665aa86ed45a3ef6f/analysis/
Detection ratio:   1 / 55

That one is a false positive because i used a packer.

So you use a miner that virustotal reports has 29 trojans, but are affraid to use a software that has one false positive Smiley
deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:51:31 AM

Since banning several of his retarded threads wasnt enough to get the message across, I vote to ban this account. If he pops up again with a different account peddling his stolen shit, we can ban that account as well, no biggie. But scum like this needs to be purged periodically.

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
chown.multi

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:17:05 AM

Oh guys... i think he makes enough money already.. Smiley
He won't even feel those few % taken by those few people using the devfee remover.

Let me give you a little hint , his nicehash account : https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&addr=1LmMNkiEvjapn5PRY8A9wypcWJveRrRGWr

And that is nicehash only..He has more than 5 accounts on dwarfpool, etc etc..

Just do the math yourself.
Mindblown.
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:28:01 AM

Popcorn time. Garbage competition season one...

Again, there is much safer way of removing Claymore's fee. Option nofee exists in Claymore miners. You are losing some speed, but power also goes down. With tiny profitability like this days, one should be with very low IQ to spend money on "honest cracker's word it's clean and top speed". Shocked

chown.multi

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:09:43 AM

It's not about removing it, it's about taking it and making those shares go to YOUR wallet.

Nice to see you guys are all so honest and not using any cracked, hacked, etc. software.
Oh wait,raise your hand if you use a legally bought Windows. Oh no, i see no hands raised.

Does that mean Microsoft doesn't deserve the money for their work ?
That's why you are using a cracked version of Windows?

Just think about it.
Bidnant

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:18:38 AM

Put 0% Zcash for free.

This is now just profiteering.

It is making a profit, I agree. But I did a lot of work to make these mods, I believe my work deserves it's worth in time. If you want it for free, you're just as much a "profiteer". I mean, you're welcome to use Claymore's original and pay 2%.

Even with 0%, it is not profitable.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:32:50 PM

I never asked to be wanted, also you're wrong. A lot of people use my mod. Show's that a lot of people want it.

You came to a public forum to get attention, it's crying out to be wanted and get attention. Typical Troll. This can be evidenced by the fact you keep recreating accounts and threads to get more attention to yourself.

"A lot of people use my mod" ---- There's "a lot" of thieves and criminals in this world, your point?

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:11:01 PM

It's not about removing it, it's about taking it and making those shares go to YOUR wallet.

Nice to see you guys are all so honest and not using any cracked, hacked, etc. software.
Oh wait,raise your hand if you use a legally bought Windows. Oh no, i see no hands raised.

Just think about it.

Some people are forced to used legal copy of windows and microsoft is still making profit. What you are doing is basically cutting claymore's profit. If i were him and majority start using this I wouldn't waste my time developing another miner.
chown.multi

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:38:17 PM

Just think about it.

Some people are forced to used legal copy of windows and microsoft is still making profit. What you are doing is basically cutting claymore's profit. If i were him and majority start using this I wouldn't waste my time developing another miner.

Applying the same logic Microsoft should stop making new operating systems because the majority is already using cracked version. Smiley
The point is, Claymore won't stop developing new miners, neither he will go and sell them privately (im not sure he isn't doing that already), because that means much less profit, than the 1-2-3% fee's he is working with.
You guys worry too much about nothing.
smod (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:36:01 PM

Just think about it.

Idiot. This isn't about cracking or hacking. This is about giving people options, and not extorting them like Claymore is doing.

Since banning several of his retarded threads wasnt enough to get the message across, I vote to ban this account. If he pops up again with a different account peddling his stolen shit, we can ban that account as well, no biggie. But scum like this needs to be purged periodically.

You know what's scum? Extortion. And that's Claymore's game here. Imagine Microsoft charging you on a daily basis just to use your computer. Yeah. And you guys are being loyal to someone who is literally charging you more than an actual wage.

If he's selling a product, then he needs to sell it. Right now, it's like he's running a trojan bitcoin miner every hour for everyone.

Popcorn time. Garbage competition season one...

Again, there is much safer way of removing Claymore's fee. Option nofee exists in Claymore miners. You are losing some speed, but power also goes down. With tiny profitability like this days, one should be with very low IQ to spend money on "honest cracker's word it's clean and top speed". Shocked

You're a fool. It's true not every newbie account should be trusted, but it's just as easy to install sandboxie or run it in a Virtual Machine. Pretty basic stuff buddy.

Oh guys... i think he makes enough money already.. Smiley
He won't even feel those few % taken by those few people using the devfee remover.

Let me give you a little hint , his nicehash account : https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&addr=1LmMNkiEvjapn5PRY8A9wypcWJveRrRGWr

And that is nicehash only..He has more than 5 accounts on dwarfpool, etc etc..

Just do the math yourself.
Mindblown.

Actually, you'd be surprised how many people have moved to using my mod. Mainly the big farmers who benefit more. Paying 1% less is wayyy more benefit. Now paying 0%, that's the goal for them.

You came to a public forum to get attention, it's crying out to be wanted and get attention. Typical Troll. This can be evidenced by the fact you keep recreating accounts and threads to get more attention to yourself.

"A lot of people use my mod" ---- There's "a lot" of thieves and criminals in this world, your point?

I guess my point is, anyone wanting 0% is just as much a seeker as me. And also for your information, I have not been recreating accounts. It's just one account because I am following all the rules.

Also,My mod works with Claymore's latest 9.2!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: