Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Website - Huge Traffic - Over 100,000 Visitors/week  (Read 913 times)
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:49:44 AM

A background on this site.....

This was a website I launched a while ago, it is a news-style website and is being indexed by Google, and many other search engines.

This site is also in Google with AMP support.

This week I had over 91,000 sessions with a bounce rate of 18%!

AdSense earnings is nearly $1,000/month.

I will give you total control of the site and the hosting account (Through A2Hosting).

Serious inquiries only, and as always, a escrow is preferred.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 01:53:04 AM

This was a website I launched a while ago, it is a news-style website and is being indexed by Google, and many other search engines.

I will give you total control of the site and the hosting account (Through A2Hosting).

Your claims contradicts what you actually said. You said it was launched a while ago but its already indexed by Google with earnings is $1,000/month. I don't think this was launched "a while a go" if this is already already indexed by Google with earnings is $1,000/month through adsense.
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:56:29 AM

Your claims contradicts what you actually said. You said it was launched a while ago but its already indexed by Google with earnings is $1,000/month. I don't think this was launched "a while a go" if this is already already indexed by Google with earnings is $1,000/month through adsense.
For it's age, it's new in terms of a domain. But for the traffic it's receiving, it's doing very good. If you want to discuss further via PM you are more than welcomed and I will gladly provide all info you seek, I don't want to put it on a public site however that gets indexed by search engines.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
HarryJackson

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:32:52 PM

if you already earn AdSense earnings is nearly $1,000/month. why you sell your domain? what your reason?
You can giving me proof. If you already giving proof. How much you sell domain name? you domain is auto blog content or manual?

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

Please op show proof and give reason for selling such a profitable domain/site
Also it will help if you can post Address of site/domain
If you don't pm me details if you are wiling to show me proof and have a reasonable offer that you will accept

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: