Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning for post  (Read 991 times)
nrm4bits (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:28:49 AM

Can i earn for quality post?
I have read somewhere in this forum that i can earn by posting good stuff here. Is it true or i can earn in the forum just by donations or by something else that i don't know so far

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:36:48 AM

yes it is true, that is called signature campaign you can earn some amount just by posting constructive posts here in the forum. more informations can be found in their thread for their rules on where they will count such posts

here is the list of active signature campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

nrm4bits (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:46:41 AM

ok, i wasnt sure about if the signature campaigns were made here in the forum or not, that's why i ask, i believed that the signature campaigns were made outside and that you can also earn by posting good content here.
thks Smiley
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:46:20 AM

I have read somewhere in this forum that i can earn by posting good stuff here. Is it true or i can earn in the forum just by donations or by something else that i don't know so far
Yes. You can earn btc for your quality post you create. But you must be enrolled to a signature campaign in able for you to be paid on any post you created. Youre a newbie, so i dont recommend you to enroll at any signatufe campaign yet. For now hou must focus on your post quality. And when you reach the rank which is profitable enough. That is the time to enroll. Atleast a member above can earn good amount of btc. So i suggest you to reach this rank before you enroll to any signature campaign. Newbie is not profitable at any signature campaig because the rate is too low..
quit_gambling_for_good

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:54:40 AM

You would need to level up your member rank in bitcointalk before you can earn a good amount in signature campaign.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:23:36 AM

Just go to the services section, you will find signature campaign threads in there and look each if there are vacant and enroll, just be careful not to spam or else suffer the consequence of it.

As you can see now, lots of farmed accounts are popping out like mushrooms because their previous accounts were already banned. If what you mean by posting quality content is to write a post with quality then its good, but I think copying contents from other sites in here is not permitted ( I am not sure though ).

Again, welcome and good vibes.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:17:44 AM

Yes it is true you can earn by posting quality content by managing a signature campaign but you need to learn many before going in to that section, as you are newbie no one will accept your rank, Once your rank is up you will make decent money but the thing here is manager should accept you in order to earn.

Be wise man and build friendly relation with all the bitcointalk related members and raise your question what ever you have, are else refer to the post. Once your rank is up than you can join in signature campaign.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:53:32 PM

As you can see most members posted already same thoughts/answers regarding on your queries.I could say that its really possible to earn money on just posting here on this forum but before you bother yourself to engage on signature campaigns better to read all the important stuff written here on begginers sections and learn all the important things to consider its either on forum rules and signature campaign rules.I would like you to know that better to build up your account first before bothering to join a campaign.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:25:05 PM

Donations??? If you are talking about donating your knowledge and getting rewarded, then it's true...
If you are looking for something else, then you might find potential buyers for your goods/services that you have, to be offered...
Being a newbie, you won't earn much but yeah you can have a start and you may learn how is it possible, and you can earn through many different things aside like watching games and rounds section and doing small tasks for bitcoins...

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:26:06 PM

but I think copying contents from other sites in here is not permitted ( I am not sure though ).
Yes, it is not permitted to copy pasted from other sites without adding the main source where you get it. Plagiarism has zero tolerance on here.

What do you mean with bolded sentence? AFAIK, you will only get "Donator" stats when you donated 10 BTC and "VIP" stats when you donated 50 BTC.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:19:28 PM

Yes, you can earn bitcoin for just posting good quality post/comments here in our forum. You just need an account that has at least member rank account, So if you don't have that account then you can get to that rank by posting here regularly. If you want to some infos you can explore this forum and read different topics from different sections and if you want to share your thoughts you can just post a comment then you can earn activity which can help you to rank up, Then if you reach member rank then you can join to different signature campaigns out there, Just simply choose one and obey their rules and don't forget to post good quality and there you go, You can earn bitcoin by just posting your opinions on different topics here.
nrm4bits (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:33:59 PM

but I think copying contents from other sites in here is not permitted ( I am not sure though ).
Yes, it is not permitted to copy pasted from other sites without adding the main source where you get it. Plagiarism has zero tolerance on here.

What do you mean with bolded sentence? AFAIK, you will only get "Donator" stats when you donated 10 BTC and "VIP" stats when you donated 50 BTC.

I meant that if i post something great, valuable, if i share my knowledge for free, maybe i could get some rewards  Tongue
but now i know, anyway thks
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:40:49 PM

You would be better of using a skill that you have to make anything in bitcoin.
Relying on a signature campaign is not the way to go.
They are used for people who are here frequently enough to post and not just in it to receive a payment at the end of the week.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:05:58 PM

You would be better of using a skill that you have to make anything in bitcoin.
Relying on a signature campaign is not the way to go.
They are used for people who are here frequently enough to post and not just in it to receive a payment at the end of the week.

Yes obviously it would not work for newbies first and for that person need to know about bitcoin completely. If you have kindly search service section about the IT projects which is providing payment in bitcoin with your skill. Try to post and advertisement about your skills.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:07:39 PM

I meant that if i post something great, valuable, if i share my knowledge for free, maybe i could get some rewards  Tongue
but now i know, anyway thks

You will not get rewarded for sharing your knowledge unless you are enrolled in a signature campaign because you advertise a company's website while contributing to the community, and that way you will be able to earn some fixed/pay per post rewards. But your opinion matters, so it should be constructive and not something which may be considered "useless".
nrm4bits (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:56:20 PM

I read the campaign guidelines and i still having some doubts:
-> can i post about any topic in the forum, in any place i want and in the language that i want (Spanish - English in my case) or is it ruled by the campaign operators ?
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 10:08:18 PM

-> can i post about any topic in the forum, in any place i want and in the language that i want (Spanish - English in my case) or is it ruled by the campaign operators ?
Most of signature campaigns have a set of specific rules.
At witch board your posts will be counted as valuable and in what language is always
for the campaign owner to decide.
You can post whatever and wherever you want ( as long as within global rules )  but be sure that not all post will get you credits.
Campaigns are managed in various ways some are controlled by human being, called campaign manager, where others are watched by a bot ( special script ) Those entities may and most probably will check you, your post quality and your forum status ( trust rating )
Every single campaign have FAQ and rules in their thread, always read it carefully.  

diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:33:43 AM

Good for you, better understand it well and observe how posters post their comments on threads.

-> can i post about any topic in the forum,

Yes you can, provided that your post has quality and really has something it that could contribute on the thread and in the community.

in any place i want and in the language that i want (Spanish - English in my case) or is it ruled by the campaign operators ?

There are campaigns that accepts local posts, but all of it depends on the campaign rules, there is no exemption to that.

All rules that the campaign imposed should be followed, some campaigns might not remove you from the campaign if you post on boards and sections that they don't allow, but for sure they won't count your post. Each campaign has a rule, so better read each before trying.

Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:14:15 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 10:53:54 AM by Techie5879

Yes, you should join a decent signature campaign so that you can get some decent payments. Be sure to post constructively, post useful and topic-related content and never spam (try t post a lot just to get paid). To do this, I first would recommend you to learn considerable and useful stuff about bitcoin and then start contributing/posting here. You need to get to Full member for significant payments, a work that takes around 4 months, give or take a few days Smiley

Good luck Smiley
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:47:41 AM

Yes you can earn by posting here in the forum... But I would advice that you atleast  reach the rank of full member to  have atleast a higher reward in each post... Feel free to roam around first in the forum and learn from threads... Don't rush your self in joining the signature campaign if you are only after the earning, it would just push you to post more without a quality...

Now, talking about donation, well you can't earn with that here, you have to work to earn...  Smiley

Again, welcome and goodluck to your journey in bitcoin...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: