Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Website With Wordpress Plugin [300-400 Satoshi] (Paused)  (Read 976 times)
Bitckerz

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 10:53:46 AM

More 2 payouts sent

Thanks for payment

You Welcome.But i don't think i can keep up much longer.Because user only interested in high rewards they won't care how we generate revenue.
In these 3 days i got only 1 click : Sad
Btw still trying. Smiley
i think you better forgot about google and place btc ads instead. . you will get more clicks cause the ads are more btc related.. btw google disabled my faucets yesterday they nog banned me but its not allowed to place ads on a faucet in the end they will see it anyway and your earnings will be lost.. i lost 800euro on google

I know google is risky & i'm already searching for some other networks with better rates.Can't apply for Mellow ads because site is still higher than 1000K Alexa rank.
I found one CPA network which allow to use BTC as reward after user complete offers.But problem is they pay only once for one offer or download/person.If user complete same offer again i won't get paid.
Please suggest me some good Networks for Faucet with no alexa rank limit.

My faucet needs users to go through a couple of pages/couple of popup ads to claim, once in a while some users whine about it, otherwise the traffic is steady. I do have adsense, but do not use it because eventually you will get blocked, why throw it away for quick bucks, would not recommend you to use adsense either. Mellow ads is most profitable. You can integrate a pop up ad network also. The problem you are not getting clicks is threshold/users do not know whether the funds have been credited to their accounts. You are using plugin created by ofir, like you said it does not pay real time (manually), the rewards are really good. If you can integrate live payouts then you would be in profit, but mellow ads is a must, keep rewards low, till you have a good alexa rank or pay out of your pocket now, lower alexa ranks and get mellow ads approved. Good luck with your faucet  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WinBIts

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:57:47 AM

More 2 payouts sent

Thanks for payment

You Welcome.But i don't think i can keep up much longer.Because user only interested in high rewards they won't care how we generate revenue.
In these 3 days i got only 1 click : Sad
Btw still trying. Smiley
i think you better forgot about google and place btc ads instead. . you will get more clicks cause the ads are more btc related.. btw google disabled my faucets yesterday they nog banned me but its not allowed to place ads on a faucet in the end they will see it anyway and your earnings will be lost.. i lost 800euro on google

I know google is risky & i'm already searching for some other networks with better rates.Can't apply for Mellow ads because site is still higher than 1000K Alexa rank.
I found one CPA network which allow to use BTC as reward after user complete offers.But problem is they pay only once for one offer or download/person.If user complete same offer again i won't get paid.
Please suggest me some good Networks for Faucet with no alexa rank limit.

My faucet needs users to go through a couple of pages/couple of popup ads to claim, once in a while some users whine about it, otherwise the traffic is steady. I do have adsense, but do not use it because eventually you will get blocked, why throw it away for quick bucks, would not recommend you to use adsense either. Mellow ads is most profitable. You can integrate a pop up ad network also. The problem you are not getting clicks is threshold/users do not know whether the funds have been credited to their accounts. You are using plugin created by ofir, like you said it does not pay real time (manually), the rewards are really good. If you can integrate live payouts then you would be in profit, but mellow ads is a must, keep rewards low, till you have a good alexa rank or pay out of your pocket now, lower alexa ranks and get mellow ads approved. Good luck with your faucet  Smiley
treu im happy they just blocked my domains and not my account .. but still lost all earnings from that time.. only left 16euro in my balance -_-
LyQaN (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:29:54 AM

I'm working on a new script for direct payout to user.So i stopped paying & release all remaining payments.
I hope i soon finished working on new script & faucet will back online.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 07:38:30 AM

Maybe you should consider to use a plugin like this one:  https://wordpress.org/plugins/bitcoin-faucet/
It has BlockChain or CoinBase integrated and you can insert the faucet shortcode in any page/widget you want.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: