Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e.com Banned my account with 100k $  (Read 2813 times)
Tropical28 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:34:05 PM

Hello everyone, a week ago i just withdraw 60k$ to my bank account from btc-e, and after that loaded my account with another 100k$ i joined btc-e since bitfinex has been hacked.. anyway they banned my account with no real reason, and they dont give me any real reason and sometimes takes 3-4 days to get reply from them! I worry about my coins.. and i even can't trade my coins and Ethereum fall down.. thats sucks what should I do ?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6115

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:37:06 PM

If you are sure that you didn't break any of their rules (I haven't used them personally) and everything you are doing is legit then I guess you should continue to contact them hoping for an answer as there isn't anything else to do at this point . In the other hand , If you really got scammed (for no reason) then you should post some proof so users stop using their services .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:51:02 PM

[...]If you really got scammed (for no reason) then you should post some proof so users stop using their services .

And please try to use the proper Scam Report Format.

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Tropical28 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:13:43 PM

what i can break here? i just trading.. will wait for reply before going mad..
Actualiteit

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:52:40 PM

Do you have any proof? Doesn't seem very believable like this mate..
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:54:16 PM

what i can break here? i just trading.. will wait for reply before going mad..

Why did you shout out loud here before waiting, then???
We were here to help, but then you are now saying that you are interested in waiting...
Nobody is asking you to go "mad" or whatever on them, it's just that you should file up Scam Accusation Report in order to let the users be with you to investigate your case, or else you will wait before the robbers get out with your money and leave you nothing in order to be able to punish them???

Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:10:29 PM

That is a massive amount of money to be moving to an exchange account and they probably are concerned about laundering of funds with this movement.
Contact them and ask why specifically they limited access to your account.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Redemption09

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:47:33 PM

Well you've got some nerve making a public post thats for sure. BTC-E support pointed me to this thread, most likely my support ticket is the reason for your account being frozen. After you hacked me in september I obviouysly kept an eye on where the stolen Ethereum from my hacked Poloniex account went and when I saw you moved them to BTC-E I filed a support ticket. For those interested you can see his deposit to BTC-E here: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x65ddee5aa4070093a2d1a10dfd9a94603bd017a95101a458a110099c9cb3fbe6

If you trace back where the Ethereum for that deposit came from you'l find various sources (most likely all stolen crypto) among them a withdrawal from Poloniex made by the hacker when he emptied my Poloniex account after hacking my computer. Poloniex will verify my story.

Care to explain how you came across all this Ethereum? You've got some serioius explaining to do.

I also would like to know where my bitcoins are while we're on the topic of you explaining stuff.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:07:30 AM

Care to explain how you came across all this Ethereum? You've got some serioius explaining to do.
So apparently OP hacked you and tried to move the hacked funds via BTC-e? If this is true, OP is truly a very dumb 'hacker'. In case of this being the truth, it's good to see some money actually being recovered due to the transparent nature of blockchains. I'll keep an eye out for further story development.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:06:58 PM

100k $ ??
damn its not joke at all
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 04:45:53 PM

@OP please add some proof for accusation, I am really interested to see it.
Bitcoin price is surging high so it is always advisable to keep bitcoins safely with you not on exchanges.
@redemption90 I am really sorry for your loss , but the accusation is still valid. In crypto there is hacking everywhere.
Please show some proof.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

Redemption09

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:25:20 PM

Highly doubt OP will ever login again let alone post here. I think his abstinence from replying tells enough, must be awkward being caught red handed.
neochiny

Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 06:52:36 AM

Well you've got some nerve making a public post thats for sure. BTC-E support pointed me to this thread, most likely my support ticket is the reason for your account being frozen. After you hacked me in september I obviouysly kept an eye on where the stolen Ethereum from my hacked Poloniex account went and when I saw you moved them to BTC-E I filed a support ticket. For those interested you can see his deposit to BTC-E here: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x65ddee5aa4070093a2d1a10dfd9a94603bd017a95101a458a110099c9cb3fbe6

If you trace back where the Ethereum for that deposit came from you'l find various sources (most likely all stolen crypto) among them a withdrawal from Poloniex made by the hacker when he emptied my Poloniex account after hacking my computer. Poloniex will verify my story.

I also would like to know where my bitcoins are while we're on the topic of you explaining stuff.
Woah. That's quite the twist.
If this is really the case, then good thing BTC-e froze his account. I hope they'll be able to help you get back your funds. By the way, what else did BTC-e say, aside from pointing you to this thread?

@OP, care to comment about this? Don't go MIA now.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 08:02:38 AM

If this is really the case, then good thing BTC-e froze his account. I hope they'll be able to help you get back your funds. By the way, what else did BTC-e say, aside from pointing you to this thread?

Hello

We received a request from the police and are now conducting an investigation into the fraud.

support btc-e.com

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
neochiny

Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 08:53:38 AM

Hello

We received a request from the police and are now conducting an investigation into the fraud.

support btc-e.com
Very good. I take it that once your investigation proves that those funds were indeed stolen from hacked accounts,
you'll be sending back those funds to the addresses they came from? Or would the owners of those accounts have to contact you individually as well as provide some kinds of proof/verification?

Sorry for my questions. It's just that I'm interested to know how you're gonna handle those funds that you're currently holding?
Keep up the great support guys.  Cheesy

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:39:04 PM

Kudos to BTC-e!

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:30:46 PM

Kudos to BTC-e!

I support this too.
I also have had no real problems with BTC-e ever.
I have not used the place for ages though.

WOW this is popcorn story time material here LOL  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:48:04 PM

Can I ask how your account was hacked? Did you access a malicious website created by the scammer? Do you still remember the URL?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 02:48:39 PM

Can I ask how your account was hacked? Did you access a malicious website created by the scammer? Do you still remember the URL?
It's only fake scam accusation. OP account was created only to make this accusation and he probably won't come back to bitcointalk. And he even not provided any proofs about locking his account. I'm sure he don't have such big amount of money.

Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:52:04 AM

If he is one of the hacker ,tbh he really got some balls of steel to post here in public forum. Or he just a troller want some attention?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: