Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RAFFLE]MS65 LOADED CryptoImperator 1/2 oz Block Halving In Progress  (Read 1638 times)
IronMarvel2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:48:19 PM

I take the spots 3 and f.

edit: https://blockchain.info/tx/8f1094fb7a1372b26e362854191e1cd8ad15eb91977412e9503c875bdc636f1f

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 08:11:04 PM

Zero 0
please
https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/4f52b0f67b77276135f5cd76dc643e7364151b4c62b095e4c4d0c38c6126b716

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
Liad.Services (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:15:00 PM

4 spots left before we choose a block to determine the winner !.
Don't miss the chance

EDIT: 2nd place winner now gets a free worldwide tracked shipping!
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:21:26 PM

Don't miss the chance

When I win would you be willing to peel the coin, sweep the private key into your wallet and then send me the BTC? and give second place the used coin.
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:22:29 PM

When is the drawing? we have more than 8 so I guess you're not giving up and refunding.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
mogrith
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:24:24 PM

Don't miss the chance

When I win would you be willing to peel the coin, sweep the private key into your wallet and then send me the BTC? and give second place the used coin.

Really? It's a nice looking coin and 1/2oz .999 silver

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:25:07 PM

If you win, I'll buy that coin for 0.14BTC so Liad doesn't have to peel it. Sound good?
Liad.Services (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:37:59 PM

Don't miss the chance

Why would you agree to take .125 instead of the coin Cheesy?
Anyway if you want, I can just send you .125 and I'll keep the coin,this is a graded pure silver coin, which worth way above .125.

When is the drawing? we have more than 8 so I guess you're not giving up and refunding.

I won't cancel it now as there are only 4 spots left.

Anyway I added a free shipping for the 2nd winner, I hope that it will make people join faster.

IronMarvel2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:55:02 AM

Come on people! Lets get this rolling. 4 spots left! Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FFrankie

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:00:39 PM

Don't miss the chance

Anyway if you want, I can just send you .125 and I'll keep the coin,this is a graded pure silver coin, which worth way above .125.

Anyway I added a free shipping for the 2nd winner, I hope that it will make people join faster.

HAs anyone peeled one before to confirm the private key actually is the right one. CI doesn't look to be the most honest person right now. The coin is worth a whole lot less if the keys are comprised
pmq

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:19:19 PM

HAs anyone peeled one before to confirm the private key actually is the right one. CI doesn't look to be the most honest person right now. The coin is worth a whole lot less if the keys are comprised
I'm considering buying all the available spots just to get things wrapped up this year Smiley
But, killyou72 - can you post a reference to your claim '...if the keys are compromised'
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:26:33 PM

i'll take b

Paid

Thanks
FFrankie

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:27:28 PM

I'm considering buying all the available spots just to get things wrapped up this year Smiley
But, killyou72 - can you post a reference to your claim '...if the keys are compromised'

Where am I claiming anything? If nobody has peeled any of the coins no one knows if it's really there Look at CI trust he was using an account he controlled to bump his own auctions. If someone is greedy like that who knows what else they are capable of.
Liad.Services (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:28:23 PM

Don't miss the chance

I have the public address down here printed on a small paper so you can verify the funds.
I bought this coin directly from minerjones few months ago.

Anyway the only reason that CryptoImperaptor got a negative is because someone suspects that he used alts to make his auction's price higher.
He is not a scammer, and he is recently sold pure gold coins here.

It's not the first serie of coin that he produced and no one ever compained. So don't make false claims.
anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:31:06 PM

I will take slot C.
Give me 2 minutes to pay.

Thanks!

Later edit: paid.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
Liad.Services (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:33:44 PM

I will take slot C.
Give me 2 minutes to pay.

Thanks!
Reserved.
Take your time, it's alright.

It means that we only have 2 spots left at the moment.
Feel free to reserve your spot.
anorganix
Copper Member

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:34:21 PM

Just paid, please see my edited post above.
Thank you.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
pmq

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:39:00 PM

Where am I claiming anything? If nobody has peeled any of the coins no one knows if it's really there Look at CI trust he was using an account he controlled to bump his own auctions. If someone is greedy like that who knows what else they are capable of.
Ok, thought there was something else I was not aware of. And I've dealt with CI before, he's still trusted in my book.
So I'll take the two remaining spots, 2 & d.

EDIT: txid bcd8c7c65109d0b366c2ba1b1022d8646fef654706b8a1d659a43952ba294060
Liad.Services (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:48:25 PM

Ok, thought there was something else I was not aware of. And I've dealt with CI before, he's still trusted in my book.
So I'll take the two remaining spots, 2 & d.

EDIT: txid bcd8c7c65109d0b366c2ba1b1022d8646fef654706b8a1d659a43952ba294060

Alright Guys

The chosen blocks are:

445850- 1st Place winner
445852-2nd Place winner
445854-Decider Block(if both of the above blocks ends at the first character, we will roll the 2nd price again).

Thanks for joining, and good luck!
Meanwhile, take the time to verify that you are on the right spots and I didn't miss up anything.

I will announce a new raffle tomorrow, stay tuned.

anorganix
Copper Member

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:10:06 PM

1st prize goes to NattyLiteCoin, lucky #6.
Waiting for next winner...

Later edit: woot?! I haz "C". Shocked

Blocks:

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: