Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to get Bitcoin?
you have money to invest - 13 (50%)
another method - 13 (50%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for effective methods?  (Read 3816 times)
camarasikhou1945 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:47:51 PM

Domain.com Summary
Plans: Turn 0.002 btc to 12.15 btc. Coolfund Is The Most Astonishing Gift Donation Platform in History
Mode of Payment: Bitcoin

Visit
https://coolfund.io/dashboard/?r=dikolash

What do I do with this site ?, register an account? , How can I check can trust it, and it will pay me ?, yesterday I went looking for sites that offer free satoshi but when I finished the task they requirements, they do not pay me, all as a joke, scam!  Angry Angry Angry
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:08:22 AM

I'm a new person involved in bitcointalk forum, I want to make Bitcoin, the method to get Bitcoin on the internet that I have read as:
1. typing to make Bitcoin free capcha => has been very little, your computer vulnerable to viruses invade
2. Investment in the website => almost all are scams
3. gamble => this is a violation of law
Please share with me what do I do to get Bitcoin?
for now it will be better with faucet for raise funds while looking for information on trade, It took a little longer to get results so you have to prepare of mental

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:30:48 AM

I'm a new person involved in bitcointalk forum, I want to make Bitcoin, the method to get Bitcoin on the internet that I have read as:
1. typing to make Bitcoin free capcha => has been very little, your computer vulnerable to viruses invade

There's a radical new method of getting Bitcoin that hasn't been field tested yet. It's risky but you can try it if you're very brave.

Buy some.

Strongly agree, but this option seems completely forgotten by most newbies, but hey, this is already typical. Let them make the effort.
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:48:30 AM

Gambling isn't a violation of law, but it's not a good thing to opt for if you want to earn Bitcoin. The closest and easiest way you can earn something is right in front of you: this forum. Grow your account up and join signature campaigns - you'll be able to make even $25 a week after a few months only. It's the easiest, funniest and the greatest in my opinion.

Me thinks this is a good idea. This is really low risk and safe. Has anybody ever done full time signature campains and makes $100 or more per week? How long would it take to get to this?
You can earn more than $100 if you're a full time in bitcointalk forum and you many accounts with higher rank and good signature campaign that joined in your accounts you can do it if you want a full time job here in btctalk forum.

OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:10:53 AM

There's a radical new method of getting Bitcoin that hasn't been field tested yet. It's risky but you can try it if you're very brave.

Buy some.

Strongly agree, but this option seems completely forgotten by most newbies, but hey, this is already typical. Let them make the effort.

Exactly, most of the newbies here wanted to earn that much but doesn't want to do some effort. And there are some newbies that are already wealthy enough and does have the capacity to buy some bitcoins and that will be the best for them for starting out and just hold it until the price will be keep on progressing up to higher state. And when I was still newbie, I used to claim satoshi's with faucet while I'm on the learning process up to now, but I stopped with faucets.
new to bitcoin time, I also want to take a big risk to make bitcoin. but, I'm a newbie who played bitcoin without money. so I can not invest, or buy bitcoin. faucet and captcha is the only way for me to look for bitcoin. but, it is really a good method in order to produce bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:17:52 AM

for now it will be better with faucet for raise funds while looking for information on trade, It took a little longer to get results so you have to prepare of mental

if you want to go with faucet, you need to be patience as we know for bitcoin faucet its need too long for you to collect some satoshi but i think its still worth to try, just go with recommended site and you are fine. this is a way for us which want to earn satoshi with free. my suggestion is if you only have small satoshi, don't try to make investment in any website first, just collect the satoshi until you think its enough to start other method. stick with one method for some times and if you see that its work, then you can move with another method.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:42:48 AM

if you want to go with faucet, you need to be patience as we know for bitcoin faucet its need too long for you to collect some satoshi but i think its still worth to try, just go with recommended site and you are fine. this is a way for us which want to earn satoshi with free. my suggestion is if you only have small satoshi, don't try to make investment in any website first, just collect the satoshi until you think its enough to start other method. stick with one method for some times and if you see that its work, then you can move with another method.

Faucets are just time consuming and the amount that it can give you is very minimal even though it is legit but in the end you are going to make yourself not contented for what you are getting there. Unlike finding some other legit way that can give you more profit in bitcoin. But I agree with what the others that are saying it is better if those newbies are going to buy bitcoins.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 04:59:40 AM

Faucets are just time consuming and the amount that it can give you is very minimal even though it is legit but in the end you are going to make yourself not contented for what you are getting there. Unlike finding some other legit way that can give you more profit in bitcoin. But I agree with what the others that are saying it is better if those newbies are going to buy bitcoins.
I agree with you faucet is a very waste of time , My friends that is newbies in bitcoin is using faucet and they are very active on it. I told them to stop using it but they wont follow me , I told them to just be active on forum but they wont follow , Thats not my problem if they are earning a very few cents in a day.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:36:37 AM

Better stick to your faucets for now i don't think your computer will be vulnerable to viruses because all people here in bitcointalk were once a newbie and i think their compiter have never been infected by viruses including me . Your computer won't be infecter by these unless you've installed a malware . Faucets are the best way to get free bitcoin especially for the newbie although it just paying a little amount but at least you earming and exploring . And stay away from various investments , just like what you have said they are almost a scams .
Personally I think faucets are a very big waste of time the amount they give is no worth all the effort you give them and they are usually spammed with ads they make the owner rich and you it give just a worthless amount of bitcoin even for a newbie, so take this from my own personal experience, the best way to get bitcoin is to find a thing that you can give in return for bitcoin like services or things that you can sell, or if you have some money you can find someone to exchange it into bitcoin.

yes, it could be a very big waste time for you and for some other people because you can already earn from different ways but I don't agree that it is just actually a waste of time I was once a newbie and I've found it very helpful not only because I can get some amount of satoshi for free but also It though some further ideas how bitcoin is working and because of faucets I've learned to explore more ways to earn until I have ended up here in the forum . and you said most faucets are loaded with lots of ads but it is because they are greedy and they want to earn much revenue while giving you only a small amount we can't do anything to get rid with their greediness .
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:47:06 AM

Gambling isn`t a violation of law.It depends of the country you live.

Sell goods and services for btc or join a sig campaign.Those are the most legit methods to  get

some btc.

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:52:22 AM

Based on what you're saying, you want to earn it rather than buy it (which is one of the easier ways to get Bitcoin). If you want to earn it, you can join a signature campaign on this forum or go and provide some other service like writing or coding. If you can't do that, then sell something for Bitcoin. Start a business. Any way you can earn fiat you can use to earn Bitcoin. You just have to be creative.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:03:08 AM

Based on what you're saying, you want to earn it rather than buy it (which is one of the easier ways to get Bitcoin). If you want to earn it, you can join a signature campaign on this forum or go and provide some other service like writing or coding. If you can't do that, then sell something for Bitcoin. Start a business. Any way you can earn fiat you can use to earn Bitcoin. You just have to be creative.

for joining signature campaign the OP must be higher rank atleast Full Member rank, then only he can get decent amount of bitcoins apart from that he can give his skill work for bitcoins and one more you have to keep watching the altcoin announcement section where their are so many new altcoin are hitting the market which are giving away free coins for small tasks like social media bounty for doing small task with this new coin when they hit exchanges you can trade and earn some more bitcoins
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1889

Shuffle.com

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:28:01 AM

There's an alternative to this one you could still go for captcha typing by going to websites called megatypers and 2captcha. They will pay you in bitcoin once you solve a certain amount of captchas for them. This is much better than doing bitcoin faucets. Another thing you could also do is hunt for giveaways on the games and rounds section of this forum.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1961

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:51:24 AM

The best way to earn Bitcoin, is to find a job <not online> and then get paid in fiat and then use that fiat to buy bitcoins. I have bought bitcoins on a monthly basis with my salary or when the price is low from my saving. I then sold it when the price was high and doubled my initial investment. < This was within 1 year > So how many banks or other investments can give you the same kind of returns? < I paid my tax, because the exchange is linked to my bank account >

Why work hard, if your money can work for you. Just work for those first few bitcoins and wait for the price to rise. ^smile^

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:14:12 AM

1. Captcha solving will just pay shit, so better not to spend your precious time on them.
2. Most of the bitcoin investment site are just scam.
3. Gambling is not a way to earn bitcoin, better only consider it as way to get some entertainment.

If you like to grow your bitcoin, try bitcoin trading. Sell when price is at peak and likely to get some correction and buy when price is stable after some dump. Also there is altcoin trading with high risk, high gain you can try it too.
dawnpot

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:20:33 AM

Buy some bitcoins or do faucets, I think you can earn small satoshis.
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:55:08 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 07:26:29 PM by Shady

Some of the best ways to earn Bitcoin isn't through investment, but rather through programs & web services. In the past few years there have been thousands developed.

Despite Bitcoin being an investment itself there will always be creative applications that can be used to maximize gains. Don't ever stop looking, people thought the wonder stopped with the boom... Faucets came and now virtual currency opportunities reign supreme to all possibilities.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:20:33 PM

there is a lot of way to earn bitcoin, the one that you read is for beginner, solving captcha, faucet is good for beginner, if you want to earn big money, learn and do trading, invest in casino sites, find job that pay using bitcoin, buy and hold bitcoin for investment, there are of different way, you need to find which one is the most suitable for you

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:29:39 PM

Firstly understand there nothing like free bitcoin I mean as whole. If you can post constructive post, then join a signature campaign. Then as per your rank and one which pays you good select it. Then join site like freebitco.in and try to get friend and family on it. Sell when price is high, buy when it's low. Do not gamble, do not invest in hyip. There's a lending section see one who gives collateral and make some profit but make sure you know what you are getting into. Ps you seem confused, so make sure you make a correct decision.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:59:24 PM

If you don't have any money to invest then start off with small. Earn some btc in the forum or faucets. Then bag some Christmas luck and try gambling.  Grin
On a serious note. Learn the system, make a strategy, know your values and trade.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀