Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin implants?  (Read 11395 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:50:58 PM

just call it what it really is... hyperledger.

dont be afraid to call it by its real name

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:39:13 PM

The idea of implants may see futuristic for someone, but I'm sure that it's our nearly future. But I think scientists are already working on the first prototype. Soon such things are going to be as something usual.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 06:47:59 PM

That is very interesting and I have also though of this. Though for me personally I worry the device fails and I need to be cut open again.
Or.... Maybe the device can be I jected into with a syringe ? I'm not sire sure but wither way my dear is it fails and then I need to be opened up again. I dont like the idea of hospitals .

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:48:22 PM

The idea of implants may see futuristic for someone, but I'm sure that it's our nearly future. But I think scientists are already working on the first prototype. Soon such things are going to be as something usual.

simple ID implants already exist.. look at the implants your pets have for IDChips

but if your talking about something like the movie 'in time

yes not something many would want

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

That is very interesting and I have also though of this. Though for me personally I worry the device fails and I need to be cut open again.
Or.... Maybe the device can be I jected into with a syringe ? I'm not sire sure but wither way my dear is it fails and then I need to be opened up again. I dont like the idea of hospitals .

It's no worse than getting a shot. Women have been doing it with birth control for years.

Birth control implant location

Showing birth control location

Technology implant syringe

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:59:27 PM

simple ID implants already exist.. look at the implants your pets have for IDChips

That is certainly true. ID implants have already been implemented, but can be further expanded by allowing other data to be stored right within that microchip under your skin.

It can contain medical information, as well as access to funds (like Bitcoin), personal information, and many other things.

However, it could be very risky to hold onto your info within your skin, if it manages to become just as the concept that appears in the "in time" movie where anyone can just steal your time or in this case your hard earned BTC.

If this would be something to go viral, i'd say that security would be the top priority for this kind of system. Just my thoughts.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jinko

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:06:06 PM

All this talk about the movie IN time, made me think about some experimental coin based at it, this coin would be made mostly for fun as the movie coin sucks and this one would suck too.

The coin would be like this:
There is no upper coin limit, unlike most coins.
Every X * 25 seconds, the system give (X) coins to a miner.
Every (X / 31540000) seconds, the person lose (X / 31540000) coins.

Explanation
At the movie you need 25 years to get 1 year worth of money (1 / 25 = 25), thats why wait X *25 seconds you receive (X) coins.

Every (X / 31540000) seconds, the person lose (X / 31540000) coins, to represent someone losing one coin second each time second.

Now thinking about it my idea assumes that each 25 years, just one person become adult, and that was obviously not the case at the movie. You would need to change X
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

All this talk about the movie IN time, made me think about some experimental coin based at it, this coin would be made mostly for fun as the movie coin sucks and this one would suck too.

The coin would be like this:
There is no upper coin limit, unlike most coins.
Every X * 25 seconds, the system give (X) coins to a miner.
Every (X / 31540000) seconds, the person lose (X / 31540000) coins.

Explanation
At the movie you need 25 years to get 1 year worth of money (1 / 25 = 25), thats why wait X *25 seconds you receive (X) coins.

Every (X / 31540000) seconds, the person lose (X / 31540000) coins, to represent someone losing one coin second each time second.

Now thinking about it my idea assumes that each 25 years, just one person become adult, and that was obviously not the case at the movie. You would need to change X

Interesting idea, mate. This would well fit into a new cryptocurrency, whose purpose would be for time issuance that will help determine pay rate, life expectancy, among other things. It would be very surprising if this becomes used at a point where it could determine your lifespan (like in the movie). Perhaps, a cryptocurrency with above characteristics using blockchain technology to track every people would become ideal for it.

Nevertheless, something similar like this could implemented for Bitcoin, but in the sense where you could see your current holdings, as well as BTC's network stats. The possibilities are endless, but it would be up to mainstream acceptance from everyday people. Just my thoughts.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:41:33 PM

That is certainly true. ID implants have already been implemented, but can be further expanded by allowing other data to be stored right within that microchip under your skin.

It can contain medical information, as well as access to funds (like Bitcoin), personal information, and many other things.

However, it could be very risky to hold onto your info within your skin, if it manages to become just as the concept that appears in the "in time" movie where anyone can just steal your time or in this case your hard earned BTC.

If this would be something to go viral, i'd say that security would be the top priority for this kind of system. Just my thoughts.  Grin
It would be not convenient for people to do so. Right now I have watched a documentary about it using chips implanted to the hands to do bank transactions, until now there is no development of it, it seems like it watered down. From my point of view people are not in favor of having such technology that require altering there body just by doing bank transactions or anything a like.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:04:27 PM

That sounds pretty scary. If thats the case then someone can easily kill you and get the cheap and used it in their own interest instead. Aside from that i dont want any implsnts in my body(this can also be used in tracking me)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:13:31 PM

That sounds pretty scary. If thats the case then someone can easily kill you and get the cheap and used it in their own interest instead. Aside from that i dont want any implsnts in my body(this can also be used in tracking me)

Well that is the other side of the story. But yes it is very possible and maybe some technology is already here. As far as I can remember in a movie Elysium they have this cranial data / brain data  and it is implanted in ones brain,this chip stores important data Smiley I think its cool, but scary indeed as you may be a target of data heist and it may cost your life.

Open for Campaigns
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:24:54 PM

Yeah. But I guess that if there is enough demand for this technology to become viral, manufacturers of implants would strengthen security probably by using 2FA or any other method to help secure your funds. There is a possibility of implementing a multisignature address into the implanted device that would further increase security by requiring x out of y signatures to unlock your funds.

However, one of the things that I'm most concerned with is the health implications that this would have in the long term. If it is not safe for your body, then it might not become used in the mainstream world. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
fabianabank

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

I'm not sure if this has ever been implemented yet, but can you imagine a way of paying with Bitcoin by just using your own body?

It would be more of like a microchip implanted into your left or right hand that would contain both your public and private keys to send and receive Bitcoins.

So in case you want to send or receive some BTC, you would just pass your hand over at a scanner and it would perform the desired operation. This is would make it a very convenient and easy way to transact, and carry your Bitcoins with you anytime, anywhere. However, the only thing to be considered would be the security of your private key from within your implant, to protect your funds from theft.

Nevertheless, I want to know your opinion about this, since it would be pretty cool to have such a system to help spread mass adoption of the cryptocurrency.  Smiley
do you know the movie time is money? I suggest u to watch, and u can see why ur ideia dont be smart
fabianabank

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:38:01 PM

I'm not sure if this has ever been implemented yet, but can you imagine a way of paying with Bitcoin by just using your own body?

It would be more of like a microchip implanted into your left or right hand that would contain both your public and private keys to send and receive Bitcoins.

So in case you want to send or receive some BTC, you would just pass your hand over at a scanner and it would perform the desired operation. This is would make it a very convenient and easy way to transact, and carry your Bitcoins with you anytime, anywhere. However, the only thing to be considered would be the security of your private key from within your implant, to protect your funds from theft.

Nevertheless, I want to know your opinion about this, since it would be pretty cool to have such a system to help spread mass adoption of the cryptocurrency.  Smiley
do you know the movie time is money? I suggest u to watch, and u can see why ur ideia dont be smart
Time is Money*

People who have enough time can buy what they want and live as long as they want, but if you do your  counter goes to zero you die, you can transfer your time to another person if you want, just touching your timer. In the film it is possible to see that there are "time robberies" for miseres credit weeks. What would stop someone from ripping your arm off and taking your bitcoins?
fabianabank

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:41:53 PM

and if u die, where's go ur bitcoins?
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:43:37 PM

Bitcoin implants? haha well it sounds not to be true or not to be done. Because embedding bitcoins is very hard to do and it seems it would take a longer time to make this. But we are industrialized country now, there is also possibility that it could be done if the people would focus in embedding bitcoins to something.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:55:13 PM

That movie has a weird way of talking about business, money and life. But it also serves as a warning to us and a reminder that if we allow the currencies to rule our life the poor people will be just a livestock that has no value and right to exist. If sometime there will be chips implanted on all humans then that will be the time that we will lost our freedom as our lives will be dependent on the state or to the governing body. The one who has control over the system will be the master of the world. Somehow having the microchips implanted on us is the sign of the apocalypse as the christians would say it.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

That movie has a weird way of talking about business, money and life. But it also serves as a warning to us and a reminder that if we allow the currencies to rule our life the poor people will be just a livestock that has no value and right to exist. If sometime there will be chips implanted on all humans then that will be the time that we will lost our freedom as our lives will be dependent on the state or to the governing body. The one who has control over the system will be the master of the world. Somehow having the microchips implanted on us is the sign of the apocalypse as the christians would say it.
Well it does have a point but we wont really reach up on this state on real life I guess on having these microchips thingy and speaking on the topic itself on where you would implant your wallet on your own body to make transactions lot more easier and faster but the risk of getting robbed is high specially when someone knows that you are holding huge amounts of bitcoin on your own body anytime someone would really harass you out just to take those bitcoins from you.

randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:32:25 PM

Bitcoin implants? haha well it sounds not to be true or not to be done. Because embedding bitcoins is very hard to do and it seems it would take a longer time to make this. But we are industrialized country now, there is also possibility that it could be done if the people would focus in embedding bitcoins to something.

Why should we agree with this kind of idea? I am not in favor and would never agree with this thing and put something in my body.
We can use bitcoin anywhere we wanted and in the future for sure it would be widely used with a fast transaction so there's no point that we should have it.

Well, face the reality that it is now the way of other people to store personal data, passwords  through implanting chips but it is a big NO No for me.
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:43:59 AM

Why should we agree with this kind of idea? I am not in favor and would never agree with this thing and put something in my body.
We can use bitcoin anywhere we wanted and in the future for sure it would be widely used with a fast transaction so there's no point that we should have it.

Well, face the reality that it is now the way of other people to store personal data, passwords  through implanting chips but it is a big NO No for me.

Well i never said that i agree in this kind of things, i just said that there's a possibility in doing such stuffs. There are some rumor that there is one person implanting micro chip in his body (i dont know exactly who he is), but not exactly a bitcoin chip. Of course it is a big NO for me, i just share my opinion and that's not a big deal though  Grin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: