Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin implants?  (Read 11395 times)
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 03:02:14 AM

The OP wants an RFID bitcoin wallet? Did you know that someday this will happened? This is the bible prophecy that no one will buy or sell without the mark of the beast (Satan). Someday all cryptos will be wipeout. And people will use a centralized money. As of now people surely against it. But using World war III, the Illiminati could control the world.

If you dont have food to eat, no more shelter to rest. You will submit to the anti christ.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:50:05 AM

The concept I think is barely a barcode, and it's natural for people to think of more brutal crime like hand-cutting, but I think of the authorization system where if the implants still require a private key or password in use, it doesn't matter. GPS concept has been applied to some detainees at Guantanamo, but I don't really agree because GPS will only make us a doll that can be monitored by others at will.

And this is the reason why I'm not in favor with this. Aside from the possibility in health problem if we implant some chips in our body, the thing is it will endanger our lives and be exposed to risks because of this vulnerability. Since the chip is implanted in ou hand then you can just cut it open and get it then if there is password or similar like they can just break it, blackmail, or hack it maybe? We should consider really the possibilities, the advantages and disadvatages, and the risk it will present to us.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:28:06 AM

Well one of the best way to carry something is having it on your own body and making something a part of it. As we can see in the future in movies, people access certain doors and securities by using their hand and having some chip on it. Of course it's good but I think it will be more prone to bad people. They will cut your hand if necessary in order to steal.

I've heard some news about making DNA as a storage device which I think more reliable than implants. The bitcoins are in your cell not worrying about a wierd chip in your body. Well it's still all speculations and we won't know what happen for sure in the future. We still have a long way to go. Stay tuned.

Many people think of radiation, or criminals who cut off the hands of implant chips holders, but I think it's just like our wallet happens to be stolen by bad guys, crime is inevitable, but with chips and dna, monitored with gps system, The only reason I'm against this is our privacy will be lost entirely because our existence will be very easily found by certain parties because of the gps system contained in it.

I wonder why we have to be monitored by a GPS system, I mean is in our current monetary system right now ( called fiat ) we arenot being monitored,or at least they want to monitor you. There are what we called Cold Storage so you can store your BTC even if you are not online. The only reason why we need to go online is when we are sending or recieving btc. I agree with you that it will ruin our privary, nit just privacy, it will violate human rights. And I think before anyone will agree to the terms that BTC will become the new money, they will ensure that their very own action in their everyday lives is not being watched.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:36:05 AM

I'm not sure if this has ever been implemented yet, but can you imagine a way of paying with Bitcoin by just using your own body?

It would be more of like a microchip implanted into your left or right hand that would contain both your public and private keys to send and receive Bitcoins.

So in case you want to send or receive some BTC, you would just pass your hand over at a scanner and it would perform the desired operation. This is would make it a very convenient and easy way to transact, and carry your Bitcoins with you anytime, anywhere. However, the only thing to be considered would be the security of your private key from within your implant, to protect your funds from theft.

Nevertheless, I want to know your opinion about this, since it would be pretty cool to have such a system to help spread mass adoption of the cryptocurrency.  Smiley

What a nice thing it is! A convenient one and a new evolution of technology. But still we need to examine it closely as to its effects whether its good or bad.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:56:51 PM

We should also think of good idea with constructive criticism, not all robbers will know if we wear implants or not because this is still privacy, If we talk 100 years ahead of course the use of implants will be in accordance with era development where radiation and global security system is adapted to adapt the implant. Developers will also think about anticipation if implants are used unreasonably from robbers (hand pieces etc), then their chip will switch off by itself using gps system. I think using bitcoin implants also requires keywords to perform all transaction.

Yeah. Maybe at some point in the future, this would be practical due to the advances in technology. New security mechanisms would become implemented, reducing the possibility for theft and bringing the convenience of carrying your funds, personal information, and more.

But, until today, we would be better off with hardware wallets, as they're proven to be the most secure way to store your Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency. There would be no need to worry about the health implications this would have (unlike implants) since it's a separate device operating on its own and not into your body.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin become practical in real world applications like: Grocery shopping, filling up your gas tank, and even more. The future is unpredictable, but it's cool to imagine what it would be like with the high advances in technology. Just my thoughts.  Grin
If it did not work on Fiat Currency why would it work to a cryptocurrency? Like what I said earlier chip implants was created before for you to withdraw cash in atms but was surely taken down after no consumers are willing to use it. And what I am seeing right now is that Bitcoin is better off im what it have now in which there is a Bitcoin Wallet app that is portable and also secure. I don't think that an implant would be any better in terms of security.

Chip implants were tot created for withdrawing cash.
The first reason was medical data in case of emergency.
The second most used chips were for security reasons , access to buildings or restricted areas.

And a chip implant is currently more secure than anything in this world.
The most advance come with triple security so you still need a pass and a finger print or retina scan after it so it's next to imposible to duplicate.
Your phone can get stolen so easily it's ridiculous.

Wouldn't you feel better without having to worry about it?

Nobody is implanting anything into my body. Ever.

I'm glad women don't think that way. Some of my favorite times in life have revolved around late night implantations using my personal injector.  Wink 

GetClams.com

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:26:14 PM

We should also think of good idea with constructive criticism, not all robbers will know if we wear implants or not because this is still privacy, If we talk 100 years ahead of course the use of implants will be in accordance with era development where radiation and global security system is adapted to adapt the implant. Developers will also think about anticipation if implants are used unreasonably from robbers (hand pieces etc), then their chip will switch off by itself using gps system. I think using bitcoin implants also requires keywords to perform all transaction.

Yeah. Maybe at some point in the future, this would be practical due to the advances in technology. New security mechanisms would become implemented, reducing the possibility for theft and bringing the convenience of carrying your funds, personal information, and more.

But, until today, we would be better off with hardware wallets, as they're proven to be the most secure way to store your Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency. There would be no need to worry about the health implications this would have (unlike implants) since it's a separate device operating on its own and not into your body.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to seeing cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin become practical in real world applications like: Grocery shopping, filling up your gas tank, and even more. The future is unpredictable, but it's cool to imagine what it would be like with the high advances in technology. Just my thoughts.  Grin
If it did not work on Fiat Currency why would it work to a cryptocurrency? Like what I said earlier chip implants was created before for you to withdraw cash in atms but was surely taken down after no consumers are willing to use it. And what I am seeing right now is that Bitcoin is better off im what it have now in which there is a Bitcoin Wallet app that is portable and also secure. I don't think that an implant would be any better in terms of security.

The second most used chips were for security reasons , access to buildings or restricted areas.

The most advance come with triple security so you still need a pass and a finger print or retina scan after it so it's next to imposible to duplicate.

I'm glad women don't think that way. Some of my favorite times in life have revolved around late night implantations using my personal injector.  Wink 

Is that regulated activity? Do you do your KYC / AML? Wink
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:03:18 PM

Is that regulated activity? Do you do your KYC / AML? Wink

Oh yes, Know Your Clam / Anti-Menstruation Lobby is very important.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:28:43 PM

I guess that you do have a point in the security of implants. Based on the information you've given, it appears to be much safer than traditional hardware wallets if used for sending/receiving Bitcoins.

While hardware wallets can get lost or even stolen, with implants you won't have to worry about that since it's right within your body. No robber would even imagine that you carry with your Bitcoin implant on your body, as it wouldn't be noticeable by them with their eyes that easily. Still, it would be painful to place the implant in your body, but if it would be worth it in the long term without no health implications, then it would be the real deal. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fabianabank

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:38:49 AM

I guess that you do have a point in the security of implants. Based on the information you've given, it appears to be much safer than traditional hardware wallets if used for sending/receiving Bitcoins.

While hardware wallets can get lost or even stolen, with implants you won't have to worry about that since it's right within your body. No robber would even imagine that you carry with your Bitcoin implant on your body, as it wouldn't be noticeable by them with their eyes that easily. Still, it would be painful to place the implant in your body, but if it would be worth it in the long term without no health implications, then it would be the real deal. Just my opinion.  Smiley
but... and if u die?
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:01:33 PM

I'm not sure if this has ever been implemented yet, but can you imagine a way of paying with Bitcoin by just using your own body?

It would be more of like a microchip implanted into your left or right hand that would contain both your public and private keys to send and receive Bitcoins.

So in case you want to send or receive some BTC, you would just pass your hand over at a scanner and it would perform the desired operation. This is would make it a very convenient and easy way to transact, and carry your Bitcoins with you anytime, anywhere. However, the only thing to be considered would be the security of your private key from within your implant, to protect your funds from theft.

Nevertheless, I want to know your opinion about this, since it would be pretty cool to have such a system to help spread mass adoption of the cryptocurrency.  Smiley

The conveniency it can brought if this idea will somehow be implemented then there is no doubt but the security and the exposure of the holder to danger and threatening its life is the real problem. It has been developed actually and I read an article regarding that though others didn't consider trying it and besides they don't have a sponsor to mass produce it. Nonetheless, that would be futile. We should consider some other factors aside from conveniency then decide whether overall if this would be good or bad.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3518

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:38:57 PM

but... and if u die?

the ancient art of grave robbing will make a huge comeback.
fabianabank

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:19:10 PM

Thats already coming with the new one world government but it wont be bitcoin it will be government currency. Its called the mark of the beast - 666.  That is the first thing I thought when I saw bitcoin.
and u believe that?
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 6282

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:17:37 PM

Thats already coming with the new one world government but it wont be bitcoin it will be government currency. Its called the mark of the beast - 666.  That is the first thing I thought when I saw bitcoin.

Yeah , prove to the entire world how ignorant you are.
There are a billion people on this world that consider this number to be a lucky one.

Nevertheless, I want to know your opinion about this, since it would be pretty cool to have such a system to help spread mass adoption of the cryptocurrency.  Smiley

The conveniency it can brought if this idea will somehow be implemented then there is no doubt but the security and the exposure of the holder to danger and threatening its life is the real problem. It has been developed actually and I read an article regarding that though others didn't consider trying it and besides they don't have a sponsor to mass produce it. Nonetheless, that would be futile. We should consider some other factors aside from conveniency then decide whether overall if this would be good or bad.

You have read a pretty damn old article it seems.
I know a person who has got this type of implant and he uses it for access in the company office and to store his medical data.

Nothing dangerous but highly useful when you have an emergency.
There is absolutely nothing life threatening about it.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

Really interesting he nailed it. By seeing this thread I thought op is completely in imaginary world but it happened in real it's really awesome
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:28:32 PM

Carrying a smartphone is all that is really required.
If people start carrying private keys on a chip you will see something like in a science fiction novel where criminals kill wealthy people to steal their microchip.
Carrying around a private key that is not encrypted and password protected would not be a very good idea.

stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 6282

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:52:09 PM

If people start carrying private keys on a chip you will see something like in a science fiction novel where criminals kill wealthy people to steal their microchip.
Carrying around a private key that is not encrypted and password protected would not be a very good idea.

First that chip can contain any type of data be it encrypted or not you can choose.
You can even have two chips that act like 2fa but I've only seen those in tests.

But the point is that you think people will start killing people to steal their microchip.
Forgetting that at this point they "only" steal your wallet and smartphone you really think people will start killing for that?
A chip is so easy to extract it makes no sense killing somebody over it.

If they would be that desperate they would kill you no matter how you store your wealth smartphone plastic cards bitcoins or gold.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
fabianabank

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:03:30 PM

and how u can use ur btc? A bank?
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:19:00 PM

Yeah. The smartphone would be all you need to safely store and secure your Bitcoin nowadays. It doesn't have any health implications, and most of all, you won't need to worry about someone taking your life to get access to your funds.

However, while we may now see implants as a dangerous tool that would put our life at risk, it may prove to become very secure and convenient in the generations of the future. With it, faster and convenient payments would be handled by your chip anytime and anywhere without the need to carry extra equipment such as smartphones, PCs or even hardware wallets.

By that time, Bitcoin may not be the currency used for these purposes, but a digital fiat currency used by governments would become a viable choice for this. Only time will tell what lies ahead. Just my thoughts. Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:59:06 PM

Thats already coming with the new one world government but it wont be bitcoin it will be government currency. Its called the mark of the beast - 666.  That is the first thing I thought when I saw bitcoin.
and u believe that?

Can't happen, there is no interface to use and that means you will need an outside way of controlling it, so why ever put it in your body in the first place.  Smartphones will soon control everything and while their size is restrictive, there are more functions using Bluetooth mics and the phone is merely carried on your person.

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:21:06 PM

I don't know but I thing having Bitcoin wallet implants is uncomfortable. To think that you have some semiconductors underneath your skin, I makes me want to scratch my arm due to being uncomfortable. Some says that it is safe but I think I do not want one. Maybe some wearable tech of some sort will be good. Take a look at the so called "neuro-linker" on the anime Accel World, now that is cool.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: