Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin implants?  (Read 11395 times)
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:45:04 PM

That does not sound good in anyway. Having a chip implanted under your skin or on your palm which is available for scanning to readily remove your coins during any purchase? That is a No No. Have you even imagined wrong people having such coin retreiving machines and kidnapping people just to use their machine to scan their palm and get all the coins they have? They can even decide to chop it off if they ain't that nice. Could work though if you will have to type a password first before any debiting occurs but still sounds kinda too risky.

Again with the dark age thinking.
If somebody would be ready to chop you in pieces to get your chip, he is going to chop you in pieces to get your phone now or your credit cards. Or to sell your organs.

Do you think people will suddenly start robbing and killing just because suddenly it might seems as being easier to rob people?
Where are you people getting those ideas?

Was there an increase in killing people for their necklaces when the gold price went up?
Who the hell would risk the chair to steal bitcoin this way? Cause kidnapping carries up to life in prison sentence in some places.

I think that this question should not even be voiced by the father, because any implants It is already too much. I understand and that Bitcoin is looking for more and more sophisticated ways of security, but it's already too much to plan any garbage.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mormyr

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:46:16 PM

I am totally against this and any kind of implants, whatever their use is. Hopefully most of the society is also against it. That is way too far, and against human dignity, simply.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:08:06 PM

I am totally against this and any kind of implants, whatever their use is. Hopefully most of the society is also against it. That is way too far, and against human dignity, simply.

For we are against about it and even me I don't wanted that kind of human intervention of technology development nowadays, that's threat to human life as well as radiations will is present of we are implanted with that kind of bitcoin microchip. But to think about we cannot go against it if it will become mandatory for the government to use that for security reasons; mainly taking out everyones privacy at the moment of your life, although it has a sense of security purposes but still freedom will not be like what we have now without any strings attached that you've been controlled not according to your personal will.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:18:04 PM

Implants. Hmmm i think you watch a lot of movies and tgat would be? "In Time"?
Scanning their arms to buy coffee for their time.

But this would be great and also scary.
Maybe that is why we are still on the paper money world because of things that might happen if all are just in one chip.
Can be easily robbed with just a scan and other hacking devices that could detect your chip.
This needs a lot of security first before going to the next level.
singularityisnear

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:33:31 PM

There are already scientists and enthusiasts using implant technologies to control electronic devices, or even to manage smart homes. So I think it's just a matter of time before something is designed for Bitcoin.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
slowlii

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:04:24 PM

This is really dangerous. A bad person could even kill you after he/she saw the bitcoin implant on your body so that he/she can steal your bitcoin.
digez

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:10:14 PM

This is so appropriate for a Sci-Fi novel, or better, a version in which they exchange BTC for everything and is the only currency usable worldwide, The practicality? I think a hardware wallet would do exactly the same effect although less sparkling.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:07:50 PM

If it's been implemented to have bitcoin implant we cannot prevent that to happen, but since bitcoin is not yet adopted and government still not recognizing it as legal currency; that possibility is still a myth for now. Mark of a beast has been prophesized by the religions linked to christianity so that should be respected and those fears are silently deeping knowledge for all who believed, and established faith with it.

Yeah. Implants may not be prevented from becoming a reality soon. Perhaps, it won't be used in conjunction with Bitcoin since it is decentralized and governments would want a currency where they could have control over it.

But one thing for sure is that sooner or later, governments would make use of the blockchain technology for their own needs eventually leading the way towards the design of digital fiat currencies to be used with implants on every citizen. That way, there would be complete control of every transaction made on the country, adding transparency and reducing criminal activity such as money laundering.

Nevertheless, while implants may not be the most viable method for governments to keep track of your financial information, there could exist other ways to do so in a safe and secure form for anyone to use in the future. Just my opinion. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: