Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1BTC Bounty: mass-produced programmable USB stick w/ [O]LED display+button  (Read 5539 times)
eldentyrell (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

felonious vagrancy, personified

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 10:17:46 AM

Hi all, I'm closing the bounty and declaring allten the winner.  Allten, please post a fresh (never used before) address in this thread and I will send 1 BTC to it (and please be patient; at the moment I am really overloaded with work and read the forum less than once per week).

Well, If you liked the Bitsafe and it was close enough to your specifications,
Here is the BTC address for the project:

1N13Pmk9c6swzb4QYKzPq317Cp1Z5idRJS

Unfortunately I need a fresh never-used-before address specifically for this purpose, and it needs to be posted in this thread.  That way there is evidence that I paid the bounty.  If you want to forward the coin to the project's address after I send it to you that's fine.

The printing press heralded the end of the Dark Ages and made the Enlightenment possible, but it took another three centuries before any country managed to put freedom of the press beyond the reach of legislators.  So it may take a while before cryptocurrencies are free of the AML-NSA-KYC surveillance plague.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: