Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About Faucets... and Maybe Some Other Problems  (Read 626 times)
cuddleface (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:16:19 PM

So, I've heard of faucets before and I realized just how little they give out. Based on my most recent experience, Moon Bitcoin, which was one of the highest paying, is paying about half of what it did three months ago. Is there a real reason for this? I know that faucets aren't the best way to go about getting Bitcoin, but you'd think with all the ads they have they'd make enough to keep the faucet from drying up. I'm not complaining, really, I'm not. I'm just a tad confused. I'm desperate to get some money (no jobs in my local area, I'm 17 without a license. Say what you wish about that, I won't judge) but none of my business ventures are taking off. I'm stuck against a wall, I guess you could say. I've tried gambling with the faucet income (don't judge) from the dice sites, but always get screwed in the end. I'm not trying to complain but my GOD it's hard. Can't wait for adulthood in three months...

Anyways, thanks for reading that. Feels nice to let that go.

I'm thinking about starting a mediation business, where I charge nothing for the service, but accept tips from the kind souls willing to give them. Hell, I have a whole plan, but the problem is applying it. Because of the reputation system and member ranks, it's hard for anyone to trust me. If it's not that I don't know what it is, other than the way I go about advertising myself. Perhaps no one takes me seriously because I'm younger (I've given my age a couple times on here)? I don't know. But what I do know is that I need to relax, and have a cup of hot tea. If anybody has any suggestions on how I should proceed, please post them down below. It means a lot to me. Thanks, everyone.
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:24:07 PM

Don't do faucets... seriously, it's not worth your time. If you need money you will have to find a job, you said that there are no jobs in the area so maybe you should freelance online. Learn a skill: programming, make websites, designing,... Start small by doing little jobs on this forum for example and work your way up. The only way to make money is to work hard
Good luck!
cuddleface (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:27:38 PM

Don't do faucets... seriously, it's not worth your time. If you need money you will have to find a job, you said that there are no jobs in the area so maybe you should freelance online. Learn a skill: programming, make websites, designing,... Start small by doing little jobs on this forum for example and work your way up. The only way to make money is to work hard
Good luck!

Yeah, I figured Faucets were useless. I've definitely looked into freelancing, but being 17 in the United States, the law doesn't allow me to sign for contracts. If I can find someone I can help on the forum, I will most certainly do so. And you're right, if I want to make any kind of real money, hard work is needed. Maybe my dilemma is finding my niche? I don't know. But thank you for giving me the great advice! I really appreciate it!
nrm4bits

Activity: 132
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:05:28 AM

You have even more activity than me but the only thing that i can tell you is that, at least 4 me, PPC related sites and gambling is just a waste of time.
I'm almost in the same situation than you so my advice to you is: try to rank up your account and then join to a signature campaign here in the forum, so far that's what i have in mind  Wink
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:40:00 AM

Yep, do signature campaigns. Or if you really are trying faucets, dont just select a normal faucet and use it everyday. Use the ePay faucet rotator. It will give you faster earnings, as it consists of a lot of faucets, so it will be more worth your time than a single faucet. Also dont go for gambling, try to research before you invest, avoid cloud mining as most of those are ponzi schemes.

Try to rank up to Full member, as only then your signature campaign earnings will be a bit significant Smiley
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 09:27:00 AM

My suggestion is do signature campaigns when you ready to go with it,also playing faucet when you have spare time.

have a good earn mate!

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:19:17 AM

I am 16, and in my country i can easily find a job. But i have to go school. About my earning way,  8 months ago, i was using faucet and it last for 4 months before i have some money to invest. I think you should use faucet firstly to learn earning btc, then you can invest some money. Goodluck
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 03:57:36 PM

if you really want to make money here in the forum than you need higher rank. One more thing the rank is not the measurement of trust here in the forum because a newbie can be a trusted person in his life and a senior or higher rank member may scam some one on bitcointalk.

You can understand with this example that why higher rank is needed to earn something from this forum.
There are tow hero one has just done debue in the film industry and the 2nd hero is very popular and have lots of fan so the hero who have lots of fans can advertise a brand more better than a hero who just entered and have less fans followings.

If you get higher rank than you can make better income here because you have to do activity in this forum to get higher rank so advertiser's brand's popularity will spread in the public when you do more activity in the forum. So build higher rank at least full member rank than by joining a good signature campaign you can make good income here.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:01:04 PM

With faucets you won't earn much as was said here. But if you are a fast claimer, you can make some profit filtrating the good sites, but less than $1 dollar daily or a bit more depending your time spent on it.

The faucets are paying low rewards because they lost adsense, the best income for faucet owners. And until now it's hard for them to grow rewards again. Keep watching this section and you will find some offers.

To earn more, start with Signature Campaigns, increase your rank, try to join one in Services Section and you will earn more money. The best faucets I can suggest you now are: VirtualPub, FaucetGame and its network of sites and CetoBeto. There are another good faucets too, but these are more elaborated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cuddleface (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:49:55 PM

Hi, guys!

Sorry for responding so late to all of your posts. I really appreciate the answers you guys gave me. The were very insightful, and they are giving me glimpses of what this community's all about. Which is a good thing, as some Bitcoin communities are far less savoury than this one. Getting activity up seemed to be a very common tip, so I'll definitely start working on that! And also, thank you for telling me about the thing with faucets losing access to Google Adsence:

The faucets are paying low rewards because they lost adsense, the best income for faucet owners. And until now it's hard for them to grow rewards again. Keep watching this section and you will find some offers.

I found a Sig Campaign that accepts newbies, but I'll have to wait 'till next week to apply lol. Anyways, thanks again guys for your help!
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 09:57:23 PM

With faucets you won't earn much as was said here. But if you are a fast claimer, you can make some profit filtrating the good sites, but less than $1 dollar daily or a bit more depending your time spent on it.

To earn more, start with Signature Campaigns, increase your rank, try to join one in Services Section and you will earn more money. The best faucets I can suggest you now are: VirtualPub, FaucetGame and its network of sites and CetoBeto. There are another good faucets too, but these are more elaborated.

"""The faucets are paying low rewards because they lost adsense"""
How much is "low" for you?

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:21:27 PM

I found a Sig Campaign that accepts newbies, but I'll have to wait 'till next week to apply lol. Anyways, thanks again guys for your help!

If they don't answer you or don't accept for any reason, wait until Jr. Member or if possible, Member rank to join a good campaign and stay with them for a good time.

This way you can have more options too, so you can choose that campaign with the requirements that adapt better to your conditions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cuddleface (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:44:41 PM

If they don't answer you or don't accept for any reason, wait until Jr. Member or if possible, Member rank to join a good campaign and stay with them for a good time.

This way you can have more options too, so you can choose that campaign with the requirements that adapt better to your conditions.

Will do. Thanks for the tips!
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 03:11:36 PM

Basically every newbie start to get his first satoshi from faucet. So we must have to focus of faucet considering number of increasing bitcoin users. Faucets are really steady and flat way to get some share of satoshi by claiming rewards. But folks no one can become millionaire with faucet except only faucet owner.

Already there are many genuine ways to get BTC residually. And this forum is a right place to get more information about Bitcoin earning.
alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:41:21 PM

If you need job, work on my forum... Smiley
PM me for discussions...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: