Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcfanbei  (Read 2525 times)
btcfanbei.website (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:18:30 AM

A very simple designed website and i could say i dont understand how to play that and also language translation doesnt work anytime.As in the OP mentioned it generates 1000+ bitcoin transaction,i couldnt believe it regarding on the websites status.Its too simple to believe such thing.

It is contradiction between "A very simple designed website " and  "i could say i dont understand how to play".

If you want to say the layout is bad,  lets change the adj. from simple to ugly, "A very simple designed website" means easy to understand.

Smiley

We didn't need English while our main players are Chinese.  and We are considering whether to code English or not .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725452.0  we have this welcome bonus here. but So far only one participant and just deposit 0.002 to declared a 0.01 btc bonus. actually ,he is not player,  Whether it is a good place worth the translation Or not?

Op, I will put it clearly to you. Because amount of logical fallacies in your posts are somewhat bugging me:

You want people to play and use your site yet you are not offering them finished product.
You may be right when you say that your site is popular in China, but bitcointalk is international forum with English being primary language.
How hard is to edit existing site and add English translation? Telling people to use google translator is like telling them they are second class users.

Do you think that somewhat mixed reception of your site is caused by people being in signature campaigns? Do you think they would say your site is amazing otherwise?
I might agree that some people's responses might be forced when in signature campaigns but they are not gonna change their stance and lie to you all of a sudden.

If you offer a good product/site/service you will find favourable reviews. Give people half baked service and you will be bashed. It is as simple as that.

I tried to test your site, this is what I see:

https://s30.postimg.org/66r4io80h/btcfanbei.png

A whole lot of PHP errors is not good sign when visiting a site...

Thanks for your "fallacies" found; Wink

You want people to play and use your site yet you are not offering them finished product.
You may be right when you say that your site is popular in China, but bitcointalk is international forum with English being primary language.
How hard is to edit existing site and add English translation? Telling people to use google translator is like telling them they are second class users.

I appreciate your analysis

We are finished product in Chinese Version. We are planning to enter this forum or not , which depends on the response of one week test.

Edit a English Version need professional English Chinese Translator , if you have , you can recommend some good one.

Of course you are not second class. Give us some time.

If you offer a good product/site/service you will find favourable reviews. Give people half baked service and you will be bashed. It is as simple as that.

Yes you are absolutely right.

I tried to test your site, this is what I see:

Thx, Would you please tell us , where are you from? and what browser you are using.

The ip detection function works well in China main land.  Thank you .

btcfanbei.website

The Chinese biggest Gamble site.  with 1000+  btc / hour.

Deposit and Withdraw Immediately

Using google translator if you are not Chinese Reader.

Tongue

Lol use a google translator if you don't speak Chinese ? Are you being serious ? Why would I play there when there so many English sites ?
What makes your site special and you already having bandwidth issues.

Smiley

What makes your site special
Tremendous rounds, once there was a round ends with 2000 v.s. 2300

Looks like most of my question already answered, but is this gambling website really fair (no manipulation with gambling result)?
Maybe you better don't make a thread about this website if it's not ready for bitcointalk user who don't understand Chinese language.

Smiley

We are so glad to answer your quesions here.

but is this gambling website really fair

It is Players vs Players gamble

Maybe you better don't make a thread about this website if it's not ready for bitcointalk user who don't understand Chinese language.

Give us some time.

We need time for  survey and investigate;

snipped~
It's quite ironic that this has become the standard response of an OP when they get numerous criticisms for whatever service they offer.
I keep seeing threads where someone advertises a site / offers a service / sells or auction something , and when they get bashed they write it off as signature spamming. Quite a convenient excuse, don't you think so?
So, if anyone disagrees with them or they get criticized, It's just a spammer. Then, in a nutshell, only posts that have positive feedbacks are considered constructive.  Shocked
Anyway, I agree with maku's points.
So, come back when you have a "finished product" to offer. Come up with that English translation, and only then can you expect anyone to take you seriously, take a closer look at your site, and/or actually play.

You advertise in an international forum where English is the primary language used, You tell your "potential players" to use google translate if they can't read Chinese, and then when you get tons of criticisms, you say it's all just spamming. Wow.  Grin

---
I, for one, am not gonna bother to play at a site that tells me to use freaking google translate.
I  love this personality of yours.!!! Smiley
Thank You.  Cheesy

Smiley

Thanks for your words.

Very Constructive.

It seems the main problem is English or Chinese.

But Would you please answer me a Question? please tell us. Will you play when English done?

When English done, you may have other complaints. because there are always cheap complaints.

Every site has his superiority. our superiority is not English or Design.

It is big volumn played and be playing.

Then, in a nutshell, only posts that have positive feedbacks are considered constructive.  Shocked

Smiley Of course not . at least you should have an account , then post.

Keeping same complaint is spamming and nonsense.

Is this really China's biggest gamble site? :O 1000 BTC/hour, heh?
I don't really want to deposit to a site which I don't understand. Ask someone to translate it to English. And make some design... I'm not convinced with what I have seen. I will also happily work for you for 1000 BTC/hour  Grin

Yes it is

China is the biggest country with population and also Money.

I will also happily work for you for 1000 BTC/hour

What do you mean?

too long snipped~

Smiley

If you already have 1,000 BTC+ per hour with Macau whales then why are you still here trying to get players from bitcointalk? Roll Eyes I mean, you surely are kidding right? A site with no advertisement that just popped up, having 1000 BTC per hour...

Macaus are not whales.

I am not trying to get players here , just some of my friends recommend us to start a thread here,  because this is the No. one forum in bitcoin world.

A site with no advertisement

I am sure , you are not Chinese, At least not living in China.

IT IS NOT GOOD TO DO ADV IN A COMPETITOR'S THREAD!

You can start a new thread if you like for your site

Smiley

Finished

You are all welcome to btcfanbei.

https://www.btcfanbei.com/

Smiley
--
December 23, 2016, 01:23:31 AM

arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 11:50:33 PM

btcfanbei.website https://www.btcfanbei.com

The Chinese biggest Gamble site.  with 1000+  btc / hour.

Deposit and Withdraw Immediately

Using google translator if you are not Chinese Reader.( excuse us for inconvinience)

>>>>>>reg<<<<<<
>>>>>login<<<<<
>welcome bonus<
>>wagerbonus<<

Chinese Biggest Gambling site? We need a translator in order to play this game even google translator can't translate it. How can we supposed to play this game without any knowledge about it. To tell you frankly i rather read korean than read mandarin. ROFTL. 1k BTC per hour? sounds funny you are just launching your site and it generates 1k btc per hour already? that's a lie. Can i ask you a question what's the meaning of "fanbei"?

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:53:58 AM

---snipped
Surprise surprise, GIRLBTC, ban evader, scammer and spammer!

Oh wait, a person called fairnessandpublic(aka girlbtc) did this in the exact same format!

So you're back again with another ban evasion, girlbtc, because you realised that "aboutlose.win" wouldn't take off?

Please provide proof that there are at least 1000 BTC in deposit. Please provide proof also that there are as many Macau regulars as you claim, Mr. Girlbtc.com.
Hmm. I dunno. I don't think he's girlbtc(fairnessandpublic/aboutlose.win)
When I compare girlbtc's posts to his, it's way too much in contrast/different. But I do agree that the other one, fairnessandpublic/aboutlose.win is most likely another one of girlbtc's attempts.
As for this one,btcfanbei, nah too much of a stretch.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 02:16:58 AM

---snipped

Oh wait, a person called fairnessandpublic(aka girlbtc) did this in the exact same format!

So you're back again with another ban evasion, girlbtc, because you realised that "aboutlose.win" wouldn't take off?

Please provide proof that there are at least 1000 BTC in deposit. Please provide proof also that there are as many Macau regulars as you claim, Mr. Girlbtc.com.
When I compare girlbtc's posts to his, it's way too much in contrast/different. But I do agree that the other one, fairnessandpublic/aboutlose.win is most likely another one of girlbtc's attempts.

girlbtc and this OP post constructions are indeed not the same. You are right, but what if this is his/her friend trying to scam other people. lol. And they are targeting Chinese 'coz they got a lot of bitcoin. I think we will wait until the real purpose appear whether it is a scam or nah! FFS i can't understand Chinese. ROFL. They need to change it to english in order to generate more traffic.

SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:03:44 AM

Its either lagging to hard to load or just not loading at all.
Ill check back on this later.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1314

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:32:52 AM

Using google translator if you are not Chinese Reader.( excuse us for inconvinience)

The worst gambling site owner asking clients to use google translate. If you are going to invite non Chinesse players thrn you should at least have English version. If you do not want to do it then dont announce it here, announce it on your local board only.
btcfanbei.website (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Chinese Biggest Gambling site? We need a translator in order to play this game even google translator can't translate it. How can we supposed to play this game without any knowledge about it. To tell you frankly i rather read korean than read mandarin. ROFTL. 1k BTC per hour? sounds funny you are just launching your site and it generates 1k btc per hour already? that's a lie. Can i ask you a question what's the meaning of "fanbei"?

Smiley

The site is 4 years old ,since early 2013

"fanbei"  in Chinese " 翻倍”   which means double your bet.

---snipped

Smiley

Please talk about the site you are talking in their thread.

I am new here , Only running https://btcfanbei.com

-snipped

girlbtc and this OP post constructions are indeed not the same. You are right, but what if this is his/her friend trying to scam other people. lol. And they are targeting Chinese 'coz they got a lot of bitcoin. I think we will wait until the real purpose appear whether it is a scam or nah! FFS i can't understand Chinese. ROFL. They need to change it to english in order to generate more traffic.

Smiley

They need to change it to english in order to generate more traffic.

Yes we will.

The question is There are not enough participants even in our promotion  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725452.0

With 0.01 btc for your first deposit.

Smiley

Maybe it is not fast from your region

Try again and tell us if it is still slow .  admin@btcfanbei.com

snipped

The worst gambling site owner asking clients to use google translate. If you are going to invite non Chinesse players thrn you should at least have English version. If you do not want to do it then dont announce it here, announce it on your local board only.

Smiley

We just need more statistical data for our final decision  whether put time and money here (bitcointalk) or not.

Finished

Smiley

SparkedDev

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:09:51 AM

Smiley

Maybe it is not fast from your region

Try again and tell us if it is still slow .  admin@btcfanbei.com

Still loading slow it lets me load it sometimes.
Then in some cases it continues to just spin that its loading.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:48:26 AM

---snipped

aboutlose.win/fairnessandpublic is defnitely girlbtc as i have read on the meta section all post are similar the formats and the construction. I thought this fanbei gambling site is an another attempt of girlbtc but same as you said i could say its not him anymore and this is really lot different.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stupidlgr

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 11:44:42 AM

We didn't need English while our main players are Chinese.  and We are considering whether to code English or not .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725452.0  we have this welcome bonus here. but So far only one participant and just deposit 0.002 to declared a 0.01 btc bonus. actually ,he is not player,  Whether it is a good place worth the translation Or not?

So you don't need English site but your need money of English players? Illogical, don't fool them
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:10:09 PM

english are universal language because if you want to other players who coming from outside your country then your site must support for english language because this is so important and how do people will understand playing on your site if they also do not understand to the language
btcfanbei.website (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:25:45 AM

-sniped

Smiley

Would you please tell me , what's your location, (country)

aboutlose.win/fairnessandpublic is defnitely girlbtc as i have read on the meta section all post are similar the formats and the construction. I thought this fanbei gambling site is an another attempt of girlbtc but same as you said i could say its not him anymore and this is really lot different.

Smiley

Why are you keeping talking about another website in this thread?

snipped

So you don't need English site but your need money of English players? Illogical, don't fool them

Smiley

Give us some time for investigate and survey

english are universal language because if you want to other players who coming from outside your country then your site must support for english language because this is so important and how do people will understand playing on your site if they also do not understand to the language

Smiley

[Suspicious link removed]

But when it comes to Global, The time difference is 24. and our game one hour a time.

It will be so confused with a English version.

Finished

Smiley
SparkedDev

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:31:45 AM

-sniped

Smiley

Would you please tell me , what's your location, (country)

United states CA

Also its not my speed i have a 200+ up 200+ down.

I tried it on multiple vpn connections and also a normal connection all had the same issue.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 02:52:26 AM

---snipped

---
Smiley
Why are you keeping talking about another website in this thread?
I guess if you're really new to the forum(as you seem to be), you won't have any idea what we're talking about.
It's not that we're talking about another site.

Someone posted here on your thread that you're just another alt of girlbtc/fairnessandpublic.
Girlbtc is a known scammer as he previously refused to pay out his players.
And so, if btcfanbei was indeed just another attempt by girlbtc then you'll see how our talk pertains to you and why players would be concerned?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:26:05 PM

Girlbtc, it doesn't matter how you cover up your trails, there will always be traces lying around as warning.

I don't have conclusive proof, which is why his alts btcfanbei and fairnessandpublic has not gotten a red from a DT member yet.

Even though that is the case, i'm just warning y'all that it is obvious that he cannot produce any proof that the rounds are actually 1000+ BTC.

And also, I don't run any bitcoin scams like you do. Nor have i actually ever built a website Smiley
btcfanbei.website (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:04:42 PM

bump
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:10:32 PM

Girlbtc, it doesn't matter how you cover up your trails, there will always be traces lying around as warning.

I don't have conclusive proof, which is why his alts btcfanbei and fairnessandpublic has not gotten a red from a DT member yet.

Even though that is the case, i'm just warning y'all that it is obvious that he cannot produce any proof that the rounds are actually 1000+ BTC.

And also, I don't run any bitcoin scams like you do. Nor have i actually ever built a website Smiley
Theres no conclusive proof that's why hes not being tagged by DT members but most of us here are suspecting the same thing on which this OP must be an alt of girlbtc.
I cant really see the thing of the claims that it transacts 1k+BTC and I could even say that there are only a few players on this site and its really hard to understand since most people on forum don't really understand Chinese.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:32:46 PM

I had read so many complain about your site not being finish for the English Language and I can't complain either because I think it is playable if you would just know the keys and buttons to press you are good to go but I think I would just wait for the English Version for these site well seeing myself playing these so good luck!
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:36:27 PM

So... I visited you site again to give it second chance and check if something has changed:

1. Former PHP coding errors are gone but site is still not loading correctly (I am using Chrome here) quite a bummer for top chinese gambling site.
2. Still no English translation - I used google automatic translator and I bet table is filled with weird symbols:    Lt; / RTI & gt;

Whatever you say Op, but this site can't be treated seriously in its current state.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:50:02 PM

So... I visited you site again to give it second chance and check if something has changed:

1. Former PHP coding errors are gone but site is still not loading correctly (I am using Chrome here) quite a bummer for top chinese gambling site.
2. Still no English translation - I used google automatic translator and I bet table is filled with weird symbols:    Lt; / RTI & gt;

Whatever you say Op, but this site can't be treated seriously in its current state.

This post is an eye opener Luckily I was just finding the right button to start my bet or just tracking down the right button cause my google translation doesn't working well I think OP should prepared first the finish product of his site before giving it to us if this site are OK for Chinese people then you should post it in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=30.0
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: