Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Litecoin] P2Pool CryptoCoined.Com [Australian Node]  (Read 1842 times)
NightAss (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:04:04 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2013, 11:11:39 PM by NightAss

http://LTC.CryptoCoined.Com
An Australian litecoin node for people who do not wish to waste their own bandwidth and cpu power running a node of there own and keeping it up to date.
You don't have to be from Australia

P2Pool
Host: ltc.cryptocoined.com
Port:  9327
Username: Your Litecoin Address
Password: Anything

CGMiner Example
cgminer.exe --scrypt -g 4 -o http://ltc.cryptocoined.com:9327 -u Lf9zaCGRSHLJ4qgBisswmb5tFkHPf3Y46T -p 123 -I 13

Mine for 24hrs to get a feel for the payouts they will start out small and will get larger over time the and payouts will continue long after you have disconnected.
NightAss (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:10:19 PM

Remember it takes time before the profits builds up
I am seeing a few people get there first payment of 0.01 and freak out and leave it will go up long as your not hashing on a CPU lol

First 24hrs of a friend of mine wish I could hash that fast lol
pox67

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:53:08 PM

Hey NightAss,

I am running my own p2pool node but had a problem where the node computer went down over night.

Would you mind if I put your pool in my cgminer config file as a backup?
NightAss (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 11:59:55 PM

feel free I would not mind at all but keep in mind p2pools take time to warm up befor the pay outs get good I dont know if your good pay outs from your server would carry over or not plz let us know if you find out

and good luck man I find proportional type payments way more fun then pay per share just today we found 5 blocks in less then 60mins the spam was bothering me pop ups saying you got money you got money but then I realized I was getting money so it did not bother me lol
pox67

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:14:18 AM

feel free I would not mind at all but keep in mind p2pools take time to warm up befor the pay outs get good I dont know if your good pay outs from your server would carry over or not plz let us know if you find out

and good luck man I find proportional type payments way more fun then pay per share just today we found 5 blocks in less then 60mins the spam was bothering me pop ups saying you got money you got money but then I realized I was getting money so it did not bother me lol

Apparently it should be fine as long as I am using the same payout address:
http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,1430.msg14425.html#msg14425

I'll give it a day for my payouts to stabilise again and then switch to your pool for a couple of hours and see if I keep the same payout.

I saw the nice cluster of blocks found, unfortunately my payout price hadn't recovered from the 5 hour outage Sad
NightAss (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 09:04:12 PM

I was running CryptoCoined.Com from my home server PC and my house had a power out and the server was down for about 60mins and it made me think I cant have that kind of unreliability for ppl who are useing my node

so I went out and paid for an Australian server at a data center so that will never happen again.

sorry for the short down time pew pew 100mbit server

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: