Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ POW8 GIVE AWAY POST 10G-1000G MINER HASH! HAPPY NEW YEAR ★☆★  (Read 5173 times)
COOpow88 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:37:35 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 03:23:56 PM by COOpow88

The highest giveaway reward would be fixed 1T A -7 hash which means you will get  0.000787 per 24hours when you put down very helpful advise.

Participation steps:

Leave your questions & your suggestions on this post , any questions about our .

Any screenshots and pictures would be more attractable, EARN MORE.

PM our You will receive

1.at least 10G to 1000G  Avalon hash;
2. $115 coupon for per Avalon 7.

Only Available at http://www.pow8.com

PS.PLEASE DO NOT POST GIVEAWAY REWARD ON THIS POST AGAIN.

In December, pow8 upgraded the domain name from pow88.COM.Taking into account” 8” in the Chinese pronunciation is quit like its Chinese character.In order to make facilitate customers at home and abroad know it well, we did the change decision.

Our brand, high-performance A7  hosting service will be hashing at 6T/s with the market-best pricing of only 748.28USD per unit .

★Specifications:
★Hash Rate: 6000GH/s ±5%
★Power Consumption: 960 Watt at the wall**
★Lowest Maintenance fee: 0.183USD 6T/ day

Notes:

** The gift hash can not be trade on hash market.  **
** Maintenance fee: All includes land charges , electricity, labor costs, cooling fees, etc. **
** Per A7 can use only 1 coupon.  **

know more about pow8: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1708231.0

TIPS:

★ If you have negative trust on level 2 default trust setting, you aren't allowed to participate in this campaign. If you achieved negative red trust level 2 while you are in this campaign, you will be terminated, denied payment & removed from the campaign.
★ one account can make at least one comment and suggestion, while A7 coupon can be 1 piece,but hash would be added.
★ Rewards start to send at the end of 25th.
★ Your hash is on your pow8 account , the block rewards directly send to your pow8 wallet hourly.
★ Personal Message to ★COOpow88★ if you have any questions about pow8.com !

ABOUT POW8.COM

POW88.COM, founded in 2014, is a cloud computing platform active in the blockchain industry. Set up by a team with a wealth of professional cloud computing and cloud computing mining platform. We are committed to the blockchain industry, and cloud computing, we are committed to the majority of users to provide a professional service of digital money and a safe, stable and efficient mining cloud platform.

We are suppliers of blockchain products and provide business-to-customers services, generating a corresponding revenue for both the digital currency industry and the final users. The operations of the POW88.COM team have experienced and evaluated know-how, a strict risk control, and a vibrant digital currency industry acknowledgment, and they operate through the logical layout of cloud computing server capacity and strict process management, reasonable risk aversion, so to expand the user experience and revenue.

Joining the POW88.COM platform, you can protect your continued income, assure your investments and your continuous return; a flexible transfer process helps to protect your money under your complete control.

During 2016, the Chengdu bitequan Information Technology Co. Ltd. invested 5 million, acquiring the wholly-owned of POW88.COM. After the reorganization, the POW88.COM got massive domestic electric power resources, and their users, active in the global Zcash cloud mining, received a lot of advantages too.

POW88.COM has a high standard of safety and reliability of mining resources. According to a recent statistic result of operating mining, POW88 has an actual hash rate of 30P in total. After the reorganization, the first phase of Zcash has a hash rate of 200KH and over 3000 valid users across the world.

POW88.com new mining farm is ready !

We are pleased to announce that BTC-A7Miner is NOW online !  
pow88.com hashing market is launched!  You can trade your bitcoin hashing by using this service.

ONLY Leave your pow8.com account email on post , with simple comments and suggestions here.
GIVE AWAY POST IS ONLINE : CLICK JOIN US https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1723389.0

Product Details
Name:  Avalon A7 Miner
Amount: 1000 units
Power consumption: 960W/6T
Maintenance fee: 1.1051USD / day (Maintenance fee includes the cost of the land, electricity, labor, communication, cooling, etc;)

POW88.COM FEATURES
SECURITY/ PROFESSIONAL
LOW ELECTRICITY
LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS
PROFESSIONAL MINING FARM
LOW LABOR COST

I'm Dan.li, COO of Pow88 from bitcointalk, today is 19 of December 2016 and this is our new mining farm. Our mining farm video is preparing , and next week , to celebrate Christmas day,  

SECURITY / PROFESSIONAL MINING FARM

New cooling system

shelf

Avlon A7-- 2000units

They were busy stacking the shelves with A7miners .

Our Mining farms are self-built and own mining rigs ownership totally, others may cooperate with local mining farms.

Expect regular power supply, we have emergency power supply reserved to ensure 7*24hour operating. Once the electricity supply stopped , we have emergency power supply to farm.

And we have 120% mining rigs  standby ,ensure miners security. Once we sells 1000units A7, we deploying 1200 units on mining farms.

USERS CAN REDEEM MINERS BACK
Users have mining machines own rights . When the mining machine profit can not cover the maintenance fees , users can choose to redeem mining machines back . Sell second hand machines or they can choose sell the hashrate on hashing market .  Users can trade hashrate on hashing market at any time , 0 trading fees.

About btc earnings
Users no need to wait further long time for rewards. Pow88 users will get the hashing within 1 hour after purchased whereas others need 72or 24hours to deploying mining machines  because we deploying the mining rigs ahead before we open sells.

RECENTLY , IN CHINA BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT MEETING , POW88 CEO ruixi.wang attending the meeting .

DarkMatters69
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:52:10 AM

Not sure what to make of your service quite yet, it looks interesting. It looks like the English translation is working well for most of the site except during the registration process. I am interested in trying your service, I registered with email tomatojew@gmail.com, I be reading more about investing.

Best of luck on the development of your site.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:20:35 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 11:54:07 PM by gredisgold88

hey I've registration, may advice from me, give veritifikasi ID and passbook account pow.

email saya : argahamlucio@gmail.com
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:30:59 AM

I think that the English translation is still a bit choppy.  There are some parts (like the in-browser notifications) that remain in Chinese no matter the language setting, which makes it hard to depict what it's saying.

For example, an error I got while signing up:

注册成功,激活邮件已发送,请激活后登录系统!
I have no idea what that means :-/

Edit: Google translate tells me that it says registration successful, email confirmation required
My email is: monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com
COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:05:41 AM

Not sure what to make of your service quite yet, it looks interesting. It looks like the English translation is working well for most of the site except during the registration process. I am interested in trying your service, I registered with email tomatojew@gmail.com, I be reading more about investing.

Best of luck on the development of your site.

We provide mining rigs hosting service(also known as cloud mining )BUT, WE PROVIDE THE MINERS BACK TO USERS AFTER END OF HOSTING SERVICE ,and provide hash transaction platform .Based on the trust mining farm constructions, we also cooperate with local government to gain a very cheap electricity. Our mining service is much cheaper than home mining personally,only 0.183USD 6T/ day .

That means you can be a truly miner in this cute Christmas day!

After you register, you can hold on serval hashing, which can mining serval btc after only one hour later. BUY miners means ,buy bitcoin maker, you can approach bitcoin keep flowing in a steady.

PS, welcome to visit the mining farm ! you can see it on this post,https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1708231.0

COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:29:02 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 06:55:12 AM by COOpow88

hey I've registration, may advice from me, give veritifikasi ID and passbook account pow.

email saya : diaagungpakusadewa@outlook.com

Hi,dear, your account email name is interesting ,what language is it?  Seems like India ? To be honest , I cannot catch u ...

POW8 provide miners hosting service , users can not worry anything about mining,just focus on bitcoin development and price risky of up and down. we can handle the every details of mining farm, with more than 2years profession knowledge of administrate mining farm. we provide a very lower electricity fees in all , no any other hidden fees.

Invest hash to miners manufacturing btc instead of to it. Decentralization hash is another responsibility of Pow8. Recent years , more than 70% hashing is located in China .Its not a wisdom way , so we provide a certain way to decentralized the hash, bitcoin manufacturing can be share with every normal , if you can not afford a certain unit A7 miner, also can buy 0.1T on our hash marketing.

gredisgold88

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:47:27 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 11:54:36 PM by gredisgold88

email saya :

Hi,dear, your account email name is interesting ,what language is it?  Seems like India ? To be honest , I cannot catch u ...

POW8 provide miners hosting service , users can not worry anything about mining,just focus on bitcoin development and price up and down risky. we can handle the every details of mining farm, with more than 2years profession knowledge of administrate mining farm. we provide a very lower electricity fees in all , no any other hidden fees.

Invest hash to miners manufacturing btc instead of to it. Decentralization hash is another responsibility of Pow8. Recent years , more than 70% hashing is located in China .Its not a wisdom way , so we provide a certain way to decentralized the hash, bitcoin manufacturing can be share with every normal , if you can not afford a certain unit A7 miner, also can buy 0.1T on our hash marketing.

oohh , oke thanks , sanskrit lenguage x_x , okke yes it makes sense. if my deposits and buy hash for LTC, if I could get this promo?
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:51:51 AM

you can free giveaway and can get package in your cloud mining site
or only discount, reduce price, and still must buy package
COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:03:20 AM

POW8 provide miners hosting service , users can not worry anything about mining,just focus on bitcoin development and price up and down risky. we can handle the every details of mining farm, with more than 2years profession knowledge of administrate mining farm. we provide a very lower electricity fees in all , no any other hidden fees.

oohh , oke thanks , sanskrit lenguage x_x , okke yes it makes sense. if my deposits and buy hash for LTC, if I could get this promo?

YOU GOT IT ! man ~!Now to celebrate Christmas , we exactly have a special discount for VIP users only. I will PM u get more info. Can I~ ? Smiley

gredisgold88

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:09:19 AM

YOU GOT IT ! man ~!Now to celebrate Christmas , we exactly have a special discount for VIP users only. I will PM u get more info. Can I~ ? Smiley

oke , Okay, I will see it and read it
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:13:34 AM

i am register in pow88.com and here is my email admakerinstant@yahoo.com

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:24:58 AM

you can free giveaway and can get package in your cloud mining site
or only discount, reduce price, and still must buy package

No...If so , then this post did is in a shit condition.

Honey, we did send the Gighash to users who respond this post and leave us good comments and suggestions. And the hash we sent can be a  proof of btc mining, you can exactly received the btc on your wallet after we send 1 hour later.

You can freely use these bitcoins, withdraw or buy another o.1 T hash, whatever you want.

For the $115 coupon,it is indeed need to use to buy A7 .

ADVANTAGES OF POW88.COM
SECURITY

★Professional platform & operating for 2+ years;
★Regular power supply, emergency power supply reserve to ensure 7*24hour operating.
★120% mining rigs  standby ,ensure miners security.
★LOWEST ELECTRICITY
★Cooperate with legitimate power plant
★LOWEST MAINTENANCE COSTS

★LOWEST LABOR COST
Mining farms are in remote areas of China

★DEPLOYMENT IN ADVANCE
Users will get the hashing within 1 hour after purchased.

★PROFESSIONAL MINING FARM
Mining farms are self-built and own mining rigs ownership.

★PROVIDE INVESTMENT FUNDS EXIT CHANNELS
Users can trade hashrate on hashing market  JUST LIKE TRADE BTC at any time , 0 trading fees.

★REDEEM POLICY
Users can redeem miners back.

Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:22:08 AM

Comments on the site - 1) Website main page is too complicated, too much info - order tickets in first page must be replaced with the same info, but in bright colours without order button and if possible less text, 2) All colours in main page must fit together and for computer use too, for example you can use bright blue, black text, white background, yellow background for tabs 3) Login, register tabs must be larger in bright colour in main page, 4) When login, username & password is better than E mail & password, it is also better for refferal system, 5) Account dashboard looks good, order tickets is ok, grey text must be in black colour
My pow88.com E mail: padovesi@yandex.com
COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:11:32 PM

i am register in pow88.com and here is my email admakerinstant@yahoo.com

Could you please leave your comments or suggestions to us ? We are very pleased to see that . Pow8.com is restart again, are you interested in mining ?

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 01:55:37 PM

Hello I've registered to your site and would like to avail of your free give away,this is a great gift this christmas I'm glad to discover this promo my email fortunelister@gmail.com

COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:06:04 PM

Comments on the site - 1) Website main page is too complicated, too much info - order tickets in first page must be replaced with the same info, but in bright colours without order button and if possible less text, 2) All colours in main page must fit together and for computer use too, for example you can use bright blue, black text, white background, yellow background for tabs 3) Login, register tabs must be larger in bright colour in main page, 4) When login, username & password is better than E mail & password, it is also better for refferal system, 5) Account dashboard looks good, order tickets is ok, grey text must be in black colour
My pow88.com E mail: padovesi@yandex.com

Thanks very much for your details post. Our homepage next version will be online next early year. We will considerate your suggestion, and make it better. Hope you will like it .

Safety and security is also an important factor for an platform, we use off-chain wallet to secure users bitcoin safety. We also provide the double electricity to secure the miners keeps online and operate normally.

Your give away hash is already on your account, please have a check , if you will , you can post the daily income on this post, we will pick top 3 of them give another bonus.

Merry Christmas! and happy new year.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 02:07:00 PM

Just registered and my email address is robelneotheone@gmail.com thanks for this promotion,my only advice is the chinese character in the after registration in the pop up,I cannot speak and write Chinese  had a hard time figuring it out,can you please include english in the after signature pop up..

Thanks for this give away..

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 02:15:28 PM

I forgot to post my suggestions my suggestion is there should be a captcha for maximum security or email confirmation every time we login,just like all the other cloud mining site,I haven't tried the phone security but you do have an excellent design,can you make an automated translation each tim there's a new visitor coming from english speaking country ,the translation tool is at chinese default..

Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:15:11 PM

Another important comment: For withdraw BTC, LTC or ZEC just enter BTC or altcoin address, amount and PIN code ( which can be set via account ), and that's all. Simple withdraw is very important for new clients, which do not like complicated withdraw options. BTC and altcoin users like simple and fast transfers.
My pow88.com E mail is padovesi@yandex.com
Tomorrow I will send daily profit from one post.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 03:23:35 PM

I hope this is a false positive but my anti virus keeps blocking your site I check on Virustotal and it seems it is indeed false positive since bitdefender is the only one with negative trust

Have posted this for your info
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/69194f516678479c2567cdbf1b1d9915b92148e8dff4e299ef360c7ec5b6c343/analysis/1482333667/

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: