Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ POW8 GIVE AWAY POST 10G-1000G MINER HASH! HAPPY NEW YEAR ★☆★  (Read 5165 times)
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:52:38 AM

Hi, I am very sure that you are on our giveaway list, sorry to be late, but we indeed give hashes to main post in here. We do check the respond daily , and yesterday we attending a meeting , its in a hurry , but we did added you to list, I will double check with our engineers , and please have a check with your pow88.com wallet, we will send it ASAP.
So sorry to that .
Happy new year!
Yes, I did received 0.02 hash of BTCA7.
Thank you, took a while but better late than never Smiley
I was afraid for a moment that this is promotional scam. For the third time this week, I was wrong Smiley
Wish you all the best, lots of users, maintenance free equipment and of course big profits.
Don't forget about "little man", users base is all what matters, right?

Edit: One more thing the "copy" button at referral page is not working at all, it does nothing Smiley
        My browser is FF50.0 OS Linux.

0.02 bitcoin can get withdraw your addres
or only discount price to buy  POW8 service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
COOpow88 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:16:08 AM

Hi, I am very sure that you are on our giveaway list, sorry to be late, but we indeed give hashes to main post in here. We do check the respond daily , and yesterday we attending a meeting , its in a hurry , but we did added you to list, I will double check with our engineers , and please have a check with your pow88.com wallet, we will send it ASAP.
So sorry to that .
Happy new year!
I was afraid for a moment that this is promotional scam. For the third time this week, I was wrong Smiley
Wish you all the best, lots of users, maintenance free equipment and of course big profits.

Edit: One more thing the "copy" button at referral page is not working at all, it does nothing Smiley

Before we start this post, we deed public our mining farm on this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1708231.0  where our mining farm pictures. As we know that China has lots of mining farms , they are operating regularly, our CEO ruixi.wang is a famous opinion leader of China mining industry, also the oversea media had report our mining farm. He has more than 2years mining experience , now he start up hand over pow88.com , to provide the trustable and stable miner hosting service all over the world.

Wang Ruixi, a fresh-faced 26-year-old, manages a nearby Bitcoin mining facility in partnership with Xu. The former software programmer is in charge of three long, blue sheds filled with just under 5000 supercomputers whirring away. Xu helps investors to buy machines, which are then kept at the site. Bitcoin Group, for example, owns 1700 of the machines. All up, the pair says the facility mines about $60,000 worth of Bitcoin every day.

http://www.afr.com/technology/lisa-kangding-story-20160706-gpzx7e#ixzz4SJANOdUK  click get more informations.

COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:47:08 AM

So sorry to that .
Happy new year!

0.02 bitcoin can get withdraw your addres
or only discount price to buy  POW8 service

Not 0.02 BTC,is 20G btc hashes , that means you can earn btc perday with hashes,before the miner stopped , you can earn btc time by time. Pow88.com do business about miner hosting service, we provide users urban hash, manager their miners , such as Avalon and Antminer. Users buy bitcoin miners and we hosting them on our local self-build farms with lowest maintenance fee all over the world. If you are interested in gain btc with lower price than btc exchanges (Okcoin or huobi) ,buy hashes may your best choice.

Pow88.com also provide you hash exchanges to trade your hashes. If you don't want to hold more, you can sell your hashes on exchange.

BTW, the lowest trade unit on exchanges is 0.1T, so you can not trade them only giveaway amount.

If you buy more,  you can trade them. If  you want to keep mining , you can choose redeem your miners back to your destination only paid for shipping fee and some cheaper handing fee. For Avalon A7,which is our lasted miner, only need  1.1051USD / day (Maintenance fee includes the cost of the land, electricity, labor, communication, cooling, etc;) The power consumption only 960W/6T.  For current difficulty and price, you can earn about 30RMB per day 1 A7 unit .

Amazing.

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:53:22 AM

So how much time will it take to mine 0.001 btc with 10G hash power?
What is your withdrawal limit and duration?

COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:40:47 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 03:43:02 PM by COOpow88

So how much time will it take to mine 0.001 btc with 10G hash power?
What is your withdrawal limit and duration?

For current difficulty and price , 10G can mining 0.04yuan RMB according to btc.com mining calculation.  We have no withdraw limitation actually, but we do have minimum hash trading on hash exchanges, 0.1T . If you want to withdraw your earnings, the minimum amount is 0.001 BTC,you should pay for 0.0001BTC transaction fees to btc network each time.

sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:35:26 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Happy New Year !!! Welcome to 2017  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:14:14 PM

Happy new years 2017 , here in indonesia  down 2017
COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:43:41 AM

Happy new years 2017 , here in indonesia  down 2017

happy new year !

COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 06:47:24 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Happy New Year !!! Welcome to 2017  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

happy new year !

POW8 provide miners hosting service , users can not worry anything about mining,just focus on bitcoin development and price risky of up and down. we can handle the every details of mining farm, with more than 2years profession knowledge of administrate mining farm. we provide a very lower electricity fees in all , no any other hidden fees.

Invest hash to miners manufacturing btc instead of to it. Decentralization hash is another responsibility of Pow8. Recent years , more than 70% hashing is located in China .Its not a wisdom way , so we provide a certain way to decentralized the hash, bitcoin manufacturing can be share with every normal , if you can not afford a certain unit A7 miner, also can buy 0.1T on our hash marketing.

ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 03:12:06 PM

Happy new year guys!
Just posting the screen shot to confirm that I received the Christmas giveaway a couple of days from the team. Take a look for yourself.

COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:58:54 PM

Happy new year guys!
Just posting the screen shot to confirm that I received the Christmas giveaway a couple of days from the team. Take a look for yourself.

Thanks for your sharing, and happy new year.

I just noticed the rule of marketplace, they are not allow to lead users to post these kind of gambling respond. So we just cancel the top 3 best respond rewards. Very sorry for that, but hope you can enjoy your hash mining journey! And if you have any questions about Pow88.com ,please leave here , and if you can give some other suggestions or advice to Pow8.com , we will be very appreciate of that.

best regards

sayyedraza

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

Guys see the screen shot for confirmation of POW88 Give away Works well

Thanks And Best regards
COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:52:46 AM

Guys see the screen shot for confirmation of POW88 Give away Works well

Thanks And Best regards

Thanks for your sharing, and happy new year.

I just noticed the rule of marketplace, they are not allow to lead users to post these kind of gambling respond. So we just cancel the top 3 best respond rewards. Very sorry for that, but hope you can enjoy your hash mining journey! And if you have any questions about Pow88.com ,please leave here , and if you can give some other suggestions or advice to Pow8.com , we will be very appreciate of that.

best regards

Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:47:53 AM

Already register and want to try your site

Sariroso316@gmail.com

Thanks for your post, Is there anything you want to ask ?

Pow8.com new vision will be on public in next few days. Pow8.com is a cloud computing platform active in the blockchain industry. Set up by a team with a wealth of professional cloud computing and cloud computing mining platform. We are committed to the blockchain industry, and cloud computing, we are committed to the majority of users to provide a professional service of digital money and a safe, stable and efficient mining cloud platform.

We are suppliers of blockchain products and provide business-to-customers services, generating a corresponding revenue for both the digital currency industry and the final users. The operations of the POW88.COM team have experienced and evaluated know-how, a strict risk control, and a vibrant digital currency industry acknowledgment, and they operate through the logical layout of cloud computing server capacity and strict process management, reasonable risk aversion, so to expand the user experience and revenue.

how to claim the promo
still dont get the promos

COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:06:56 AM

Sariroso316@gmail.com

Pow8.com new vision will be on public in next few days. Pow8.com is a cloud computing platform active in the blockchain industry. Set up by a team with a wealth of professional cloud computing and cloud computing mining platform. We are committed to the blockchain industry, and cloud computing, we are committed to the majority of users to provide a professional service of digital money and a safe, stable and efficient mining cloud platform.

We are suppliers of blockchain products and provide business-to-customers services, generating a corresponding revenue for both the digital currency industry and the final users. The operations of the POW88.COM team have experienced and evaluated know-how, a strict risk control, and a vibrant digital currency industry acknowledgment, and they operate through the logical layout of cloud computing server capacity and strict process management, reasonable risk aversion, so to expand the user experience and revenue.

how to claim the promo

Have you read our game rule? We need you put down your suggestions of pow8.com. Smiley

Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:44:32 AM

Sariroso316@gmail.com

how to claim the promo

Have you read our game rule? We need you put down your suggestions of pow8.com. Smiley
make a web interface more friendly for mobile user or you can add apps for mobile user

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:26:08 PM

Just registered on your site I wanted to suggest a deliberate adding of Mining Income Per day to us dollars for other people around the world to use  as a reference point and get a better understanding of how much they are likely to get.
COOpow88 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

Just registered on your site I wanted to suggest a deliberate adding of Mining Income Per day to us dollars for other people around the world to use  as a reference point and get a better understanding of how much they are likely to get.

Thank you ! Now the exchange rate of the RMB against the US dollar may 6.5: 1,we will add the US on our new version. please PM me your email account , we will send you gighashes . I may ask is there many people interested in mining or a few of them. would you leave me your contact email or any social accounts.

thanks again , and happy new year!

The difference  we between Other host service & Pow8.com

1.TIME COST
Other hosting service : customer buy miners , and send them to mining farm, it will cost few days. Pow8.com provide speed service , users can get bonus after brought 1 hours later. Miners are running in farm, users no need to wait for further hours.

2.HASH TRADING PLATFORM
Pow8.com provide a safe stable and trustable platform hash exchanges, make users could trade hash rate like trading bitcoin. When users don't want to mining again, they can sell their hashes on our hash exchanges, then final user who has ownership of the miner.

3. PROFESSION HUGE MINING FARM
We have a profession team to operate the mining farm, leader has more than 2 years mining experience. Operating as a company instead of personal. Person leads more risky , whereas company not.

4. MORE TYPE MINERS & COINS
Pow8.com also provide leitcoin and Zcash miners hosting service. Users can trade them on exchanges also.

Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:44:53 AM

In 21 of December I received give - away hash per post - 0.05T from Avalon 7 Bitcoin miner.
Current profit - 0.00040954 Bitcoins.
If I receive new year give away - I will show how to make some quick Bitcoins with POW8 mining here in the thread !!!
My pow88.com E mail is padovesi@yandex.com
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:16:34 AM

I have managed to capture the red "warning?" thingy at login screen.

Could you explain what it is? Translate it for the site maybe?
If its red it might be important, people would wonder...

And here are my earnings with given free hash.

Nothing crazy Smiley for one week, but hey, its free and effortless.
Those posting more can get me additional free hash?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: