Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 1113 times)
want0sell (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 250

View Profile
-
December 21, 2016, 07:18:52 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 07:34:22 PM by want0sell

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:00:51 AM

I think link to this bet on directbet is this https://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27996015
It seems game is starting in around 40 minutes.

Will have an eye on your prediction. I am not quite aware about teams playing in Big Bash so will only put few bitcoin in your prediction.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:17:48 AM

I think link to this bet on directbet is this https://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27996015

Will have an eye on your prediction. I am not quite aware about teams playing in Big Bash so will only put few bitcoin in your prediction.

Thanks for linking it! The odds have dropped to 1.7 but are still value! Strike while the iron is hot!

The pick doesn't look that attractive anymore. the heat have scored 89 of just 8 overs and the worst part(for you) is that they haven't lost a wicket yet. The odds must have shifted in the favour of The Heat for now. I personally think after such a good start there is a good chance that the Heat end up winning the match. It also depends on the pitch though, which I have no idea of. If its a batting track 180 could be chased down mayb even 190 but anything over that would be tough to get even in batting favourable conditions.

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:12:25 AM

Thanks for linking it! The odds have dropped to 1.7 but are still value! Strike while the iron is hot!

The pick doesn't look that attractive anymore. the heat have scored 89 of just 8 overs and the worst part(for you) is that they haven't lost a wicket yet. The odds must have shifted in the favour of The Heat for now. I personally think after such a good start there is a good chance that the Heat end up winning the match. It also depends on the pitch though, which I have no idea of. If its a batting track 180 could be chased down mayb even 190 but anything over that would be tough to get even in batting favourable conditions.

Recheck now, much more favorable. The strikers main strength is their batting, and with the brought in boundaries, at home they can easily chase 200
OH MY GOD! this pitch seems to be a batsman's heaven. Such high scoring and chasing is insaaane! First wicket fell just now but it looks like they will be able to chase it down with Dunk still there to bat and Head coming to the crease. With 9 runs per over to chase I think if they dont lose wickets in successive manner, Strikers should be able to win. Good luck.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:33:29 PM

I think the bet has already ended, or had an error on my part, if I had missed it then wish there are some other bet that you might want to shared some idea with us so the betting would not be hard well it is just a request and pretty need a help in analysis with some of the players or team that you know! thanks.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:27:48 PM

I think the bet has already ended, or had an error on my part
Game was already won by Brisbane Heat by 10 Runs just opposite of OP's prediction  Undecided
You can check result for this match here http://www.espncricinfo.com/big-bash-league-2016-17/engine/current/match/1023583.html
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:56:57 PM

I think the bet has already ended, or had an error on my part
Game was already won by Brisbane Heat by 10 Runs just opposite of OP's prediction  Undecided
You can check result for this match here http://www.espncricinfo.com/big-bash-league-2016-17/engine/current/match/1023583.html

Yep the strikers collapsed, they were 1.05 favorites at one point too. They were a value bet and I stand but my prediction.

Value bet with 10 runs? I think that you don't study the game to well Op...

Let's see the next bet of yours if it's good and earn something.
Otherwise you will be at 2on2 loss bets...100% opposite. Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StephenCurry333

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:42:18 PM

I have found an extremely good value bet and I thought I would share it here. It is a cricket match between A. Strikers and the Brisbane Heat. The strikers are only a 1.8 or -120 favorite on directbet, but are about 75-25 to win. They are full of star players like Travis Head, and are playing at home. Bet on the strikers for a good value bet!

I will update my profit record here and post more bets if I find them.

Tips at: 1DYqKq23STiPrSr78U3BtruesNA1hPAUoW
Tips are appreciated if I help you win money but are not required or expected.

Post feedback on my predictions below.
https://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=28050823
go with -3.5 100 % sure  Wink
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:53:08 PM

I have found an extremely good value bet and I thought I would share it here. It is a cricket match between A. Strikers and the Brisbane Heat. The strikers are only a 1.8 or -120 favorite on directbet, but are about 75-25 to win. They are full of star players like Travis Head, and are playing at home. Bet on the strikers for a good value bet!

I will update my profit record here and post more bets if I find them.

Tips at: 1DYqKq23STiPrSr78U3BtruesNA1hPAUoW
Tips are appreciated if I help you win money but are not required or expected.

Post feedback on my predictions below.
please do post your profits here, so that some of us that have little knowledge on betting may pick interest in it. Thus I find out that betting is a very risky investment and one should not put money he or she cannot afford to lose.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: