Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deepbit and Ufasoft's SSE2 miner  (Read 1670 times)
haksch (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 01:47:46 AM

Hey there,

I have a little problem with this pool / miner. I registered on deepbit, created a work and even got the miner running.

The problem I have is when I look at my account at deepbit, I don't see any change and it says 'Workers not connected'. What is the problem here?

Thanks in advance guys!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fjordbit

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2011, 11:22:17 PM

I had this trouble as well. I was using poclbm and apparently every time it would find a hash, it would flake out with a verification error. I changed to rpcminer-cpu and after I successfully found my first hash, it was listing properly.

You need to wait until you get a hash before it will reflect that you are working. On top of that, if your software isn't working right, it might continue to do this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: