Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Buying) Amazon Merch Account- Beware of Scammers  (Read 1574 times)
BBKingson (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:23:01 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 12:13:04 PM by BBKingson

Glad I was cautious enough to not be scammed with no more than $5, nevertheless it was a scam and should warn all trying to buy similar accounts.

User called "foruman1" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=761311 tried to sell two accounts.

He received upfront the arranged $5 and had to send account details for verification.
Nothing happened, never replied since ... gone to make a fortune with the $5 probably ...  Shocked

The original post I had send to look for such deals:

I am looking for a newly approved Amazon Merch Account.

No designs uploaded
    No taxes info
    No payment info

Please provide info on when the account has been approved, limitation count for how many designs can be uploaded.

PM me with your offer please.

foruman1

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:34:03 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 01:49:47 PM by foruman1

Seriously my internet went down completely there was nothing i could of done last night as it was past 5pm and my interent provider customer support was not operating at that time to call and fix the issue.

Buy hey lets not even wait 24 hours before posting my personal infomation over the forum.

You also said as it was being sent from virwox and could take 48 hours so i was not checking every 5 minutes to see if it came through.

Just got into work to post this.
BBKingson (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:04:42 PM

A pity such thing happens with the internet.

There have been sent a number of confirmations that Foruman1 has received the negotiated amount on his BTC wallet.
Saw he had logged in 3 times this morning. Wrote him, still until now, no replies no account info received from him.

There is still a chance to sort things out.
Foruman1 still hasn´t sent to me any account info of what I am buying.

If he does shortly and all is good, I would of course delete the negative feedback an
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:27:42 PM

There have been sent a number of confirmations that Foruman1 has received the negotiated amount on his BTC wallet.
Saw he had logged in 3 times this morning. Wrote him, still until now, no replies no account info received from him.

If he does shortly and all is good, I would of course delete the negative feedback an

You do see that he posted here half an hour before you did, right? Also this is in the wrong section. Move it to scam accusations or reputation if you feel like it's being/ going to be resolved.
foruman1

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:49:19 PM

No there is not a chance at sorting this out you posted my infomation on a public forum without even waiting or give me a chance to explain anything before fucking me over.

Gtfo ill refund you when i can
BBKingson (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:00:42 PM

Deal stays a scam!

Foruman1 did not reply to any messages nor emails for about 18hours since the arranged transaction and the promise to send the bought account info right away.
Since 18h have passed without any reply and with evident log ins here in the forum for a number of times no other option was left except to report.

It is the responsibility of everyone to keep up to his word or arrangements in a deal within a reasonable time frame. 18 hours was way too long here.
If someone´s internet is down, then he/she must find a way to reply or inform the parties of an ongoing deal.

This did not happen here.

With best wishes and respect to everyone.

foruman1

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:46:21 PM

Deal stays a scam!

Foruman1 did not reply to any messages nor emails for about 18hours since the arranged transaction and the promise to send the bought account info right away.
Since 18h have passed without any reply and with evident log ins here in the forum for a number of times no other option was left except to report.

It is the responsibility of everyone to keep up to his word or arrangements in a deal within a reasonable time frame. 18 hours was way too long here.
If someone´s internet is down, then he/she must find a way to reply or inform the parties of an ongoing deal.

This did not happen here.

With best wishes and respect to everyone.

Are you brain dead? i have said more then enough my internet was going offline and back online all night.

reasonable time frame? is this a joke it was not even 24 hours your just completely impatient if you dident act like a little child you would be on your new account 8 hours ago but you could not even wait.
There is nothing i can do if my internet went down stop acting like its my job to run 4 miles to an internet cafe to fix this i have a life.

Stop saying you respect people like your a nice guy, your a dick plain and simple thanks for ruining my forum account.
zizzybits

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 03:31:21 PM

You do see that he posted here half an hour before you did, right? Also this is in the wrong section. Move it to scam accusations or reputation if you feel like it's being/ going to be resolved.

foruman scammed me recently so don't be surprised. And after scamming me he changed his name to foruman1. Poor kid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: