Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two junior member accounts  (Read 581 times)
Kolamider (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:34:42 AM

Two junior member accounts for sale

Activity: 30+
Potential act: 370+

SMAS Blacklisted: No
Trust: Neutral

Auction start: 0.035BTC
Bid up minimum: 0.002BTC
Buy it now: 0.052BTC

Signed message: No as it was not used here/public.

Bitcoin payment only, escrow accepted.
Kolamider (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:46:57 AM

Still available.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:50:47 AM

are you kidding? Jn. member with negative trust for 0.052 btc? are you drunk?

your accounts didnot worst even 100 satoshi, so close this trash thread and go away
Kolamider (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:51:34 PM

your accounts didnot worst even 100 satoshi, so close this trash thread and go away

If you read careful, it is not this account for sale.
lenoli

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:10:31 PM

it doesnot matter, no jn member doesnot cost 0.052 btc. only idiots will pay this amount for jn.member. also, you have red trust and no one will trust you and buy accounts from you
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:55:01 PM

i think you are kidding here, nobody will pay you 0.05btc for a junior member and i dont even think it is a junior because you said it has only 30+
Josepino

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:00:00 PM

Two junior member accounts for sale

Activity: 30+
Potential act: 370+

SMAS Blacklisted: No
Trust: Neutral

Auction start: 0.035BTC
Bid up minimum: 0.002BTC
Buy it now: 0.052BTC

Signed message: No as it was not used here/public.

Bitcoin payment only, escrow accepted.

it's very expensive, guy. Nobody buys this account with this price.
are you dreaming? it's very funny. Good luck.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 03:03:23 PM

Y'all need to chill. Just because you can't afford to put up your yearly wage, don't assume it's too much for everyone. Who wouldn't pay $50 instead of waiting 20+ weeks to get that amount of activity? (Other than people who wanna be legit.) Remember, not everyone has weeks where they have nothing to do but sit around and complain.

keybase.io/0x0010
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:09:46 PM

Y'all need to chill. Just because you can't afford to put up your yearly wage, don't assume it's too much for everyone. Who wouldn't pay $50 instead of waiting 20+ weeks to get that amount of activity? (Other than people who wanna be legit.) Remember, not everyone has weeks where they have nothing to do but sit around and complain.
newbie and the op both are same.
the thread creator doesnt know how jr member rank is achieved in 2 weeks so saying 20 weeks and trying to sell acc for 50bucks
a member acc also doesnt cosr 30$ and you say 50 for  a jr member acc.
first collect info and then come here and open your stupid mouth

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 03:11:42 PM

the thread creator doesnt know how jr member rank is achieved in 2 weeks so saying 20 weeks and trying to sell acc for 50bucks

I love how dumbasses always assume I'm an alt of the person I'm talking about. Get your head together, moron. It has 370 potential activity. That's around 400 activity in total (which is Sr(?)). That takes half a year to reach if you were to do it normally.

keybase.io/0x0010
prince V

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:16:17 PM

I love how dumbasses always assume I'm an alt of the person I'm talking about. Get your head together, moron. It has 370 potential activity. That's around 400 activity in total (which is Sr(?)). That takes half a year to reach if you were to do it normally.
fck off bitch get lost from here and stop scamming otherwise your ip will be permanently banned by bitcointalk.org.

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

fck off bitch get lost from here and stop scamming otherwise your ip will be permanently banned by bitcointalk.org.

Hey mate, here's a proposal. I'll send you 0.002 BTC & I'll leave the forum, IF you can do the following.

1: Send me a link that shows I scammed someone.
2: Send me a link to where it says scammers get banned.

You can't do either, because all your points are invalid. Now go back to begging for a few cents in the faucets section bud.

keybase.io/0x0010
Kolamider (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

it doesnot matter, no jn member doesnot cost 0.052 btc. only idiots will pay this amount for jn.member. also, you have red trust and no one will trust you and buy accounts from you

Can you read? It is for two accounts.

If you spam again, I will report you to your manager.
Mlich

Activity: 211

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:03:51 AM

What would be the BIN price for one jr member account and put into consideration the current rising bitcoin  price

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
prince V

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:06:41 AM

What would be the BIN price for one jr member account and put into consideration the current rising bitcoin  price
please dont buy accs it increases scam

magemist

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:19:41 AM

I place a bid for both accounts. YOU MUST SEND ME TWO SEPARATE SIGNED MESSAGES>PROOF THAT YOU OWN THESE ACCOUNTS!
IF SO THEN I WILL PLACE A BID OF 0.035btc
I DO THIS JUST TO FLIP THE BIRD AT THE CRAP ARTISTS WHO OPPOSE OF THIS KIND OF ACTIVITY.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THAN BAN THE ENTIRE PRACTICE OF THIS ALL TOGETHER YOU DIM WITTED FUCK HEADS! A BIG FFFFFFFFFFFFFF> UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Kolamider (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:14:44 PM

There is no posted address. So I cannot sign a message.

freebit1

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:23:07 PM

No loan no ban jr.account available for sale

Per account 0.0022btc

Available 10 accounts only

Buy 10 account at 0.019 btc

Pm me

1N3zEE5V6CqwGkwVXHa3YyFbydDLuGi7sW

Account details will be given to you within 1hr after payment received