Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing Manager Needed For computer/technology ecommerce site  (Read 403 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:36:28 AM

Need marketing manager from The United States Of America & United Kingdom to help promote a newly launched ecommerce website in ANY of these site(s) blackhat world forum,ebay,warrior forum.

As a start-up company, our compensation for now might be low but, we offer BONUS and reward like giving out editing and web development software i.e photoshop 2015/2016 for free to each candidate.

Such reward might be beneficial especially to those in the web development niche.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 12:12:43 PM

I've been working as marketing and Pr manager for altcoin related projects and ICOs.. I am interested in working. but I am not from US..
don't know what is the reason of this condition... is US have better net which we don't have?  Huh Huh

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
razoor

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:16:12 PM

Hi,

can you provide me with more information?

Why needs to be candidate from those countries?

I'm from Czech republic and I have plenty of experience with marketing in crypto projects.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:11:39 PM

don't know what is the reason of this condition... is US have better net which we don't have?  Huh Huh
Yes,you're from Pakistan and quality of education/technological enhancements/Command over the English language in Pakistan is comparatively low with that of US standards.Op is probably looking for someone who knows what's it like to be an American/Brit so the marketing tactics could be planned accordingly. 
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 03:19:24 PM

don't know what is the reason of this condition... is US have better net which we don't have?  Huh Huh
Yes,you're from Pakistan and quality of education/technological enhancements/Command over the English language in Pakistan is comparatively low with that of US standards.Op is probably looking for someone who knows what's it like to be an American/Brit so the marketing tactics could be planned accordingly. 
Lol. Let's do a marketing battle.
Who told you talented peoples are only Americans and British?
Anyway I can do as best as any other marketing manager cn do.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:26:18 PM

Whydidn't Steve Jobs/Warren Buffet/Mark Cuban/Ingvar Kamprad rise in Pakistan then?I'm not telling you can't do it,just you wouldn't do as good as someone living in America.To make it even simpler,would a American sell a product to the locals in Pakistan easier than a Pakistani ? He could have all the Business degrees from Harvards but only a Pakistani would be able to connect with the crowd more effectively.Not derailing this further.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:49:36 PM

I believe an Employer is at liberty to determine the conditions of work having done his own analysis and budget. He is also at liberty to choose whoever he is of the opinion can do the job better without any apology to anybody. And for him to specifically ask for members from those Nations having know that this forum is a conglomerate of Nationalities, then he knows what he is doing and knows what he wants...
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:57:32 AM

@Joel Jantsen No, i don't want anything that will give room for use of wrong comment(s)/speeches toward's one another here in the forum.

Also, by preferring candidate(s) from USA/UK i donot in ANY way mean that those from these two countries are MORE educated than those in other part of the world. I ONLY prefer people from these two location because our targetting AUDIENCE are More from THOSE REGION. And, as such we prefer those from those two region  who can create a better marketing plan. In addition to these we already got one marketing manager from europe.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:12:16 AM

Whydidn't Steve Jobs/Warren Buffet/Mark Cuban/Ingvar Kamprad rise in Pakistan then?I'm not telling you can't do it,just you wouldn't do as good as someone living in America.To make it even simpler,would a American sell a product to the locals in Pakistan easier than a Pakistani ? He could have all the Business degrees from Harvards but only a Pakistani would be able to connect with the crowd more effectively.Not derailing this further.

Ofcourse, we have Patrick Awah (Microsoft Backbone from ghana)

And, Wale Soyinka  (Nigeria-Born Writer,Literature)

I was only joking, i don't mean to engage myself into these conversation

NOTE to Joel Jantsen: Please, stop diverting the purpose of this thread!

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: