Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me program for FREE on your #bitcoin related project (2g2bt?)  (Read 980 times)
alberthendriks (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:10:55 PM

Hi,

Recently I got fired by my boss. Not yet actually, because I'll get paid until the 30th of June but I'm not welcome anymore.

So I can do with my time whatever I want and I would like to spend it on bitcoins. I would like to hear about your projects. So will I work for free, really?

Well, I'd like a share of your future bitcoin returns. For the first couple of weeks I will work for free to prove myself, but then to continue I'd like a reward if it will all work out, in the form of a share in the project (/bitcoin returns). So basically I'm looking for a business partner in some bitcoin related project.

I'm open to anything, but I will be sceptic to any project as in "do I think it will succeed"?

What do I have to offer?

- expert in Java and PHP (7+ years experience in both).
- experience in a financial high frequency trading firm with currencies
- earns coins in daytrading
- mensa iq: 139
- Msc in computer science (Utrecht University, the Netherlands)

I'm looking for someone who preferrably already has a project running and is already earning some coins but not enough to pay for a(nother) programmer. Who will pull the project and will continue his project even if I fall away.
The project I'm looking for would be a bitcoin hedgefunds, a bitcoin exchange, maybe a bitcoin marketplace, or maybe something else.... with bitcoins.

The other day someone asked for help on bitcoinj on this forum. The point is that helping him would probably establish my name in the long term as a bitcoin core programmer; however I don't see how it's going to earn me coins directly.

Please ask for more info and/or tell about your project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 03:48:44 PM

2g2bt?

easy there scooter.

with the main bitcoin exchange offering high-latency trading there's pretty much non-stop frustration with the levels support you can expect to find from today's exchanges.   coinsetter just got funding, maybe shoot them a note.

if you have time and aren't in the middle of looking for a paid gig, there really needs to be a solution to figuring out "price".  mt. gox isn't "the price" anymore, especially with bitstamp and btc-e reflecting larger and larger percentages of the total pie.  additionally, depth at one exchange will be different from others.  it sure would be nice to see someone tackle this.  some e-commerce merchants would pay for this type of service that would let them be able to update their pricing on their web shopping and checkout services.
frisco2

Activity: 312
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 05:28:10 AM

Let me know if you are interested to work on Propster.me. The language stack is HTML , js, and not the backed an internal custom language you would have to learn -- not related to what you know.

Crosspass -- a simple way to send passwords, encryption keys, bitcoin addresses, etc.
alberthendriks (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:53:04 PM

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies and pm's. I decided to join the bitcoinx project. It would btw solve the ddos issues koin is talking about.

Cheers,
Albert
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:28:48 PM

My Bitcoin Development Kit might help your Bitcoin website integration needs check it out might be usefull to you http://bitcoindevkit.com/examples/example1.php
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:42:58 PM

if your still looking for idea I have a few that may interest you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: