Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump on tape saying 'every racist thing ever', claims actor Tom Arnold  (Read 729 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

Actor Tom Arnold claims he has footage of President-elect Donald Trump using obscenities, racist language and hurling insults at one of his sons during filming of The Apprentice. Arnold, who made the revelation to Seattle-based radio station KIRO, said he did not release the tape because of a confidentiality clause and because he expected Trump to lose the election.

Full story :  http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/actor-tom-arnold-claims-have-tapes-donald-trump-saying-every-racist-thing-ever-1597507

I don't know much about politics honestly and I definitely don't support him, but I guess the media should stop at this point, he won and people should deal with it for the next few years at least , leaking more videos about him won't change anything .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodoll

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:10:33 PM

Actor Tom Arnold claims he has footage of President-elect Donald Trump using obscenities, racist language and hurling insults at one of his sons during filming of The Apprentice. Arnold, who made the revelation to Seattle-based radio station KIRO, said he did not release the tape because of a confidentiality clause and because he expected Trump to lose the election.

Full story :  http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/actor-tom-arnold-claims-have-tapes-donald-trump-saying-every-racist-thing-ever-1597507

I don't know much about politics honestly and I definitely don't support him, but I guess the media should stop at this point, he won and people should deal with it for the next few years at least , leaking more videos about him won't change anything .
Trump is a big mistake Americans! I think that they very much regret that chose him. But people always learn from their mistakes. If that is the price we had to pay for never to choose these people then it had to be done.
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:22:35 PM

Well i say trump is one hellish guy because his a very racist guy i mean really i seen his video people in america got really mind controlled by trump as you can see when Barack Obama was the president people tend to join together except the terrorist damn! they don't really quit! but lets go on to the topic so people are really in peace its like Canada when barack was president but then the new elected president trump has been saying to the people in the american that "let america be great again" so he means by that he will get rid of the non americans like blacks and from the people 80% population of america is real americans so that trump he got many votes because he uses mind control to people of america he is wise in his words but still childish i think that america will get even richer if trump is president that's my prediction Smiley so thank you for reading and Good day Cheesy
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:36:04 PM

Well i say trump is one hellish guy because his a very racist guy i mean really i seen his video people in america got really mind controlled by trump as you can see when Barack Obama was the president people tend to join together except the terrorist damn! they don't really quit! but lets go on to the topic so people are really in peace its like Canada when barack was president but then the new elected president trump has been saying to the people in the american that "let america be great again" so he means by that he will get rid of the non americans like blacks and from the people 80% population of america is real americans so that trump he got many votes because he uses mind control to people of america he is wise in his words but still childish i think that america will get even richer if trump is president that's my prediction Smiley so thank you for reading and Good day Cheesy

ahahah what? Black community was never in the more bad state than when slavery was in, and yes they are joining together to riot and do stupid stuff. Barrack Osama was just starting war here and there, nothing special and then he get's a Nobel Peace Prize.. haha what? I don't know if you're that tupid or what.. he never said he will get rid of black or hispanic americans.. he's getting rid of ILLEGAL ALIENS, moron. I can't even argue with you, fcking moron. Learn to read.

Indijanos

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:38:36 PM

I have no idea where did YOU get the idea that Trump was a racist? "HE WANTS TO DEPORT ALL BLACK PEOPLE AND MEXICANS!" no, he want's to deport illegal immigrants, since you now, breaking the law and stuff.

Stop being to butthurt because Trump won the election, he's a saint for Clintons, and you'd rather have a war with Russia than deport a few illegal aliens? Get your head out of your ass, read a little and don't let media put fake shit in your head, that's called manipulation.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:20:43 PM

or is it the brainwashing and mindtrick done by the CNN(Clinton News Network)?

"trump has been saying to the people in the american that "let america be great again" so he means by that he will get rid of the non americans like blacks and from the people 80% population of america is real americans so that trump he got many votes because he uses mind control to people of america he is wise in his words but still childish i think that america will get even richer if trump is president that's my prediction" Are you retarded?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Aikonio

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:01:34 PM

"trump has been saying to the people in the american that "let america be great again" so he means by that he will get rid of the non americans like blacks and from the people 80% population of america is real americans so that trump he got many votes because he uses mind control to people of america he is wise in his words but still childish i think that america will get even richer if trump is president that's my prediction" Are you retarded?
For some reason I think that Trump is not clever and not smart as those who voted for him. Very soon we will see this. Simple real estate crisis in America has caused the global crisis. I'm afraid that this time it will be much worse.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:26:24 AM

For some reason I think that Trump is not clever and not smart as those who voted for him. Very soon we will see this. Simple real estate crisis in America has caused the global crisis. I'm afraid that this time it will be much worse.

If he wasn't smart, he wouldn't be where he is now.

"I'm afraid that this time it will be much worse." How come? Libtards might cry even more? fck them. I'd pick a shit stained twig for aa president over Clinton, unless you want to go to war.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:23:43 AM

Donald Trump has said enough outrageous stuff that this wouldn't be surprising. To be fair, the leaders of Russia and China probably say the same thing behind closed doors, except if you tried to record their conversations you would magically disappear pretty quickly. What can be done about it? Nothing until the next elections.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Alfa123

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:41:39 AM

Donald Trump has said enough outrageous stuff that this wouldn't be surprising. To be fair, the leaders of Russia and China probably say the same thing behind closed doors, except if you tried to record their conversations you would magically disappear pretty quickly. What can be done about it? Nothing until the next elections.
You need to fight. If you have a goal you can never give up. There is a procedure of impeachment. If Trump will do something wrong it can always improve. Only you need to join forces. If the protests crowded the government will not be able to ignore them.
Fortify
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:34:15 PM

You need to fight. If you have a goal you can never give up. There is a procedure of impeachment. If Trump will do something wrong it can always improve. Only you need to join forces. If the protests crowded the government will not be able to ignore them.

I think it's a bit strange to be calling for impeachment - Americans just voted for him so must think he is their best candidate and shows they are happy to be lead by someone that is quite unstable. The irony is he campaigned about not being a politician, but has hired people who will keep it all the same.

He hasn't even moved into the white house yet and the Republicans control both houses, so nothing will happen to him whether you like it or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
beafheart

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:04:04 PM

I think it's a bit strange to be calling for impeachment - Americans just voted for him so must think he is their best candidate and shows they are happy to be lead by someone that is quite unstable. The irony is he campaigned about not being a politician, but has hired people who will keep it all the same.

He hasn't even moved into the white house yet and the Republicans control both houses, so nothing will happen to him whether you like it or not.
Republicans, not all support claims by Trump. They are not stupid people and understand that if you conduct such an uncertain Trump policy as they may lose the presidency and the majority in the Senate.
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:12:52 PM

Remember that kid in grade school who claimed to have all this cool stuff but refused to show it to you?
Fortify
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:16:12 PM

Republicans, not all support claims by Trump. They are not stupid people and understand that if you conduct such an uncertain Trump policy as they may lose the presidency and the majority in the Senate.

Regardless of their differences on certain policies, individual politicians do not generally break from the party line and Republicans politicians have shown that even after condemning him during the run up - they quickly changed when he won they all rallied around him. He has two/three years until the midterms where he can really do whatever he wants because, again, the Republicans control both houses and will not lose them in that time.

I don't agree with racists, but it was clear what he was before the election and he still got the votes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:25:15 PM

Regardless of their differences on certain policies, individual politicians do not generally break from the party line and Republicans politicians have shown that even after condemning him during the run up - they quickly changed when he won they all rallied around him. He has two/three years until the midterms where he can really do whatever he wants because, again, the Republicans control both houses and will not lose them in that time.

I don't agree with racists, but it was clear what he was before the election and he still got the votes.
When Obama became President he began his policy of reboot of relations with Russia. What is this policy ended? Circumstances always make adjustments in the plans. I hope that Trump will have time to change their plans even before they happen bad consequences.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:16:12 PM

I'd be shocked if there wasn't such a tape.

The only thing we're missing now is him beheading orphans and drinking from their little neck stumps but I guess he's saving that for the inauguration.
Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:27:18 PM

I'd be shocked if there wasn't such a tape.

The only thing we're missing now is him beheading orphans and drinking from their little neck stumps but I guess he's saving that for the inauguration.
Don't know whether you are a believer but the Bible says do not make yourself an idol. Supporters Trump made it an idol. I am very afraid that they will be punished for their sin, and with them, and those who did not vote for this idiot.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:15:40 PM

I don't really care what he said. Had he said it on a public function, then it must be questioned. But in this instance, he was spied and he wasn't aware that his words were being recorded. Most probably, he wasn't serious about it. Even then, I'll be surprised if such a tape exists.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:00:51 PM

I don't really care what he said. Had he said it on a public function, then it must be questioned. But in this instance, he was spied and he wasn't aware that his words were being recorded. Most probably, he wasn't serious about it. Even then, I'll be surprised if such a tape exists.
Unfortunately in the modern world lost such concepts as honor and dignity. In our time the word is worth nothing. Trump during his election campaign said so much that had to be shot.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:12:47 PM

No voters will care.  None.

Trump ran on a platform at least in part of anti-political correctness and was voted in. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: