Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ($820) i told you so  (Read 3325 times)
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:58:41 PM

Well we are having a biiiiiiig red candle down to sub 1k, lets see if it does recover from this. 820 might happen soon
Katadin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:25:56 AM

Well we are having a biiiiiiig red candle down to sub 1k, lets see if it does recover from this. 820 might happen soon

I think bottom has already been reached.
Fidemoga

Activity: 302

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:53:37 AM

It is dropping again.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:07:27 PM

Breaking through the $800 barrier is just a first step to what has to come. Next step will be maintaining the price above $800 as I believe it will be a very difficult task.

What you are seeing currently is the result of people panic buying. I want to see what happens tomorrow after people calm down and come back to earth.

Don't forget that we can't just continue to go up without seeing major players taking profits at current levels. Don't be surprised when we'll be falling slightly below $800 again.

Exactly!
People talk a lot about panic selling and I grant them that it always happen. When you reach a symbolic price like 1100$ you get tons of people who suddenly want to take their share and get at least a foot on the ground and out of the boat.
But panic buying is a thing too! Seeing the price falling like hell some people will just want to take part in all that fearing to miss the upper correction!
So let's wait and see what happens when people calm down. The price can go back to 1000$ as well as falling back to 500$ right now.
Synthian

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:18:27 PM

I think it will be 950$-1,000$ in this month. The decrease of bitcoin is only bear trap and They want more cheap bitcoins.
Please calm down. Do not try to sell anything if the price is down. Just only  buy more.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:05:37 PM

It is dropping again.

I think we will never see again such price as 400-500$ per coin. Maybe today's drop has connection with today's orthodox Christmas and people cashed our their money to celebrate this day? The same story was with 25th December and 1st January as I remember.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:12:39 PM

I think it will be 950$-1,000$ in this month. The decrease of bitcoin is only bear trap and They want more cheap bitcoins.
Please calm down. Do not try to sell anything if the price is down. Just only  buy more.

Meh, I'm not selling for a 20% dip. Screw that lol. I'm not a newbie, I can handle it  Grin. If you can't stomach 40% up then 20% down maybe you should bury some dollars in the backyard lol. At least then you know you'll always have -3%/year buying power Smiley. Print more money! That'll solve the issue!
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:43:04 PM

From the high of $1033 on January 5th, 2017, bitcoin has been tearing though the support floors after floors, we're now looking at $890 right now.

We will surely see $820 this week.

If you bought at $1000, my heart breaks for you. Not.  Grin

HODL, if you must.

Sell, if you want to minimize your losses.

Never buy bitcoin with money you can't afford to lose.

Viakor

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:49:10 PM

I think that the price wll from now on go lower and lower if I have to be honest, the fact is that the bitcoin has a great future but first will crash a bit.
Ilikechineseefood

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:19:35 PM

I do not think that it will take us to a lower amount, most likely it will stay here on this price and than later on rise again to a much higher price for a while..
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:46:28 PM

Bitcoin will be stable at its price on the price range of 850 dollars to 890 dollars it will never up or if it will up it will be decrease again it will not on the top for long but in the month of june it will be keep increasing again it will going to be hit 1000 dollars again as the everyone wants.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Evansloin

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:34:33 PM

820 dollar was okay but since we been over the 1000 dollar its not so good anymore, I see a bigger crash coming soon!
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

Bitcoin is down to $900 now, I don't see any more crashes. Maximum falling will make it $850, not less than that.

From now on, I'm predicting a good recovery and increase in bitcoin's value.
Cryptojunkiez

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:42:56 PM

Bitcoin is down to $900 now, I don't see any more crashes. Maximum falling will make it $850, not less than that.

I also do not think that it will be lower than this price but we cannot say this, the fact is that everything can happen.
Fidemoga

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

The price has aready risen to $1200 since then. I think it has more to rise.
BitcoinHodler (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:24:40 PM

The price has aready risen to $1200 since then. I think it has more to rise.

sometimes it is a very good idea to take a quick glance at the time and date of what you are replying to. this topic is an old one and answering to a comment from 2 months ago!

and yeah it has so much more room to rise. $1200 which was reached a couple of days ago is just a start.

p.s. closing this topic down since there is no more point keeping it open (if anyone wanted me to open just shoot me a pm and say why!)

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: