Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] $50 PAYPAL [W] BTC  (Read 417 times)
mistonel (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:44:12 PM

Send me offers post or pm.  

Scammers please go away. I got scammed so many times. I will send only trusted members first.

Otherwise dont offer me sending first.

escrow Always welcome.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:00:48 AM

While using reversible payment method escrow can't help much. You need to be trusted member on this forum to buy bitcoins using PayPal.

If you want to buy some bitcoins here than the need to offer some non-reversible payment methods. If you use Paypal, then no one wants to escrow your transactions.
mistonel (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:42:52 AM

While using reversible payment method escrow can't help much. You need to be trusted member on this forum to buy bitcoins using PayPal.

If you want to buy some bitcoins here than the need to offer some non-reversible payment methods. If you use Paypal, then no one wants to escrow your transactions.

i have only paypal option. Until today i havent scammed any one. I sent the money usually first and havent opened dispute.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:17:31 AM

It's almost Christmas and scammers are desperate for some holiday cash so they will say just about anything to get those coins.

Sad.

mistonel (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:14:19 PM

It's almost Christmas and scammers are desperate for some holiday cash so they will say just about anything to get those coins.

Sad.

i need a honest exchanger. I will be careful about scammers.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:32:51 PM

Sad.

No one is concerned with you being scammed, more so with YOU being a scammer....
mistonel (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:28:05 PM

Sad.

No one is concerned with you being scammed, more so with YOU being a scammer....

no i am not scammer i am honest person just new at this website thats all.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:21:41 AM

Sad.

Yes, not saying you are, just saying.. that's exactly what a scammer would say Wink
mistonel (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:40:30 AM

Sad.

Yes, not saying you are, just saying.. that's exactly what a scammer would say Wink

you will see that i will be here for long time with good reputation.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:52:20 PM

i have only paypal option. Until today i havent scammed any one. I sent the money usually first and havent opened dispute.

People don't trust new member if say not scammed anyone unless you got a solid proof to defend yourself. Most of the people will first say like they never scammed anyone but once they get a chance to make money then they can change their mind. So if you want to buy bitcoins on this forum then you should come up with non-reversible payment option.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: