Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me (again) that ETH is not manipulated by the whales  (Read 2725 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:44:51 AM

Yeah duh of course walls get pulled..
That does not negate the intention or the conclusion.
Nor does that justify buying "Cheap ETH coins"

It is in fact proof of manipulation.

And guess what fucktards ?
I have been telling you they were doing this with walls since day one.
What you think this is new ?

What is new is the guy Spartak caught them doing it screen capped it then posted a picture.

ETH = Whale Manipulator PONZI ICO SCAM GIMMICK THINGYMABOBBER APP'S DEALY WHATCHYAMACALLIT

..for profits

FUD first & ask questions later™
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:45:32 AM

and at the moment 0.0065. more than 1000btc. this is almost 1 million $ sitting on polo just for ETH.

who tell hell is committing that amount of money to poloniex.

thats why i am asking myself: are these BTC real or just placed from poloniex itself?
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:19:34 AM

2013 and 2014 are long gone. Usually (as VIA dev Romano implied: https://twitter.com/RNR_0/status/811619132730970112) some alts were going up along with Bitcoin, but now situation is a bit different. Some alts suffered from the recent Bitcoin uptrend (which most likely is over: https://twitter.com/bulgar1an/status/811609603595079680) and some ETH whale/s decided to provide buy support for Ethereum. This can't be pulled out by the average Joe and looks like this buy wall was 945 BTC (https://twitter.com/alistairmilne/status/811572744018137088), which is $779,625 at current BTC price (~$825). That is why I will never ever like Ethereum or ZCash for that matter. These guys are Bitcoin's ecosystem 1% richest.

We need to work more in order to regain the trust in altcoins and I believe that the market should be free of these speculators (i.e. to be with genuine interest).   
I have try several times to analysis bitcoin/ethereum but it seen that its has defile technical analysis underlined trending laws. It's seen ethereum has been over stretched to the point were only fundamental issues can pull it upwards.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:30:32 AM

and at the moment 0.0065. more than 1000btc. this is almost 1 million $ sitting on polo just for ETH.

who tell hell is committing that amount of money to poloniex.

thats why i am asking myself: are these BTC real or just placed from poloniex itself?

poloniex itself has a hand in this, and i always suspected them for most of the manipulations and specially manipulating ETC to prevent it from going up.

anyways i was sure ETH is a manipulated coin from the beginning and i became 100% sure when it was hacked and price could even go down properly!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:41:54 PM

since I am ignored in troolbox and i di dnto monitor ETH much last few days.

What happened with that huge ETH sell wall that was placed fro few days. Was it bought or moved or, ...?
jmpFCE2

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:19:44 PM

Which coin is not manipulated , you douchebag newb?

Do you think BTC is going much further then 1K 2016?!
jmpFCE2

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:32:36 PM

& Talk about manipulation ; Poloniex takes the crown?!

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:35:21 PM

Who are you talking to? Me?

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:41:19 PM

All altcoins are being manipulated. If there is no manipulation, price will not rise or drop this quickly. You can also say any trading market are manipulated but it should not stop you from trading the market.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:50:52 PM

All altcoins are being manipulated. If there is no manipulation, price will not rise or drop this quickly.

I see. And can you name just one other digital currency who had $1M buy wall?

It appears many of you fail to grasp my point here. Ethereum was (and still is) heavily supported with buy walls, which doesn't allow it to fell much in price. Maybe it is a supporting strategy, which goal is to keep the price relatively stable, until ETH start working without flaws. This doesn't make it right though.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:02:03 PM

BIG difference is shills like Minecache loitering around here spamming for a whole year+
Saying Microsoft and IBM are "using" ETH.. then saying "Big Banks are buying shitloads of ETH"
Then after the DAO attack saying ETH with be $100 a coin in 12 months.

Get it ?

It's about people paid to come here and lie to you ..the greedy.
It's about an army of fucking frauds loitering around the crypto scene bullshitting.
Check out the keywords ETH + IBM + Microsoft on www.polonibox.com for 1,000 examples.

And why ? Simple.

To masquerade a massive facade.. which is ?
A "money making opportunity" presented to the greedy leeches here in Crypto.
Who are in search of nothing but cash profits (not being a project supporter)

It's fraud and it's deception.. designed so Butters can dump on you again (he already admitted to it before)

Which coin is not manipulated ?

NONE.

No other coin in history was manipulated like this ever.
See page 1 on the scam topic i created in 2014 to see why.
Ya the one i made 2 years before you got here profiteer shit-stains.  Cheesy

ETH was bank rolled on launch and in cahoots with Coindesk and others.
This was exposed on day one and scared off users for 2 years until..
The massive gigantic super pump and ultra hype campaign was unleashed rocking the crypto world in early 2016..
Where mysterious rich figures showed up to buy it up to $20+ a coin.
To this day no one ever did own up to doing it  ..so we have to assume it was the ETH guys & Friends.
After all they WERE the ones buying the 100 BTC blocks non stop on launch.
Put 2 & 2 together..

Don't forget the great pump way back guys..
That happened because it was PUMPED by a whale.
Not because users randomly out of the blue decided for no apparent reason to collectively pour money on ETH.
Nope..
The users followed the whale pumping.. not the other way around.

AKA: Manipulation.

Why ? How well adopted and used is it on JAN 1st 2017 ? ..it's been years guys  Roll Eyes

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:03:43 PM

since I am ignored in troolbox and i di dnto monitor ETH much last few days.

What happened with that huge ETH sell wall that was placed fro few days. Was it bought or moved or, ...?

why do you need trollbox for knowing what happened?!!
just open poloniex and check the charts and the orderbook and you see what is going on with that manipulated coin.
that wall was somewhat bought, and also moved further down and then again up and right now they have been pumping the coin hard.

lets come back to this in 6 months.

Only Bitcoin
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:36:38 PM

Lol, you guys are stupid. Ofcourse every crypto is being manipulated, since not a single one of them reached mainstream adoption. Ethereum has bigger buy / sell walls than other cryptos because it has much bigger volume. You dumbasses expect coins with 100k-1mil daily average volume to have high buy or sell walls ? And in the past few weeks ethereum price was mostly suppressed, i dont believe there ever was a 2.5million $ sell wall. Now, the more time will pass, the more buy walls you will see, because the more BTC price will rise, the LESS people WILL further bet on it, and instead diversify their funds into other projects, based on their potential. And first in line is ethereum, then the others.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:47:43 AM

@mining1
The picture Spartak posted contradicts what you are saying.

And you and your Mining-Buddy "Fraudcache" have no credibility around here.
You are both horrendous shills lying your ass off here all the time defending ETH.
No one would believe your excuses..

If i ran a poll asking people if they believed you id' go far more no than yes guaranteed.
I ran a poll before asking if people believed in ETH.. they all said NO.
I ran a poll here asking if people thought minecache was a fraud and they all said YES.

I mean go hard if you think it''s working.  Cheesy

BTCRoyal

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Early Bitcoin Supporter

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:32:50 AM

Need I say more?

Well thats a pretty bad buy order when you compare that price to where ETH is at today.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:43:18 AM

Well thats a pretty bad buy order when you compare that price to where ETH is at today.

why bad? i'd say it is pretty good since that buy order with many others like it are the reason for this recent price rise.

and who do you think is dumping now? that is right those whales with those buy orders who bought cheap coins is now dumping on those who join in the rise after the pump.

--looking for signature--
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:53:50 AM

Buying 0.00945 BTC = $8.89291 USD
http://bitcoinexchangerate.org/c/USD/0.00945
636.49269693 BTC = $599,009.64199 USD

Good luck with that dumb fuck (Who ever you areCheesy

PS:
It was about $7.20 and only just now hovering at around $8
Dumb ass LOL

YOU ..when you break even and get your "ROI"

spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 02:06:59 PM

Need I say more?

Yes. ETHUSD is ok, but ETHBTC is not.

Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 02:48:20 PM

Love to read it guys ! Eth is good project but over priced! One day when big fish will go out sith thst buy all price will come where its need to be 2-3$!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:56:48 AM

And apparently i was right, eth price was indeed supressed. The sentiment was positive for months and the price was decreasing under the pressure of huge sell walls ( 2-3k btc only on polo alone ) and the fact that it was also being oversold by day traders ( speculators ) since they knew the biggest pump would be weeks to months away ( metropolis update ).
But ofcourse, Dollface only posts what's convenient to her, that 600btc buy wall. She didn't bother to take a pic of the 3k BTC sell wall. Oh dollface, we are so impartial ! Oh Oh Oh !
Post your hate topics and show it to your lame community of haters and followers ( if anyone actually cares about his little worthless project ), i have no doubt people like yourself will support you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: