Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Potential Hero Member  (Read 591 times)
TrustedTrader (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:31:44 PM

Activity: 160+ (Full Member)

Potential Activity: 640+ (Potential Hero Member)

Weeks to Next Potential Rank: 19

Potential Activity to next Potential Rank: 131

SMAS Blacklisted: No

Trust: Neutral

https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=su7jlm84

Starting Bid: 0.1 BTC

Increment: 0.025 BTC

Auction Period: 1 week

Note: Auction starts as soon as the first valid bid is placed. I reserve the right to sell in private bid. There is no staked address. But, escrow will be used in the sell and hence there wont be any after sell issue with this account.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:34:39 AM

Note: Auction starts as soon as the first valid bid is placed. I reserve the right to sell in private bid. There is no staked address. But, escrow will be used in the sell and hence there wont be any after sell issue with this account.

First without a staked adress how you wanna someone to buy this account? Its insane you have a potencial hero without any adress, the posts were made into places where there is no real interest, since most accounts bought are used to signatures campaigns, i doubt you will find a buyer with those stating price, 80 dollars for a hero? In the past those accounts were able to get 0,10btc weekly, now maybe 0,03-0,05btc,  and were sold for 40-60 dollars with quality posts and an account ready to join any signature.
cherline

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:31:52 AM

First without a staked adress how you wanna someone to buy this account? Its insane you have a potencial hero without any adress, the posts were made into places where there is no real interest, since most accounts bought are used to signatures campaigns, i doubt you will find a buyer with those stating price, 80 dollars for a hero? In the past those accounts were able to get 0,10btc weekly, now maybe 0,03-0,05btc,  and were sold for 40-60 dollars with quality posts and an account ready to join any signature.
i was going to say the same thing
0x0010

Activity: 112

female ;)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 02:35:50 AM

Stop being such stingy cunts. People like you are the reason account sales have gotten so SHITTY recently. You're always low balling and then when someone doesn't want the deal you start to insult them.

People always cry for cheaper things -> Sellers hack and go to high measures to get more to make money -> Fucked up economy.

$80 isn't much for an account that takes months to make. Stop crying about it and dnot bid if you're "rich enough."

keybase.io/0x0010
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:26:26 PM

Stop being such stingy cunts. People like you are the reason account sales have gotten so SHITTY recently. You're always low balling and then when someone doesn't want the deal you start to insult them.

People always cry for cheaper things -> Sellers hack and go to high measures to get more to make money -> Fucked up economy.

$80 isn't much for an account that takes months to make. Stop crying about it and dnot bid if you're "rich enough."
Im pretty sure you account isnt worthing 80 dollars neither 40 dollars, you havent any staked adress which makes your potencial account worth nothing, if those account doesnt belong to the hacked accounts, you are a terrible seller since you think people are blind and will support scammer, because have a potencial hero without any adress does make you a scammer. Get a job and stop trying to take advantage from others with your shitty accounts, by the way you posted with another alt.
0x0010

Activity: 112

female ;)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 06:11:58 AM

Im pretty sure you account isnt worthing 80 dollars neither 40 dollars, you havent any staked adress which makes your potencial account worth nothing, if those account doesnt belong to the hacked accounts, you are a terrible seller since you think people are blind and will support scammer, because have a potencial hero without any adress does make you a scammer. Get a job and stop trying to take advantage from others with your shitty accounts, by the way you posted with another alt.

Are you retarded? I'm not the seller, nor do I have any accounts other ham this one. But whatever, you probably won't even read this.

keybase.io/0x0010
d o l l a r

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:38:53 AM

your logic is so stupid, you think someone would sell account for $40 if he could earn the same amount in one week with that account? Secondly that account's worth will be only raising along the time.
BuyWithBitcoin.info

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 05:13:51 PM

I would buy pm to prove that you have it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: