Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone lend me or partner with me for 1.77BTC  (Read 1357 times)
delayoyo (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:04:00 PM

Hello everyone.
    No jokes. I need 1.77BTC to buy fixed match odds for an exclusive but legitimate source. The gig is going down on the 24th of December 2016. We can be partners and you can have your coins lodged in any escrow of your choosing to protect your coins.
    My vendor wants to see commitment on my part with an escrow account, then he delivers the games, he doesn't get any money until we play the games and win.
 So its a win-win situation for everyone. The buyer doesn't pay until he's satisfied, the vendor is happy to fulfill his part by building trust, at the end everyone is happy.
i am not rich enough to fund an escrow to the tune of 1.77BTC that is why i need a loan or a partner if you don't trust lending to a stranger. I need this gig, after this, i will have enough money to fund my own gigs.

If you have any questions, i'll be more than willing to oblige and answer your questions to the best of my ability

Regards
Donald Imonje
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:07:28 PM

First, No one is going to lend or partner with someone whose first post is a loan request. This of course is different if you have a valid collateral to offer.

Secondly, What happens if you loose?
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:16:28 PM

Hello everyone.
    No jokes. I need 1.77BTC to buy fixed match odds for an exclusive but legitimate source. The gig is going down on the 24th of December 2016. We can be partners and you can have your coins lodged in any escrow of your choosing to protect your coins.
    My vendor wants to see commitment on my part with an escrow account, then he delivers the games, he doesn't get any money until we play the games and win.
 So its a win-win situation for everyone. The buyer doesn't pay until he's satisfied, the vendor is happy to fulfill his part by building trust, at the end everyone is happy.
i am not rich enough to fund an escrow to the tune of 1.77BTC that is why i need a loan or a partner if you don't trust lending to a stranger. I need this gig, after this, i will have enough money to fund my own gigs.

If you have any questions, i'll be more than willing to oblige and answer your questions to the best of my ability

Regards
Donald Imonje

Let me get this straight.

You ask someone to hold a 1.77BTC to an Escrow until 24 of December.
Your vendor see the money and give you the fixed bets, yes?
You play them (with the 1.77BTC or with another amount?), you win (?) and you pay both ventor and Lender?

It's that correct?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:30:31 PM

You bet with your money. The 1.77BTC is for the odds. You only pay after you win. The vendor would only release the games when he sees a commitment which is the escrow.
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:38:55 PM

First, No one is going to lend or partner with someone whose first post is a loan request. This of course is different if you have a valid collateral to offer.

First off, you don't lose because its been fixed. Second, My legitimacy has nothing to do with whether i'm a first time poster or umpteenth time poster. The frequency of my posts doesn't make me questionable.
Ok tell you what, the vendor hands out 1 free game every month, but it usually a low odd (2.7-3). Draw games in one of these lower leagues. To prove to you, hook me up on the 20th of January 2017. The last one he handed out for this month was on the 16th of december. I can pm you the exact mail.
The reason i need this gigs is because i need to win big and be able to afford my own gigs in future that's why i needed a partner.

I will pm u the rest.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:43:31 PM

First off, you don't lose because its been fixed. Second, My legitimacy has nothing to do with whether i'm a first time poster or umpteenth time poster. The frequency of my posts doesn't make me questionable.
Ok tell you what, the vendor hands out 1 free game every month, but it usually a low odd (2.7-3). Draw games in one of these lower leagues. To prove to you, hook me up on the 20th of January 2017. The last one he handed out for this month was on the 16th of december. I can pm you the exact mail.
The reason i need this gigs is because i need to win big and be able to afford my own gigs in future that's why i needed a partner.

I will pm u the rest.

Betting on a fixed game. So when can I expect your buddy to come to my house and bash my kneecaps with a led pipe? What a stupid offer. Shady as fuck man.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 11:43:41 PM

Seems kind of stupid given that the lender would have to risk their funds based purely on your word that a match was fixed. It's not to say that you don't have the possibility of being legitimate, but 1.77 BTC is a lot of money, and you would have to put down a near-equal amount to make any profit off of the bet.

Along with this, if the match result is not what you promised, who loses out? The lender - who also has to gamble with their coins. This is at best a shady investment.

Here: https://blockchain.info/tx/64a7a4a543239bed3c4d9dd814bda2ed6935f86a1a91560129f2d12c19a9e2d0

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:47:57 PM

I will pm u the rest.

If it's that the case, i am interested about it.
But why you need to hook up for the 20th of January? I think that you say 24th of this month...
And if your vendor gives you a tip every month, why not wait?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:00:49 AM

I will pm u the rest.

If it's that the case, i am interested about it.
But why you need to hook up for the 20th of January? I think that you say 24th of this month...
And if your vendor gives you a tip every month, why not wait?
I just explained to you that that the free game has very low odds. My start up stake is very low. It will take me a whole year to be able to have enough to buy his real odds.
The next free game of (2.7-3 odds) is 20 january 2017. The 800+ odds is 24th of December.
You have to know this, no one truly likes to give out the secret of how they make their money. If i had that 1.77BTC we won't be having this conversations, the reason why i came here is to get just one partner and after that, I'm subterranean. I know its a long short, but its worth the try.
Free game for november was on the 25th, for december it was on the 16th, now for january, it will be on the 20th. I gave specific dates because, i know what i'm doing. This is an opportunity, and many people will look the other way. i just need one person who would take this dive with me. The one person who is willing to take the risk. Besides, you have nothing to lose. You don't release your coins until you win. That is why its in escrow.
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:07:38 AM

Seems kind of stupid given that the lender would have to risk their funds based purely on your word that a match was fixed. It's not to say that you don't have the possibility of being legitimate, but 1.77 BTC is a lot of money, and you would have to put down a near-equal amount to make any profit off of the bet.

Along with this, if the match result is not what you promised, who loses out? The lender - who also has to gamble with their coins. This is at best a shady investment.

Here: /kyPeiE]https://blockchain.info/tx/64a7a4a543239bed3c4d9dd814bda2ed6935f86a1a91560129f2d12c19a9e2d0
Don't be in a hurry to ridicule me. if you stake $500 on 800+ odd games. Do the maths. $500x800 odds. the 1.77BTC is nothing compared to the winnings. Its huge. If you are a punter then you would understand where i'm headed. I just need one person only to partner with me. If i had thecoins, i won't want to divulge this closely guarded secret. If you have the money, trust me and lets do it. The vendor can't have access to your money until after the games. You are protected.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:10:46 AM

Here: /kyPeiE]https://blockchain.info/tx/64a7a4a543239bed3c4d9dd814bda2ed6935f86a1a91560129f2d12c19a9e2d0
Don't be in a hurry to ridicule me. if you stake $500 on 800+ odd games. Do the maths. $500x800 odds. the 1.77BTC is nothing compared to the winnings. Its huge. If you are a punter then you would understand where i'm headed. I just need one person only to partner with me. If i had thecoins, i won't want to divulge this closely guarded secret. If you have the money, trust me and lets do it. The vendor can't have access to your money until after the games. You are protected.

Why not simply get a loan from outside of the internet? Roll Eyes
After all, since you're so sure that you're going to win (and at these huge odds) you would OBVIOUSLY be able to recover the loan amount and repay the lender as soon as the bet is won, right?

And please - if the fixed games are at such ridiculously high odds, then wouldn't the price of seeing the result be much higher than a measly 1.77 BTC? It would be more in the realms of tens of bitcoins!

Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:30:50 AM

who is the escrow? Or may i pick up my own escrow?

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:32:53 AM

Why not simply get a loan from outside of the internet? Roll Eyes
After all, since you're so sure that you're going to win (and at these huge odds) you would OBVIOUSLY be able to recover the loan amount and repay the lender as soon as the bet is won, right?

And please - if the fixed games are at such ridiculously high odds, then wouldn't the price of seeing the result be much higher than a measly 1.77 BTC? It would be more in the realms of tens of bitcoins!
Remind me to send you some games when this is over, i will raise the funds somehow. i always knew it was a long shot, but i'm not gon give up. i just hope you will be mature enough to realize how ridiculous you've been and apologize to me and others you've indirectly prevented from making money with your cynicisms when the time comes. Thanks
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:40:58 AM

Yes please. Choose your own escrow. Any one you trust.
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:47:22 AM

I lol'd at this  Cheesy

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:55:47 AM

I lol'd at this  Cheesy

https://i.imgflip.com/1ge7zd.jpg
I will pretend i didn't see this. I'm a business man. Could recommend BTC-Asia, coinb.in, escrowmybits among others. If you are game then lets do this.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 01:00:45 AM

Remind me to send you some games when this is over, i will raise the funds somehow. i always knew it was a long shot, but i'm not gon give up. i just hope you will be mature enough to realize how ridiculous you've been and apologize to me and others you've indirectly prevented from making money with your cynicisms when the time comes. Thanks

Let's think about it for a second: if you are advertising up to 800x odds (which is absolutely insane) and the price is only 1.77 BTC, that means that I only have to pop down a 0.0022125 BTC bet (less than two dollars) to break even.

Do you see how ridiculous this seems? Not only this, but you still haven't answered my question - why don't you take a loan from someone you know physically? (Or anywhere that is willing to offer you a loan of 1.5 grand? (*USD)

Even in the instance where the odds are lower, ~2.5x or so, you would be able to make a significant return and afford the results yourself. So why haven't you done this earlier?

After all, even with something like a massive 20% interest, all you need to do is put down an extra few nickels and dimes with the huge odds. Another thing: how do you intend to make money off of the "lender's" purchase? If the lender is willing to buy the match results, why would they bother sharing it with you?

And even if they do, how much are you really gambling with here? Say the odds aren't the huge 800x. What if they're somewhere like 3x? How much are you gambling where you will be able to afford your own "gigs" after this?

In reality, what you're doing isn't really even a "loan" (unless you intend to repay it somehow) but is instead pretty much you straight-up selling us "fixed match odds".

I will pretend i didn't see this. I'm a business man. Could recommend BTC-Asia, coinb.in, escrowmybits among others. If you are game then lets do this.

Like I mentioned previously, you have literally nothing to lose if the results are incorrect. No reputation, no money, nothing of importance.

delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:02:58 AM

Like i said, i need a partner. Not many. Just one. And the partnership will be mutually beneficial. That i can vouch for.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:03:49 AM

you're not shy at all
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:19:21 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 03:03:11 AM by Cyrus

Let's think about it for a second: if you are advertising up to 800x odds (which is absolutely insane) and the price is only 1.77 BTC, that means that I only have to pop down a 0.0022125 BTC bet (less than two dollars) to break even.

Do you see how ridiculous this seems? Not only this, but you still haven't answered my question - why don't you take a loan from someone you know physically? (Or anywhere that is willing to offer you a loan of 1.5 grand? (*USD)

Even in the instance where the odds are lower, ~2.5x or so, you would be able to make a significant return and afford the results yourself. So why haven't you done this earlier?

After all, even with something like a massive 20% interest, all you need to do is put down an extra few nickels and dimes with the huge odds. Another thing: how do you intend to make money off of the "lender's" purchase? If the lender is willing to buy the match results, why would they bother sharing it with you?

And even if they do, how much are you really gambling with here? Say the odds aren't the huge 800x. What if they're somewhere like 3x? How much are you gambling where you will be able to afford your own "gigs" after this?

In reality, what you're doing isn't really even a "loan" (unless you intend to repay it somehow) but is instead pretty much you straight-up selling us "fixed match odds".

Like I mentioned previously, you have literally nothing to lose if the results are incorrect. No reputation, no money, nothing of importance.

I've tried to the best of my ability to be honest with you, so i'm going to try this last time, if you still don't get it then that's your problem.
I sent you a pm earlier. The $1,500 as you said it is something i don't have that's why i'm looking for someone who can go into partnership with me. if i had a huge capital base, then i would be content with just 3 odds free every month. I'm but when you have little $ how long do you think it will take you to triple say $5 monthly till you have enough $1,500 to get your own deal.
I think you are missing the point, you are just so fixated on making me feel stupid. Why do people go into partnership? to help each other. Why does someone have an oil mining license and goes to a big corporation asking for a technical partnership, because he doesn't have the money to develop the fields and turn a profit. I did not start out by asking anyone to give me money, that was why asked for escrow. For transparency, a guy pmed me here and i gave him a more comprehensive understanding of what it is. I'm not begging for money. I believe i have access to something that would be of tremendous benefit to anyone. You asked me why i couldn't raise the money elsewhere and i'm going to say this again. If i could raise the money, i won't be having this conversation.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: