Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone lend me or partner with me for 1.77BTC  (Read 1356 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 01:29:35 AM

My legitimacy has nothing to do with whether i'm a first time poster or umpteenth time poster. The frequency of my posts doesn't make me questionable.

Only a newbie would claim this.

You want us to believe you are as legitamite as I am?

If I scam someone, I lose years of work.  You lose nothing.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delayoyo (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:43:20 AM

My legitimacy has nothing to do with whether i'm a first time poster or umpteenth time poster. The frequency of my posts doesn't make me questionable.

Only a newbie would claim this.

You want us to believe you are as legitamite as I am?

If I scam someone, I lose years of work.  You lose nothing.

True. Very true. I'm a newbie. You are a Legend. But no rule says i can't be genuine. This is more exhausting. No one wants to throw away there money on something they are not sure of. But its quite unfortunate that most of the people who are trying to tear me limb from limb ain't even punters. Im not trying to scam anybody. Nobody is taking your money. Have we all forgotten what escrow is? How do you then lose your money when you decide when the the other party gets what.
I put this thread up for punters. i've tried to the best of my ability to explain and educate and be an honest as i possibly can, but it seems some of you are so determined to see the bad side. I did not hide the fact that i don't have coins to purchase. Ive said that over and over. If you don't feel up to it why not ignore my thread and let others who want to take a chance do it.

For the record, i'm a regular visitor of the forum, ive been a a very long time, way longer than some of you might think
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:55:28 AM

Our continued determination to see the dark sides of things is our greatest undoing as humans.
 Some of you forum members move from thread to thread trolling other members and trying to make them feel stupid and clueless. You do it because it makes you feel powerful, not because you really give a damn. Its an ego thing. Many of you don't know that some matches you stake on with all the acclaimed analysis have been fixed already. I came giving specifics (time and dates), even willing to divulge some info in private to tell about things you probably never even knew, yet some of you are unwilling to open your minds and learn.
Do you have any idea how much money is made daily from betting on fixed matches.
pm me
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:31:12 AM

you're not shy at all

Shy? you make me laugh. I'm not a beggar. I'm a business man. This little episode just made me realize why some people will never be successful. Self-induced and accumulated shortsightedness.
The best eyes see, not look.
I expected antagonism, but i also expect to do business with that one person who would decide to be brave when others are fearful. That's who i want to be my partner. I'm ready to answer all questions via pm
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:32:34 AM

OP emailed me about this matter and this is my reply.

So you mean 1.77BTC as payment for the information?

This means I would be the only one risking my money. You are not actually getting a loan here. You want somebody else to pay for the information and then you get the information for free. I'll highlight your proposition.

1. I escrow 1.77BTC
2. You get the information.
3. I bet on those odds.
4. If I win, I get bay 1.77BTC and more.

Did you see what happened here? What happened was I was the one who paid for everything and took a huge risk by relying on something I don't even know if it's true.

I am sorry, I would have to decline your offer. I am not telling you that you are a scammer, but this proposition of yours only benefits you. There is no guarantee on the lender that he will get his money back.

Good luck getting that loan.

Regards,
Lone Shark

OP, this is one of your very first post on this forum. This forum is based on trust and so far you are not yet worthy of the trust of the forum. Trust is hard to earn and being new here you have to prove yourself to be trustworthy. We don't even know you. How can we trust that the info you will give us is even true? I would like to humbly decline your offer. Unless you give out a collateral for this loan looks like you have to forget about it.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:06:40 AM

Our continued determination to see the dark sides of things is our greatest undoing as humans.
 Some of you forum members move from thread to thread trolling other members and trying to make them feel stupid and clueless. You do it because it makes you feel powerful, not because you really give a damn. Its an ego thing. Many of you don't know that some matches you stake on with all the acclaimed analysis have been fixed already. I came giving specifics (time and dates), even willing to divulge some info in private to tell about things you probably never even knew, yet some of you are unwilling to open your minds and learn.
Do you have any idea how much money is made daily from betting on fixed matches.
pm me

Excuse me sir, all you did on this thread was to write empty claims. You do not even give proof of this so called information you want your lender to buy. Like what Lone Shark as already pointed out, you are not even guaranteeing that you are paying for the loan. It's like lenders will pay the information and you get that information for free. And the lenders are not even sure if your information is true. Maybe you are not a scammer, but the guy telling you that he has fixed matches is the scammer, and you well believed him to have real information about it.
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:33:03 AM

Thanks y'all for your time.
delayoyo (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:03:22 AM

Today's free match: French Ligue 2, Nimes vs Le Havre. Result: Draw
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:15:25 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 03:32:25 AM by knightkon

I am tired of the stupidity of some people.  Think about this OP.  If this could be done, the seller would not be selling this, he would be doing it himself.  No one is going to do nothing like this with you.  You are a newbie with no credit here.  This offer has expired anyway.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:51:51 PM

Today's free match: French Ligue 2, Nimes vs Le Havre. Result: Draw

Ok, they did 0-0. I'm not sure it will convince a lot a lenders but at least you were right on this.

The main problem of what you are asking for is : what happens if the information you give is wrong ?
If I understand you well, the potential lender will make the bet. If it's a losing bet the lender will be the one losing money because your information was wrong.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:09:24 PM

you're not shy at all

Shy? you make me laugh. I'm not a beggar. I'm a business man. This little episode just made me realize why some people will never be successful. Self-induced and accumulated shortsightedness.
The best eyes see, not look.
I expected antagonism, but i also expect to do business with that one person who would decide to be brave when others are fearful. That's who i want to be my partner. I'm ready to answer all questions via pm

You said that you realize why some people will never be successful, but do you consider yourself a "successful business man"? Look at the facts:

- you say that you are interested in BTC for a long time, but you have none.
 - you say that you are a business man, but you have no money and even worse, nobody that you know (friends or family) would land you 1500$

So how can some strangers on the internet can trust you when the reality states the contrary of what you are saying?

Think about this.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: