Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Anybody know how to brute force, no seed , no pass  (Read 726 times)
red14159 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:48:53 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 02:53:20 PM by red14159

Looking for somebody who knows how to run brute force scripts, I created a wallet 1 year ago, and have since lost the seed and password.
I recently re installed Electrum onto my PC and the program loaded into my old sead by default, i hadnt noticed this until after I purchased 0.19 Btc and had them deposited into my wallet. I no longer remember this password and did ot store the seed. If anybody can break in, I would be happy to share 0.09!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:36:07 PM

remove your wallet file or somebody will come and steal all your bitcoins. if you want someone to brute force the wallet you should hire dave from walletrecoveryservices.com. you then deal with him in private.
red14159 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:52:37 PM

Thank yiu for notifying me.
I have removed the wallet data.
I have already sent Dave an email at wallet services.
So far no reply, but thanks for the tip!
Coin-Keeper

Activity: 758
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:37:06 PM

So far this thread reads like the Electrum wallet must contain the SEED but it is encrypted.  OP, when you open/display the wallet does it pop up a flag that it is watching only?  If you don't see that at least you know the wallet SEED is there.  Now to break the encryption to get to the SEED.  You may have some recollection of your password habits.  At least you should have some idea as to your length habits.  Most know if they are 10 character or 35 character password folks.  I am asking because 0.19 BTC at 750/BTC = just over 140.00 dollars.  Just be logical; a split (recovery reward) would be 75ish, which won't buy too much "crunching time" from recovery teams.  If you are a short password user you might just get this broken if you have any "hint" at all.  Good luck to you.

BTC: 1PYSBbuKM3kW19xe9TXJQfq64rPhd8XorF
Staked and Verified: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg17102755#msg17102755
red14159 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:28:30 PM

No there is no flag that appears so the seed must still be there.
My password is no longer than 15 characters.
And is more than likely either 8 or 10.
I have a very large list of possible passwords and or phrases that may be contained within the password.
I am 90% sure that these phrases I have will contain the password.
If not, and I did make a unique password, it will be no longer than 8 characters (very very unlikely it's unique)
btchris

Activity: 672
Merit: 504

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 07:44:51 PM

I have a very large list of possible passwords and or phrases that may be contained within the password.

If Dave doesn't respond, you can try recovering the password yourself with btcrecover, however it will be more difficult and involves a bunch of reading to get it set up and running...
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 06:57:11 PM

If Dave doesn't respond, you can try recovering the password yourself with btcrecover, however it will be more difficult and involves a bunch of reading to get it set up and running...

The wallet had a rather unusual format, I did some testing with your software and it did not recognize the wallet format. Maybe the OP can get in touch with you, Id rather not share the data I copied here without their consent.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
red14159 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:32:35 AM

So dave responded, he informed me that Electrum wallets are currently unsupported, and they hope to add support before the end of the month. I spent about 3-4 hours setting up btcrecover, but when i launch it on my pc the command screen immediately closes.
I can send links with the original wallet.dat
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6578

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 02:40:54 AM

So dave responded, he informed me that Electrum wallets are currently unsupported, and they hope to add support before the end of the month. I spent about 3-4 hours setting up btcrecover, but when i launch it on my pc the command screen immediately closes.
You have to use it through the command line. You cannot just double click the exe file.

red14159 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:52:15 AM

You have to use it through the command line. You cannot just double click the exe file.

The wallet had a rather unusual format, I did some testing with your software and it did not recognize the wallet format. Maybe the OP can get in touch with you, Id rather not share the data I copied here without their consent.

I did, wallet.dat was unrecognized
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 09:36:33 AM

-snip-

Had the same issue, probably best to contact btchris, they wrote btcrecover.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
red14159 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:02:49 AM

-snip-

Had the same issue, probably best to contact btchris, they wrote btcrecover.
On it, thanks for the advice!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: