Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:09:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] - Spotify premium 3 and 6 months with warranty - VOUCHED  (Read 6238 times)
netarkle (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:18:20 AM

Selling Spotify Premium for your PERSONAL account via Spotify Family.
Offer full warranty if something happens to your subscription within the timeframe bought.

Payment:
-Bitcoin
-Paypal

3 Month = $8
6 Month = $14

i'll go first Wink

Carinioso

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:55:38 PM

Can i get a vouch account
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:57:09 PM

Can I please get a vouch? I will write about the process in detail. Thanks
netarkle (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:41:16 AM

Can I please get a vouch? I will write about the process in detail. Thanks

Sure, add me on skype: live:netarkle
blaurence5

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:07:29 AM

Do you apply to existing account, or provide new account only? Do you require the login details?
netarkle (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:53:00 AM

Do you apply to existing account, or provide new account only? Do you require the login details?

I can upgrade an existing account or i can make you a new one.

if you want to upgrade your existing account i'll need the login details during 5 minutes, then you will be able to change the pass and email Smiley
Druckao

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:17:14 AM

To add on your Spotify Premium for Family you don't need any user login and password. You just need the email of user, after Added Spotify will send an invite to added email asking to Join Spotify Premium for Family and automatically activate on Buyer email account.

Smiley
netarkle (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:44:45 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 04:02:56 AM by netarkle

To add on your Spotify Premium for Family you don't need any user login and password. You just need the email of user, after Added Spotify will send an invite to added email asking to Join Spotify Premium for Family and automatically activate on Buyer email account.

Smiley

Lol, i need the login details because the most of the times the country of the account is not the same, that's the main reason.

I just need five minutes with the login details, if i'm late, they can change the password or recover the account. Wink

Some buyers don't trust me, in that case i give them a new account with premium.  Cheesy
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:12:09 AM

I got the vouch copy for Spotify. The OP responded swiftly on skype and asked me if I wanted personalized account. New personalized account was made in less than 5 mins and I looked through to check if it was a premium account, which it is. Kindly note that the account is under the offer "Spotify for family" and only the OP gets to see how long the subscription lasts. I will be updating about the service weekly or monthly to inform if its working or not. Thanks OP for the vouch copy. Smiley
timmerton120

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:57:47 PM

PMed on Skype
netarkle (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:16:14 PM

PMed on Skype

I did not receive Sad

add me: live:netarkle

Smiley
timmerton120

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:14:49 AM

Easy transaction with OP. OP was able to make username first and verified that account was premium as part of family plan. Paid for 6 month w/warranty. Thanks again! Vouched
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:18:50 AM

You can get 3 months spotify premium for .99c from their site.

Offer ends January 1st www.spotify.com

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
netarkle (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:46:43 AM

good luck making different accounts every 3 months with different pay method  Wink Tongue
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:45:21 AM

good luck making different accounts every 3 months with different pay method  Wink Tongue

And probably the same "good luck" with your accounts lasting 6 months before Spotify finds whatever loophole you are using and shuts them all down.  Been through this about 20x with other sellers here.  They never last.  Yea yea, I know, YOU'RE accounts are different because only you have a "special" method.  Cheesy  
netarkle (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:46:41 PM

good luck making different accounts every 3 months with different pay method  Wink Tongue

And probably the same "good luck" with your accounts lasting 6 months before Spotify finds whatever loophole you are using and shuts them all down.  Been through this about 20x with other sellers here.  They never last.  Yea yea, I know, YOU'RE accounts are different because only you have a "special" method.  Cheesy  

"Loophole" lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin
netarkle (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:54:43 AM

Offer full warranty if something happens to your subscription within the timeframe bought.

Payment:
-Bitcoin
-Paypal

3 Month = $8
6 Month = $14

i'll go first Wink

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:14:23 AM

He is using bins to get a 3 month subscriotion on spotify for free. You can watch on youtube on how to make free spotify using bins. I already watched one  method and it works.
netarkle (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:27:45 AM

He is using bins to get a 3 month subscriotion on spotify for free. You can watch on youtube on how to make free spotify using bins. I already watched one  method and it works.

Thanks for sharing!  Grin
netarkle (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:14:46 PM

Payment:
-Bitcoin
-Paypal

3 Month = $8
6 Month = $14

i'll go first Wink

Still selling!  Grin  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: