Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE LOGO Design for BITCOIN Websites  (Read 678 times)
layoutph (OP)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 10:20:50 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 03:18:07 PM by layoutph

Hi I am into logo portfolio building for Bitcoin related designs. Yes this is 100% FREE!
I need 5 logo designs from 5 different people.. Sample artworks can be seen from my fb: bit.ly/freebitcoinlogo

1) victoriouscoin - To be delivered before December 30, 2016
2) Yourname here - To be delivered in 2nd week
3) Yourname here - To be delivered in 3rd week
4) Yourname here - To be delivered in 4th week
5) Yourname here - To be delivered in 5th week

[REQUIREMENTS]
• The LOGO must be for BITCOIN website, forum, blog, business, services, etc. NON BITCOIN related logo design will be charge 30usd worth of Bitcoin (0.0346 Bitcoin).

[WHAT YOU GET]
• 1 Logo mockups for you to choose from (so better to describe what kind of logo you want to get, if you can sketch or draw it into paper then much better, or give samples)
• 1 Revision only (to give way to others)
• Final approved artwork is in Vector and PSD, again this is FREE. You can give me a satoshi tip if you want Wink

[PROCESS]
1) Message me to my Fb page: http://bit.ly/freebitcoinlogo or search LayoutPH Graphics Design at FB and give me your:

BitcoinTalk username:  
Email:
Company name:
Logo need to appear in Logo:
Colors to be use.
Other details:

2) Within a week, I'll send your logo design. If you dont like, i'll give you 1 revision.
If you like the design, then I'll send you the final design in your email.

[NOTE]
• You must accept I can refuse to accept your logo task Wink
• 1 Logo design per head
• First come first served

Thank you

layoutph (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 02:32:23 PM

#Push

Anyone? Lol, I am not kidding, this is absolutely free no hidden charges.
victoriouscoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:14:04 PM

#Push

Hello we are going to redesign everything in our coin
we have taken down our main site and would like to
relaunch our coin we want to start with our logo

I have sent you a message in your facebook page
layoutph (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 03:19:51 PM

Thank you for your response.. I already edited my OP and put your name from the list Smiley cheers..  Will start making a concept for your logo.

Hello we are going to redesign everything in our coin
we have taken down our main site and would like to
relaunch our coin we want to start with our logo

I have sent you a message in your facebook page
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:04:22 AM

Hey, if this thread is your portfolio I guess you must put all your previous work here, all the logos you've made, and this thread is much better if you move this to service section, maybe people can tip or hire you if they saw your nice works there. And if someone can vouch your works as good/excellent, maybe I can add you in my list here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610428.0
Good luck anyway.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:46:11 AM

I guess you need to more this topic into service section so that you may gain attention of logo designing seekers.

By the way I like to suggest to post direct images in your OP instead of providing a link to your sample/previous works. See, people are too lazy to visit a external site (some ignore them for security reasons too).
layoutph (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 03:51:55 PM

Thanks for sharing that wonderful thread, this is not my portfolio thread, i am going to make one soon. For the meantime I need to have bitcoin related design. And this is the purpose of this thread.

Hey, if this thread is your portfolio I guess you must put all your previous work here, all the logos you've made, and this thread is much better if you move this to service section, maybe people can tip or hire you if they saw your nice works there. And if someone can vouch your works as good/excellent, maybe I can add you in my list here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610428.0
Good luck anyway.
victoriouscoin

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:21:05 AM

Hello any update about our logo so we can present it to our community.. Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:24:17 AM

Sure, why not? Great that you're offering a service to the community.

I'll take a vouch, however I'm not sure if I will use the logo. I will also give you a review after work is completed. I've sent you a PM.
victoriouscoin

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:19:23 PM

This is my feedback :

The guy has a good talent very patient we have request a lot of revision and he is very accomodating
thanks for creating our new logo..

I recommend this guy we'll get his service in the future and will not hesitate to recommend his service..

This is the logo he created for us

layoutph (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 03:54:36 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 04:41:33 AM by layoutph

Thank you for the sweet feedback sir Smiley Its a great honor to create a logo for a rising alt coin

This is my feedback :

The guy has a good talent very patient we have request a lot of revision and he is very accomodating
thanks for creating our new logo..

I recommend this guy we'll get his service in the future and will not hesitate to recommend his service..

This is the logo he created for us
layoutph (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 04:41:17 AM

Hi sir, I wish to have a client where my logo design will be use.
Sure, why not? Great that you're offering a service to the community.

I'll take a vouch, however I'm not sure if I will use the logo. I will also give you a review after work is completed. I've sent you a PM.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:42:00 PM

Thanks for sharing that wonderful thread, this is not my portfolio thread, i am going to make one soon. For the meantime I need to have bitcoin related design. And this is the purpose of this thread.

Good luck anyway.
Once you have an idea to do a service here in bitcointalk regarding graphic designs, just PM me your thread/portfolio or fill up the format on my thread so I can add you to that list, I really like your designs the one you posted in your fb page.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: