Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small loan of 0.015 btc.  (Read 548 times)
lunacy (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:44:10 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 06:28:54 AM by lunacy

Would like no collateral but I guess if it's necessary I can offer my account. I only need this loan for three days because I'm short on a purchase.

Loan amount: 0.022 btc
Loan reason: short on a purchase
Repay date: 25-12-16
Repay amount: 0.0242 btc

Thanks.

I would sign an address but I've never staked one, only 18 posts... haha

Anyway some stats for collateral for you nervous ones..

https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=prtp8crm

--

edit: Only need 0.015 btc now.

EDIT: I have no clue what the hell happened. My account must've been hacked or something? I deeply apologize to anyone who sent anything to the person who posted this.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:57:45 PM

Are you able to sign a message from the address in your profile?

http://web.archive.org/web/20160203054328/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=241527

It looks like it's been there since at least Feb.

Edit: the address in question is:

Code:
1EmcSm2yyREEgkheJ2YUSyhaxkKno47NnK

If so, I may be able to fill this for you.
lunacy (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:12:34 PM

I haven't had acccess to that address in a while and I'm pretty sure it's a deposit address, no idea where from. I just haven't had the effort to change the address off.

Sorry.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:24:00 PM

I haven't had acccess to that address in a while and I'm pretty sure it's a deposit address, no idea where from. I just haven't had the effort to change the address off.

Sorry.

Then I won't be able to fill this loan. Unless you can somehow prove that your account wasn't hacked / sold you're going to have a really hard time getting a small loan even with your account is collateral.
lunacy (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:58:41 AM

Bump.

Loan amount lowered to .015 btc. Repaying 0.017 in 5 days
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:01:10 AM

Bump.

you are still a newbie, it is very hard to get it.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:22:10 AM

Bump.

You can't get a loan here without a proper collateral and whamore without a signed message provingthat this account is not sold. Your posts have gaps between it from 2014 to 2015 and now you made a post here asking a loan without a collateral.
Providing that bctalkacxoutpricer link only shows that you are trying to sell that account.
lunacy (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:24:19 AM

Bump.

You can't get a loan here without a proper collateral and whamore without a signed message provingthat this account is not sold. Your posts have gaps between it from 2014 to 2015 and now you made a post here asking a loan without a collateral.
Providing that bctalkacxoutpricer link only shows that you are trying to sell that account.

Or maybe I'm showing the account value to show its above the loan amount, like almost everyone else does? I have some post gaps, so what. I don't post 24/7, only when I want to make a deal or talk about something important. But thank you for the feedback.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:33:44 AM

Bump.

Or maybe I'm showing the account value to show its above the loan amount, like almost everyone else does? I have some post gaps, so what. I don't post 24/7, only when I want to make a deal or talk about something important. But thank you for the feedback.
No. Only people who have no intention on repaying or people who just want to sell their account shows it. You're account is worth nothing besides the positive trust you got from 2015. If you want a loan provide a proof that you're the same person since 2014.
lunacy (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:36:44 AM

Bump.

No. Only people who have no intention on repaying or people who just want to sell their account shows it. You're account is worth nothing besides the positive trust you got from 2015. If you want a loan provide a proof that you're the same person since 2014.

Contrary to what you might believe, scamming $9 won't get you very far I'm at. Just a basic meal itself is $15. I'm not going to throw away my account for a few dollars, but whatever. Keep spamming.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 03:46:41 AM

Contrary to what you might believe, scamming $9 won't get you very far I'm at. Just a basic meal itself is $15. I'm not going to throw away my account for a few dollars, but whatever. Keep spamming.
The original user may not need $9 or be willing to trade their account for that amount, but who's to say that the account wasn't hacked and now the new owner is trying to pawn it off for as much as they can?

There's also the added suspicion of the fact that you reduced the amount by ~6.50 USD -- that you're still seeking the loan despite the fact that it's already been past your repayment date, and the fact that you've "lost access" to your address.

If you could repay in 3 days (from 22nd to 25th) why are you still seeking the loan? What is it exactly that you're trying to purchase anyway?

Nothing really makes sense here.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:07:00 AM

The original user may not need $9 or be willing to trade their account for that amount, but who's to say that the account wasn't hacked and now the new owner is trying to pawn it off for as much as they can?

There's also the added suspicion of the fact that you reduced the amount by ~6.50 USD -- that you're still seeking the loan despite the fact that it's already been past your repayment date, and the fact that you've "lost access" to your address.

If you could repay in 3 days (from 22nd to 25th) why are you still seeking the loan? What is it exactly that you're trying to purchase anyway?

Nothing really makes sense here.

It seems like the OP was "hacked"? I'm not sure if this can be confirmed or not, it would be great if mods could look into it, but for now I think the matter is closed. Definitely a weird case.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: