Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Add Mininghub.Io to this Scam Section ...  (Read 962 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:52:04 PM

http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-scam-site-warning-mininghub-io/

The following is only the first three grafs, so please read the rest of the article.

Looking at the Mininghub.Io website, it is not difficult to see why people would automatically assume this is a scam. The benefit of using this service is to “start mining instantly” after making an “investment.” This is a clear case of a company offering Bitcoin cloud mining, spread out over their three data centers around the world.

The company offers three different Bitcoin mining plans, each of which will have their own specific thresholds and returns. The cheapest offering costs at least US$50 and offers 1% mining return every day. What is somewhat confusing is how the user will get 5TH/s of mining power in exchange for their investment, although it does not seem to matter how much you invest. Even the US$1,000 investment will only get 5TH/s of mining power, yet the same 1% daily mining returns–very strange, to say the least.

The more expensive plans offer 1.5% and 2.% daily returns respectively, although users will need to invest a lot more money. Depending on which investment plan one chooses, the referral commission goes up as well. Top-tier users will receive 12% referral commission, a number that is unfeasible to adhere to in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1177

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:22:44 AM

Did you write this content or are you just spreading hearsay? I have no knowledge of mininghub but unless you have been scammed by them then you don't really have a clue. You should follow the scam reporting format, but that would require more than a couple drag and drops.

I would be more interested in you responding to these allegations that you are a scammer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:03:18 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 01:17:29 PM by Gleb Gamow

Did you write this content or are you just spreading hearsay? I have no knowledge of mininghub but unless you have been scammed by them then you don't really have a clue. You should follow the scam reporting format, but that would require more than a couple drag and drops.

I would be more interested in you responding to these allegations that you are a scammer.

Looks like I've met my match with the venerable Fortify, so I guess I must come clean for the betterment of Bitcoin. You are correct - the creation of this thread is based on hearsay. Further, in re the link you provided, EVERYTHING pen by the OP in that thread is Leroy Fodor 0.100% true. Too bad that bitch thread is locked, but feel free to add to this unlocked scam thread on my scammy ass: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718829.0.

When you're done reading and adding, blow your motherfuckin' brains out so that there's no chance of you procuring, thus fucking up the future population of the flat or globed planet.

After I post this reply, I'm going to take some time to look into your fuckin' ass, then report my findings even if I have to make shit up just like I make up all my shit Leroy Fodor 0.100% of the time. If by happenstance I truly find nothing, rest assured that I won't report said non-findings because that the type of asshole I's really is.

EDIT: Well, that didn't take too long. Considered yourself doxxed, bitch: http://www.morningjournal.com/article/MJ/20130223/NEWS/302239999.
Fortify
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:09:50 PM

Looks like I've met my match with the venerable Fortify, so I guess I must come clean for the betterment of Bitcoin. You are correct - the creation of this thread is based on hearsay.

Sounds good so far.

Further, in re the link you provided, EVERYTHING pen by the OP in that thread is Leroy Fodor 0.100% true. Too bad that bitch thread is locked, but feel free to add to this unlocked scam thread on my scammy ass: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718829.0.

When you're done reading and adding, blow your motherfuckin' brains out so that there's no chance of you procuring, thus fucking up the future population of the flat or globed planet.

When someone gets so aggressive about a simple observation, it usually means it hit a nerve and is correct. Either way, you sound like quite a nasty and unstable person so I'm glad we got that out there.

After I post this reply, I'm going to take some time to look into your fuckin' ass, then report my findings even if I have to make shit up just like I make up all my shit Leroy Fodor 0.100% of the time. If by happenstance I truly find nothing, rest assured that I won't report said non-findings because that the type of asshole I's really is.

EDIT: Well, that didn't take too long. Considered yourself doxxed, bitch: http://www.morningjournal.com/article/MJ/20130223/NEWS/302239999.

Just because someone offended you, doesn't mean they instantly have dirt that you can dig up on them. I don't know why you posted that link because there is nothing in it that refers to me. If that is your level of investigation skills, maybe you should do everyone here a favor and leave.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:02:00 PM

Looks like I've met my match with the venerable Fortify, so I guess I must come clean for the betterment of Bitcoin. You are correct - the creation of this thread is based on hearsay.

Sounds good so far.

Further, in re the link you provided, EVERYTHING pen by the OP in that thread is Leroy Fodor 0.100% true. Too bad that bitch thread is locked, but feel free to add to this unlocked scam thread on my scammy ass: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718829.0.

When someone gets so aggressive about a simple observation, it usually means it hit a nerve and is correct. Either way, you sound like quite a nasty and unstable person so I'm glad we got that out there.

Just because someone offended you, doesn't mean they instantly have dirt that you can dig up on them. I don't know why you posted that link because there is nothing in it that refers to me. If that is your level of investigation skills, maybe you should do everyone here a favor and leave.

Bitch, you didn't hit a fuckin' nerve, cunt. If you were so motherfuckin smart, you would've immediated recognized that it was some cocksuckin' nefarious actor in this space that I weeded out so to protect your smelly cunt ass, Teri. Can I call you Teri, or do I have the wrong chick, viz. Plummer, Teri; Federal Home Loan Mtg. Corp.; 62 Edgewood Dr.; 1; $55,000 gleaned from the linked-to page that you stated had zero info on your bloody asshole in spite of I, among others, can easily recreated a three-hop chart thingy from your first post on this forum selling domain names to your address via teriplummer@outlook.com? Surely, you're not the brains in your household, are you?

In re why the vitriol, sorry-ass cute, I created this thread in good faith to warn others of another nefarious actor in the cryptocurrency space gleaned from the The Merkle so to, again, protect cunts like you too goddamn stupid to do their own due diligence.

Newsbreak: Police Arrest Suspect In Toddler's Road-Rage Death In Arkansas

My bad! I shouldn't have injected the above given that it's ONLY hearsay in this here thread where the very first replier accused me of starting a thread based on hearsay, then providing a link to a thread penned by crypto's number serial liar as proof that I, Bruno Kucinskas, shouldn't be listened to when providing warnings to others about yet another nefarious actor within our ranks, thus causing me to go nuclear because I seemed to have hit a nerve of said poster that may be connected to Mininghub.Io, for that's the only thing I can conclude given her stance à la her assessment me as a nasty and unstable person exactly like every other motherfuckin' nefarious actor I've successfully weeded out prior to they eventually leaving the cryptocurrency space with more moneys in their pockets than when they entered thanks to ignorant cunts like Teri Plummer.

This bitch definitely ain't right in the head.

Bruno
Fortify
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:39:34 PM

You haven't even got my gender right, I have no idea who this Teri person is but maybe you shouldn't slander random people on the internet. It's quite worrying that you came to this conclusion and I have to wonder how many other people you have falsely accused in your scam hunting.

Swearing a lot doesn't make you look smart by the way, quite the opposite.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:50:09 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 01:04:31 AM by Gleb Gamow

You haven't even got my gender right, I have no idea who this Teri person is but maybe you shouldn't slander random people on the internet. It's quite worrying that you came to this conclusion and I have to wonder how many other people you have falsely accused in your scam hunting.

Swearing a lot doesn't make you look smart by the way, quite the opposite.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637386.0

http://whois.domaintools.com/bitcoinlottery.us

Let me guess: Lying your fuckin' ass off makes your pussy wet. How close am I?

Fortify
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:00:52 AM

Wow, you know how to use a Whois lookup. I posted those domains for sale two years ago, one of the two has expired. Did it ever occur to you that maybe the domain got sold or that it expired and was picked up by someone else? You're not a very logical thinker are you? Frankly, you're a psychopath so if you want to believe that is me, go ahead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:08:36 AM

Wow, you know how to use a Whois lookup. I posted those domains for sale two years ago, one of the two has expired. Did it ever occur to you that maybe the domain got sold or that it expired and was picked up by someone else? You're not a very logical thinker are you? Frankly, you're a psychopath so if you want to believe that is me, go ahead.

Speaking of psychopaths, did it ever occur to you, fuckin' cunt, that this thread was created in earnest prior to you posting the first reply calling me out as some sort of lunatic due to a thread you linked to by a known serial liar merely trying to discredit my ass? I'll apologize to you immediately after you apologize to me first. Surely, you're a logical thinker given that you evoked the clause.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:40:03 PM

I just figured your ass out, you cocksucker. According to your post history, you post just enough content so to garner a scant wage from your signature campaign. And you have the audacity to allude to that I'm not worthy to be part of the cryptocurrency community. Merry fuckin' Christmas, asshole.
Fortify
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:22:41 AM

I just figured your ass out, you cocksucker. According to your post history, you post just enough content so to garner a scant wage from your signature campaign. And you have the audacity to allude to that I'm not worthy to be part of the cryptocurrency community. Merry fuckin' Christmas, asshole.

Ok buddy, you figured out I was part of a signature campaign? Some lightning fast intuition you have there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:41:42 PM

Ok buddy, you figured out I was part of a signature campaign? Some lightning fast intuition you have there.

Hey, Fucktard, it wasn't that I lightning-fast figured out that you were part of a signature campaign but that you merely stumbled upon a thread, this one, enabling you to reply just enough content so to garner a scant wage, with now the added benefit of continuing to post in this thread so to earn even more off the back of me presenting to the community a warning about a nefarious actor in this space that your retard brain claimed was just hearsay, then with your infinite wisdom linked to a post by a known scammer dissing me as proof as to why my assessment shouldn't be taken with a grain salt while, again, you're earning a wage thanks to my thread sans any thanks from you, thus making you the obvious piece of shit Bitcoiner in this thread.

Question, Fortify: Was it your mother or father who shit you out of their asshole resulting in your birth, and why till this very day they or you haven't washed the shit off your bod? Is it because you love the smell?

Q.E.D.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: