Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN KILLER APP....?  (Read 439 times)
BTCINVESTOR (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 101

Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:48:15 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 11:22:55 AM by BTCINVESTOR

Bitcoin is still in its infancy. There are some important developments occurring in this ecosystem right now which are vital in order to achieve mainstream visibility, accessibility, and trust by the general public and industry. I have no doubt bitcoin and crypto in general have a bright future.

However....  the current state of affairs reminds me of the early early internet boom when web properties were still very 1.0. Zuckerberg was still a child and Amazon basically just sold books. Email was a novelty. People socialized on sites like Geocities and Tripod. So embarrassing.

We are going to see a killer crypto app emerge in the next couple of years. It is going to be revolutionary the way Google and Facebook have been. It will be so easy grandma can use it, but it will also harness some of the marvelous and unique powers that only blockchain tech has to offer.

Many of you I know personally, and frankly you bitcointalk.org "legendaries" are, in my opinion, some of the brightest group of trailblazers the world has to offer. That killer app WILL come from the pros that gab on here every day. I know you guys have some phenomenal ideas brewing.

I'm not talking about faucets or ICOs. I am talking about shit that could give the federal reserve a run for its money. I know some of you guys are plotting to take over the world and I just want in. I want to invest and be there in the beginning. I know many others who are ready to get involved. Serious money.  We just need to know where to start.

So what is that next killer app guys? Bring the comments. Perhaps this thread will be the place that sparked the idea. It's going to happen. I know you can feel it in your bones.

Chime in even if you simply would like to see a certain thing accomplished/built....

Chime in if you want me to pull you into a newly formed group dedicated to a killer project....

WHAT IS THE NEXT KILLER APP BUILT ON BLOCKCHAIN TECH??

(And BTW, if you think you already have it, then for God's sakes PM me because I want to help!)

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: