Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:43:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins worth investing  (Read 6868 times)
razoor (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:19:26 PM

How do you guys select the ones with the potential?
What sites do you check?
What are your criteria?
Do you have some system?

I believe you have incentive to share this information because more of us invest in one coin, more the price is. Smiley

I always check if their project is potential, achievable, and realistic. And usually if there is an ico I always participate as an investors as long as the price is cheap I buy it then after the campaign I still buying it because I believe it will increase and most often there is pump and dump. Which means our investment will be double and up.

How do you decide it has potential and it's realistic?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 04:45:46 PM

What sites do you check?
What are your criteria?
Do you have some system?

I believe you have incentive to share this information because more of us invest in one coin, more the price is. Smiley

I always check if their project is potential, achievable, and realistic. And usually if there is an ico I always participate as an investors as long as the price is cheap I buy it then after the campaign I still buying it because I believe it will increase and most often there is pump and dump. Which means our investment will be double and up.

How do you decide it has potential and it's realistic?

You'd have to read the details of the project. Most of the time there are users who will ask questions and those are the users who probably understands the project more than you do and so you get to check the developers response to those questions.  Other than that you're going to want to see whether the ICO is also being escrow by someone because you do not want to be scammed. That is the worse thing that could happen, you can't get even with those scammers.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:08:48 PM

This time i won't name it, i will address to all good old communities which coins are already touched floor and facing delistings due to low volume of trade. I'm expecting them to rise at last one good pump for good old days. We all know history can repeat itself..
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:19:15 AM

This time i won't name it, i will address to all good old communities which coins are already touched floor and facing delistings due to low volume of trade. I'm expecting them to rise at last one good pump for good old days. We all know history can repeat itself..

Most of these Altcoins are pump and dump games being played by the dev and his cohorts, why is everyone trying to enrich themselves through all foul means. For me I look at the rankings of the Altcoin before I consider a penny on it. Most of them don't have a clear cut roadmap so they die right after the ICO. So guys just trust the first 10 ranked Altcoins and discard the others-just a personal principle.
arbitrage

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:04:11 AM

Most of these Altcoins are pump and dump games being played by the dev and his cohorts, why is everyone trying to enrich themselves through all foul means. For me I look at the rankings of the Altcoin before I consider a penny on it. Most of them don't have a clear cut roadmap so they die right after the ICO. So guys just trust the first 10 ranked Altcoins and discard the others-just a personal principle.
Many of them are are still active but with very poor prices, and with active development, but members here are mostly traders and speculators and they love to invest short term. So we have ICO as model of success for everybody. More chances are for coin such as Monero and Dash to go down, just wait for BTC to jump over 1k again and then you will see , they are all the same..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 12:24:45 PM

Many of them are are still active but with very poor prices, and with active development, but members here are mostly traders and speculators and they love to invest short term. So we have ICO as model of success for everybody. More chances are for coin such as Monero and Dash to go down, just wait for BTC to jump over 1k again and then you will see , they are all the same..

Those who holds Monero or DASH will also be jumping back to BTC as usual and then buy back their altcoins when BTC start to be dumped again, its always been the cycle. ICOs are easy money for short term investors but there are also good ones like ICN. I think Chronobank will also perform well when the development continues for the freelancers.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
arbitrage

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:44:40 PM

Those who holds Monero or DASH will also be jumping back to BTC as usual and then buy back their altcoins when BTC start to be dumped again, its always been the cycle. ICOs are easy money for short term investors but there are also good ones like ICN. I think Chronobank will also perform well when the development continues for the freelancers.
This Chronobank project looks awesome also but this will be classical PnD because period from collecting ICO funds and starting is too long. I remember how Lisk was cruelly used by Yobit, and their  malversation with tokens with same name backed with their promises to pay.. Huh this can happened to every ICO project.
Best not to keep all eggs in one basket, at least this advice is a proved truth!
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:51:31 PM

Well since then that's how ICO works. Roadmap is just a design and continuous development after the ICO ends depends on the output price that will established when they are listed on the exchanges. If price goes on a surge then the development will continue while on the other hand, if it's a failed one then RIP. Also it's 100% manipulated.

Yes I also trust those top 10 especially NEM. Look at the price of it really a cheap one and I think for more years it still on cheap price but by looking at their development, this will be a big surprise in the altcoin world in the near future. Patience is the key.
Khepri

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:35:07 PM

I'm going to go ahead and shout out DebitCoin, that guy busts his ass.
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:19:56 PM

Here is my favorite altcoins: ltc, monero, riple, stratis, magi, maidsafe
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:24:39 PM

What sites do you check?
What are your criteria?
Do you have some system?

These are the same questions I ask myself but most times even the most active threads of Alt coming in with lot of publicity and noises coupled with enough endorsements here and there have turned out to be shit coins so I guess we are both in the same shoe but I think the best way to go about it is just to follow your mind and know the right time to dump because nothing in this past few months in alt has worth holding long-term...
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 01:11:40 AM

buy coins with proper tec behind them!

You should look into Bitbay! David Zimbeck is crypto's Bill Gates. He's created BitHalo, NightTrader, 1st true decentralised market, crypto's only double deposit smart contracts (trustless), cold staking and pay via email.
Bitbay is his coin and will explode once he has finished created another crypto 1st which is a rolling peg. All to be finished within 2 months.

I'm expecting big gains once the rolling peg is implemented.
Everyone will jump into bitbay to hold onto their assists during dumps. It's going to be huge!

It's going to be a huge thing! All the investment companies that deal with Bitcoin will be buying bitbay for this reason! We are talking possible billions of dollars

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:08:32 AM

It is your wish to buy altcoin or not because at present situation altcoin is completely based on bitcoin, when the bitcoin price automatically the price of altcoin keep reduce. If you are good at trading than you will make good profits with altcoin otherwise stay away from it, you will find all updates of concerned altcoin in coinmarketcap.com and you can follow their thread.
Devnant

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:16:27 AM

I'd say have a look at Nexus (NXS). Basically, bitcoins on space and a lot of interesting features (sat cubes, reversible transactions, SHA3, etc.).  The head dev is son of Jim Cantrell, CEO of Vector Space Systems, so space is no joke.

Game is my life
RozoTheMiner

Activity: 200
Merit: 103

Hello Bitcoin World!!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 03:57:42 AM

I personally like LBC,  NXS and XMR

I am heating my house with 4 miners integrated into my heating and air system. https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBitcoinMiner
Crypto Clothing and Gear https://TheBlockGear.com
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:26:04 AM

What sites do you check?
What are your criteria?
Do you have some system?

There's a lot of altcoins  here were you can choose to invest in, aside from that the things I can suggest you to invest in was Try ICOBID here is the ann thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605034.0 you can read the specification together with their features program.
LegendsRoomLV

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 04:05:48 PM

Here is my favorite altcoins: ltc, monero, riple, stratis, magi, maidsafe

Monero has really come alive lately.
lambofan

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:31:07 PM

What sites do you check?
What are your criteria?
Do you have some system?

These are the same questions I ask myself but most times even the most active threads of Alt coming in with lot of publicity and noises coupled with enough endorsements here and there have turned out to be shit coins so I guess we are both in the same shoe but I think the best way to go about it is just to follow your mind and know the right time to dump because nothing in this past few months in alt has worth holding long-term...

Maybe now there is not enough room for so much, but no one seems to care, Many take the opportunity to launch coins for the sole purpose to obtain BTC easily, others succumb to the lack of interest, so this question can not be answered objectively. Maybe in a couple of years someone will see the picture a little clearer, who knows.

loky4i4

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:12:22 PM

https://grayscale.co/ethereum-investment-trust/
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:18:37 AM

What sites do you check?
What are your criteria?
Do you have some system?

All altcoins are invest at your own risk,so any recommendations that you're going to get from this thread consider this investment with risk,the only profitable altcoins now are those listed in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap,there were a lot of new coin,but you should use your own judgment if you're going to invest here.

If you ask me Burstcoin is a good invesment.Icobid CGC project and Victoriouscoin are promising coin this 2017.  

True that all altcoins are invest at your own risk. And we have our own bet choice of altcoins were we can also recommend to others too. Just like what you are recommending here victoriouscoin, icobid, for you these alts are promising, And I understand that things because you are in cryptohub, that's normal. Besides these alts of yours are really promising, due to that I'm also one their investors too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: