Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs worth investing  (Read 14060 times)
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:36:34 AM

Definitely check out Exscudo. If everything goes as planned, it is an amazing project, financial ecosystem, that will definitely see a price increase as soon as it is launched, and later with their releases. Very good merchant solutions and everything. Currently ICO running untill 31 May. 1500BTC allready collected.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:01:41 AM

Definitely check out Exscudo. If everything goes as planned, it is an amazing project, financial ecosystem, that will definitely see a price increase as soon as it is launched, and later with their releases. Very good merchant solutions and everything. Currently ICO running untill 31 May. 1500BTC allready collected.

I pick SONM,Voise. Voise ICO is currently going on and still around 20 plus days for ICO to complete,they have a minimum cap of around 7500 ETH and will surely reach it.SONM on the other hand is a tough competitor for Golem and would surely be sold out on the first day of the ICO.
jioy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:07:35 PM

I pick SONM,Voise. Voise ICO is currently going on and still around 20 plus days for ICO to complete,they have a minimum cap of around 7500 ETH and will surely reach it.SONM on the other hand is a tough competitor for Golem and would surely be sold out on the first day of the ICO.
Yes,SONM would be sold out on the first day of the ICO,but I think voise ICO would fail,because no one interesting.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:12:51 AM

Yes,SONM would be sold out on the first day of the ICO,but I think voise ICO would fail,because no one interesting.

The idea behind voise ICO is unique and this is a first one to inlcude the music industry on the blockchain,I support this idea in some way and SONM is already in my buy list.
raymonddaf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:47:28 AM

Is there any discussions on SONM or BAT on the forum ive had a look and cant see anything, I would have thought there would have been a good bit of talk on these?

raymonddaf

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:55:56 AM

Found SONM campaign thread, anyone know if there is one for BAT - basic attention token

jbl888

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:57:00 PM

You want the best ICO going on that very few know about run by a CEO Reggie Middleton that's been mopping up on Wall Street for over a decade? Vertiaseum Veritas running on Ethereum = Worldwide Wall Street and banking and basically all P2P smart contracts ... $1.635 Quadrillion market ... insurance and real estate next in coming years      ICO open until May 26th   Exchange 1 ETH = 30 Veritas   https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens       You just set up a MyEtherWallet ... send your ETH to the wallet then follow instructions on link above to exchange into VERI Veritas ... this ICO will make it through the upcoming fiat/debt currency crash and then thrive as everyone realizes they can't trust the old legacy centralized banks and basically any kind of third party trust .... https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens ... you will be thanking Reggie Middleton for generations   ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jsjyZyIDs0&t=1s
raymonddaf

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:50:43 PM

Found SONM campaign thread, anyone know if there is one for BAT - basic attention token

Anyone? No discussion on here about basic attention token ico??

Kaza273

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:58:27 AM

I think by choosing your investment you should consider what you can do in long run with it, and safety as well because you should understand that just because the idea seems good doesn't guaranty you will get back your money. But I definitely would agree with some of guys here who said that investing in new ICOs is worth of shoot because thats the future and you will regret after years that you didn't try then. But about how to choose new ICOs to invest? Look at the company look what they providing and what kinda of company's are collaborate with them because only if it sounds good it doesn't mean thats a good choise. That said I wanted to put forward one new ICOs that I have found and invested myself and the company really is going for future they are called FluzFluz. It is an off-the-chain project potentially introducing millions of people to the concept of a cash back consumer network. And what’s good, they already have a working product in South America, now looking to expand to the US. I think these could be one of many great project in the future.Recommend checking up on it.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

Dear forumchane, what do you think about the project Llitenett ? In this moment they spend ICO, here is the reference on subject on forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3414673.0

I am also interested in their bounty company, I want to invest in their tokens, as well as earn them by participating in the bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3412475.0
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

Currently there are many ICO projects to invest but I think that to choose good and potential ICO, not cheated very hard, I recommend you refer to this ICO: https://cardstack.com because It is good for the future, this is a great potential ICO project.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

I have invested on shivom and xyo network. It is really worth investing in my opinion. Xyo network ico still live and the next ico i want to invest is blockshipping and essentia. Essentia still not knowing when token sale launch. And blockshipping will launch ico in the near futures.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

I think investing in ICO is risky but the returns are much higher. You should be smart enough to recognise which ICOs will give you good returns like recently I got to know about this ongoing ICO called AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents! I'm confident because that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history.

I have already picked up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

Hi,

what ICOs are you waiting for? Is there anything worth investing?
These are the ones for me
Takimakin network
traxia
birdchain
opiria
datechain
unibright
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

Hi,

Don't trust  ICO's easily. Because some ICO are release to scam other people only. Before you invest in ICO you need yo study it first and make sure that this ICO has a good future.

phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

I am paying attention to an ICO that I think deserves to be taken care of and headed for 2018.

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN

Mammoth platform pre-sale will begin on June 1, 2018.
The reason I think they will be big ICO is that their idea is simple but practical and there are many opportunities for different applications. That will help their co-workers develop well. Do not miss this ICO!
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

I would always go with investing in ICOs. I know few who have earned more and changed their lifestyles in a short term choosing the legit ICOs. I would name few best ICOs. Buzzshow, Fishcoin, IAMHERO, PolicyPol, Betrium, Eligma, IOS Tokens and Essencia. There are worth investing in. The projects are unique and the teams are really driving towards compete success. Better to choose few.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:04:18 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 11:17:44 PM by sedou

edenchain, quarkchain, pchain.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

Hi,

Don't trust  ICO's easily. Because some ICO are release to scam other people only. Before you invest in ICO you need yo study it first and make sure that this ICO has a good future.
I am also not in the favor of investing in ICOs while there are better options available. First of all, the scamming rate has increased over time. Secondly, ICOs are not as promising or beneficial as the requirement is for becoming rich. Third, even in the past, these projects did not prove to be of much good and now when there is too much competition, definitely they will be just wastage of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: