Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for regular supplier of Steam 50$/100$ (worldwide) and other codes  (Read 533 times)
paltoco (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:53:53 PM

Hello,

I am looking for somebody who can supply me with cheap Steam GC's... Cards must be legally obtained - carders - get the fuck out of here.

I will go first only with old, reputable members, first of all i need to make sure you didn't bought bitcointalk account yesterday.

I don't need receipts urgently, but it's welcome.

If you aren't reputable member be prepared for escrow.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 01:17:14 PM

Hello,

I am looking for somebody who can supply me with cheap Steam GC's... Cards must be legally obtained - carders - get the fuck out of here.

I will go first only with old, reputable members, first of all i need to make sure you didn't bought bitcointalk account yesterday.

I don't need receipts urgently, but it's welcome.

If you aren't reputable member be prepared for escrow.
What is "cheap" to you?  How much of a discount would you be looking for?
paltoco (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:12:28 PM

I'm looking for the biggest discount possible, lets say i'll buy 20x50$ first. I can resell them for local currency.

Can you sell high amounts of cards with 50% discount? If its not possible PM me with your terms.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:15:34 PM

I'm looking for the biggest discount possible, lets say i'll buy 20x50$ first. I can resell them for local currency.

Can you sell high amounts of cards with 50% discount? If its not possible PM me with your terms.

I used to be a steam trader and now deal in bitcoin and I can say fairly confidently that a 50% discount on legit cards will be very tough. Generally people sell legit cards for like 80-85%.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
paltoco (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:20:37 PM

You're right. I'm of course prepared to negotiate. 80-85% won't be enough. But maybe we can find sth between...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: