Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin in 2017  (Read 4661 times)
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

In February 2017 Bitcoin price will fall to $450.  this game of rise or fall in price, is the business guarantee for huge traders.  Cool Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:14:45 AM

anyone can give out your opinion about bitcoin in 2017 please

will growing trend keep continue in 2017 ?

do you think it good oppotunies for more shop accepted bitcoin ( paypal, amazon ?)

which country market will be the central for bitcoin in 2017 ( india , china ?  )

In your last sentence you are comparing an ant with an elephant. India is not that much advanced in bitcoin world. China is the biggest market of bitcoin and in competition with China there are a number of western countries who are far advanced in the usage of bitcoin.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:18:07 AM

In February 2017 Bitcoin price will fall to $450.  this game of rise or fall in price, is the business guarantee for huge traders.  Cool Cheesy
\
If it's going to be truth I will buy couple bitcoins and will wait to the price for it grow to the same point as today as minimum, because of bitcoin is growing after every fall.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:34:30 AM

\
If it's going to be truth I will buy couple bitcoins and will wait to the price for it grow to the same point as today as minimum, because of bitcoin is growing after every fall.

I don't think it's ever gonna fall sub $500 at this point. Maybe a dip but ~$600 at most.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:25:20 PM

In February 2017 Bitcoin price will fall to $450.  this game of rise or fall in price, is the business guarantee for huge traders.  Cool Cheesy
\

I don't think it's ever gonna fall sub $500 at this point. Maybe a dip but ~$600 at most.
In January and July 2015, no one thought Bitcoin price falls to $150.

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:20:19 PM

The momentum was awakened so I would say with almost a certainity that we will reach the previous ath in 2017. But im not sure if we will break the ath by much. At least not in 2017.
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:46:24 PM

It's hard to say anything about the ups and downs, but when we look at the statistics there, Btc showed a big rise this season. But it is not possible to say anything about India and China on the way to the east. I also think that in 2017 more people would have reached the bitcoin.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:10:32 PM

It's hard to say anything about the ups and downs, but when we look at the statistics there, Btc showed a big rise this season. But it is not possible to say anything about India and China on the way to the east. I also think that in 2017 more people would have reached the bitcoin.
When we are sure about more people to adopt bitcoin, then definitely we can be very much sure that the price of bitcoin will be flying toward moon. I guess the mass adoption and price surge are going to keep on happening in upcoming days so we are going to see bitcoin price levels will be testing even $2000 also.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:41:30 PM

I'm witnessing this type of predictions since 2014. Most are baseless speculation. One should not take any of them seriously.
Absolutely agree. Most of the long-term predictions are difficult to make, as there are too many variables at play. As long as the main driving force behind the price movement is speculation it is nearly impossible to get the timing correctly, too.

this space is intentionally left blank
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:47:44 AM

yes bitcoin has been growing with the same trend for a very long time and it will only continue this way and with these price rises more people will come and increase the adoption which means more growing both in number of users and the price.

do you think it good oppotunies for more shop accepted bitcoin ( paypal, amazon ?)

paypal is not a shop! it is a payment processor and no they will never (at least not for a very long time) accept bitcoin and same thing but with less severity goes for Amazon, they will accept bitcoin if it becomes a lot bigger than this.

which country market will be the central for bitcoin in 2017 ( india , china ?  )

USA as it always have been, China is mostly fake volumes and mostly trading. but US, Canada, and even Japan and Switzerland are places that i have seen many usages and real adoption there.

I think that bitcoin will continue to grow in all aspects such as adopters, merchants, and price as this year seems so good for bitcoin, at least more people realize the benefits of having this technology.
Why USA? What the proof of fake volume in China? As we know most miners in there and probably more bitcoin generated from them too.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:25:16 PM

some people will increasingly use bitcoin. especially migrants who live in urban areas. other than as a hedonist life demands . they also must be able to set the time, so that bitcoin is an alternative that is very bright.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:26:40 PM

I think that bitcoin will continue to grow in all aspects such as adopters, merchants, and price as this year seems so good for bitcoin, at least more people realize the benefits of having this technology.
Why USA? What the proof of fake volume in China? As we know most miners in there and probably more bitcoin generated from them too.
Well, one thing is that Bitcoin will grow next year, which I don't doubt and fully agree. Second however, is that being overvalued today we may experience a drop in price nevertheless. That is to bring the valuation to the realistic levels that correspond to the current development and adoption levels.

this space is intentionally left blank
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:31:19 PM

In February 2017 Bitcoin price will fall to $450.  this game of rise or fall in price, is the business guarantee for huge traders.  Cool Cheesy
\

In January and July 2015, no one thought Bitcoin price falls to $150.

I do not think that bitcoin prices would fall below $ 500 if the price of bitcoin down in 2017. I feel that things will turn around instead. that is, the price of bitcoin will actually increased during the year. probably more than $ 1,000. however, if the price drops bitcoin, bitcoin prices will probably hover around $ 600- $ 700.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

logic-bet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:24:51 PM

Totally agree with you, I think it will rise to more than 1000 $
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:10:47 PM

2017 will be the year of consolidation for the bitcoin ecosystem. With a price around $1,300 and a reduced volatility, it will be more attractive for new users and influent companies. Despite the multiple new altcoins to emerge in 2017, the bitcoin dominance will remain with no serious competitor.
logic-bet

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:54:46 AM

That is the most important thing, that consolidates its leadership and throughout will be more stable with less volatility, but more than 10000 still has a lot of margin
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:00:37 AM

That is the most important thing, that consolidates its leadership and throughout will be more stable with less volatility, but more than 10000 still has a lot of margin
I am not still not expecting $10k price levels as of now. Because I am just targeting for new all time high levels and maybe after that like many people here I am also will start speculate about huge price levels like 2k or 5k or even 10k.

2017 is definitely going to be a fully power packed with respect to current stable price levels. This slow and steady rally certainly will take bitcoins into 10k levels too.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:09:41 AM

I think $1500-$2000 is a pretty conservative prediction.
logic-bet

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:19:07 PM

I think $1500-$2000 is a pretty conservative prediction.

I'm with you, it's awesome
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 04:29:58 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin will be a great digital currency this comming year 2017 or by june merchants will start accepting bitcoin as payment methods we can use easily our bitcoin technology is upgrading Amazong are start accepting bitcoin i saw on my bitcoin wallet based on philippines it is still china. will the central for bitcoin marketing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: