Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Amazon AWS EC2 accounts !  (Read 23145 times)
georgeandrews (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:17:14 PM

Just my two cents, try to force a user to go first if you don't trust them, and don't contribute to the shitfest by scamming them back. If you can, use escrow too.

Will you pay more for a personal account? Or do farmed accounts count as the same in your eyes?

For a personal account yes I would pay more , if you have we can talk by pm .

Thanks
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:47:44 PM

Offering you Amazon webservice unlocked all region .
Please check your Messages

dpham

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:08:31 PM

contact my skype: dpham0511
leakingnoseee

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:34:21 PM

I'm selling accounts with loaded $500 credit.
This is another company not AWS.

There is not a time limitation on the $500 trial credit, the credit is available until completely used. There are resource limitations for 30 days for new accounts. Initial resource limits are 6 CPU, 10 GB memory, and 200 GB of storage.
After the first month it is possible to increase your resources.
If you can define your requirement CPU,Memory and Storage they can review your request.

Off course Google one of the best but Mining, Jingiling, Hitleap and high cpu usage cause suspend accounts.

But the that I personally using for Minirgate Mining tool with this service with great success. They allow high cpu usage.

PRICE: $15

There is no limitation on Instances for trial accounts . As long as you've got credit in your account you can create many VPS or Windows VPS.
There is not an expiration date placed on new trial accounts like GOOGLE, AMAZON AWS or AZURE.

SCREENSHOTS

yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:55:46 AM

I sell for 15usd each can make as much as you want
awsses

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:30:46 AM

Still buying , prefer 20 limit , but I am buying also 5 and 10 limit accounts also.

Thanks
you can pay how much for 20 limit ?
georgeandrews (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:33:25 AM

Still buying , prefer 20 limit , but I am buying also 5 and 10 limit accounts also.

Thanks
you can pay how much for 20 limit ?

Hi,

Please pm your price if you have 20 limit .

Thanks
Moritz30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:48:29 PM

BUMP , Online and buying !

I have some with limit 1 and 2. Please PM me your skype. I can also do cheap bulks
ptcpure

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:16:38 PM

Interested in buying aws accounts EC2 , 20 instances limits all regions , 20 instances limits 2 regions , 10 instances limits and 5 instances limits.
Please pm me with the type of accounts you have and price. I am interested in buying in bulk also.

i , I am selling Windows VPS

Windows VPS
Price - $10
Ram - 1GB
HD-  30GB
O/S - Windows 8
Processor  2.4ghz
Validiy - 1 year
Renewal - Available with discount

Note :

Working with ...
Hitleap , jingling ,websyndic , ottohits or any software
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:22:19 PM

This topic is going on for 1.5 month. It would be interesting to see how many real accounts that weren't suspended the next day/week/month have you actually bought and how many times have you been scammed. Your trust feedback shows you have never given one single positive feedback to anyone for selling you an AWS account, so what's the score? 20 scams out of 20 accounts bought, or something like that?

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
georgeandrews (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:06:48 PM

Actually I already found 3 regular suppliers , I don't understand what do you have with me?
Did you ever bothered you ? Did I ever scammed anyone?

If I remember right , you made me stupid in your lost post in my thread and now you are trying to analyze what?
Is not the trust sistem for this? to let negative to the ones who scam you ?

If you see I also left one positive. And got some from sellers , but my main goal is not to have a lot of feedbacks is to make good deal with long therm partners .

And maybe in the next post you will tell me what do you have with me?

Thanks

PS .

I leave positive feedback only if the seller request after the deal went ok.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:33:47 PM

Actually I already found 3 regular suppliers

So you found 3 regular suppliers and yet you keep bumping this topic. How many thousands accounts do you need? Or are you abusing them so that they all get suspended in 1 day or something? Strange. Anyway, you allegedly found 3 regular suppliers, or so you claim, and yet you didn't give one single supplier a positive trust feedback.

I leave positive feedback only if the seller request after the deal went ok.

Then you apparently don't understand the trust system on this forum. The benefit of you leaving a positive/negative feedback is not for you but for the rest of us. This is a forum, it's a kind of a community. A community means that we look after each other, we help each other. All the features here (the account age, last login, number of posts, account rank and most importantly the trust system) are for all of us to help us decide whether given user is likely trustworthy. If you don't give trust feedbacks then you are sabotaging the whole system, you are basically saying that you don't give a fuck about the rest of us, you don't give a fuck about this community, all you care about is you yourself. If you want to be part of this community then play by its rules, or go away.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
georgeandrews (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:24:31 PM

when I refer to regular suppliers = 1-2 accounts/ week , but good accounts.
And I think you know how I use them ...same like you. That why aws credits booming ...
cruguy

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:11:02 PM

With how many instances limit are you looking to buy?

I can able to provide fresh and upto 20 instances limit.
What is your purpose of buying accounts?
moneyloveme

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

Again scammed, now for $16 by https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=815393

If any ranked member have time I am able to provide a list of people that scammed me , they are like 10 in the last month....this is incredible...when I try to buy account always a good seller and 3 scammers....

The only incredible thing is your stupidity.

Thanks for making me stupid...other comments you didn't find?
Got some limit 5 accounts , let me know if you need
bigsoft

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:12:33 PM

Actually I already found 3 regular suppliers

So you found 3 regular suppliers and yet you keep bumping this topic. How many thousands accounts do you need? Or are you abusing them so that they all get suspended in 1 day or something? Strange. Anyway, you allegedly found 3 regular suppliers, or so you claim, and yet you didn't give one single supplier a positive trust feedback.

If you don't give trust feedbacks then you are sabotaging the whole system, you are basically saying that you don't give a fuck about the rest of us, you don't give a fuck about this community, all you care about is you yourself. If you want to be part of this community then play by its rules, or go away.
How many trust feedback have you gotten for derailing someones thread. You're very stupid for typing this nonsense.
Dowel

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:44:27 PM

I'm selling accounts with loaded $500 credit.
This is another company not AWS.

There is not a time limitation on the $500 trial credit, the credit is available until completely used. There are resource limitations for 30 days for new accounts. Initial resource limits are 6 CPU, 10 GB memory, and 200 GB of storage.
After the first month it is possible to increase your resources.
If you can define your requirement CPU,Memory and Storage they can review your request.

Off course Google one of the best but Mining, Jingiling, Hitleap and high cpu usage cause suspend accounts.

But the that I personally using for Minirgate Mining tool with this service with great success. They allow high cpu usage.

PRICE: $15

There is no limitation on Instances for trial accounts . As long as you've got credit in your account you can create many VPS or Windows VPS.
There is not an expiration date placed on new trial accounts like GOOGLE, AMAZON AWS or AZURE.

SCREENSHOTS

What company is it? I haven't seen it before.
RahulJaikar

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

add me in skype for 20 limit 2 region accounts Smiley
Realtech

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:00:09 PM

Hello i have fresh AWS approved account for sale 20 limit,full region.
$45 for single account
$35 for 5 bulk account
if you are interested in account add me with skype id :marshallhenderson71@gmail.com.
Realtech

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:03:01 PM

BUMP!
Hello i have fresh AWS approved account for sale 20 limit,full region.
$45 for single account
$35 for 5 bulk account
if you are interested in account add me with skype id :marshallhenderson71@gmail.com.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: