Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOBUY] ✔️ Road to riches - Triple your bitcoins !! ($48050 in profits) ✔️  (Read 572 times)
mombay (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:58:50 PM

*** COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW INTO YOUR BROWSER TO SEE THE FULL LISTING DESCRIPTION + FULL PROOFS OF OUR LATEST RESULTS (MY RESULTS + MY CUSTOMERS RESULTS!) THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SPACE TO PUT ALL HERE ***

Link = www.bitcointhief.biz/roaddesc.html

* SHORT DESCRIPTION *

This guide is a compilation of my BEST TRADING STRATEGIES that MADE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in profits to myself and to my customers too, i will show SOME of the FULL PROOFS of that below so watch out !

Here is the FULL VIDEO PROOFS, 3 videos of REAL MONEY MAKING IN FRONT OF YOU, no bullshit demo accounts

NOBODY ELSE WITH GOOD MONEY MAKING RESULTS LIKE ME AND NOBODY ELSE WITH MORE REAL PROOFS THAN ME !!

Here is the video proofs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDa5dY_uy_M -- $3950 USD IN FIVE MINUTES, WATCH IN FULL-SCREEN !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlny4xtmado -- $2820 USD IN FIVE MINUTES, WATCH IN FULL-SCREEN !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exrRdxp67o4 -- $2050 USD IN SEVEN MINUTES, WATCH IN FULL-SCREEN !

All this done LIVE in front of you so no one will have any doubts my stuff is working !
Here is proof of $48050 worth of profits WITHDRAWALS made from this account with $36176 USD balance you seen in the video proof 3 above, showing a clear gain of 195% on this account out of a deposit of $25,000 twenty five thousand

dollars, a gain of 195% and a profit of $48050 FOURTY EIGHT AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS IN WITHDRAWALS from this account !

Here is the proof of that > www.bitcointhief.biz/trading/withdrawalproof.jpg

Now a couple of questions: What is the amount of investment needed ?

the OPTIMUM amount to make really BIG GAINS is something like $1000-$3000 USD at last, but with even $50-$200 you can get started with no problems, making trades of $10 - $20 bucks, and double it the same way using my techniques, you

understand ?!

In fact nothing against that as i have a customer who turned $300 USD into $6000 USD within one month only using my trading techniques, this customer turned a 0.5 BTC / $300 USD investment into 9.54 BTC / $6000 USD within a month of

trading using my trading strategies, Here is the proof > www.bitcointhief.biz/images/impressiveresults2.jpg

And another who made $2345 USD in nothing but ONE DAY only, out of SEVEN WINS IN A ROW !!!

SEVEN, brother !
Not ONE or TWO, but SEVEN wins in a row !

That is how good my trading techniques are !
And this done NOW, recently on 28 of november 2016, which was FEW DAYS AGO !
Here is the proof > www.bitcointhief.biz/trading/feedbacktrades28november.jpg (CLICK TO ZOOM ON THE IMAGE!)

* BONUS PROJECT *

As a BONUS i'm including something that NO ONE ELSE CAN DO for their customers on whole alphabay i will make ALL my customers a MILLIONAIRES (at MINIMUM) in 2017 cuz i'm working on a private project of a EA (Expert Advisor) with over

90% ITM (in the money) who will make THOUSANDS of dollars profit daily out of bank rolls of only $100 bucks along with one of my partners who is a hardcore coder
and we are developing it at the moment and we will launch it after february 2017 so stay together and LOYAL cuz all my customers
will be beta testers, and will get it COMPLETELY FOR FREE BUT ONLY THOSE WHO LEAVE A NICE POSITIVE FEEDBACK (AND I KNOW EACH ONE).

This is why i put the name of ROAD TO RICHES here cuz you are giving your FIRST STEP on this road to riches
by purchasing this guide here and granting your spot!
all i ask is for LOYALTY and patience to wait for us to launch it nothing else, the software will be tied to the user COMPUTER by an unique key which means it will not be able to be installed on another machine or be shared with anyone else this is our way of controlling our users against leaking or abusing it etc. So if you want to get in for a BIG THREAT and become a MILLIONAIRE in 2017 all you have to do is to leave a

nice positive feedback after getting the guide, and you will be included in my list of SERIOUS customers, ok !

So get your copy now and become a MILLIONAIRE with me in 2017 !

Buy and receive it instantly from here:
https://www.pastecoin.com/Gvz10z3komx6/af/3AAja4phDrjRE6GRQJQ5Kxv37LeZfsFSjJ

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
satbin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:04:30 PM

Seriously !!

The price on alphabay is 550$

on pastecoin 420$ using affiliate program to our own bitcoin address !!!

Must contact pastecoin to check this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: