Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:40:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn Ethereum ?  (Read 20891 times)
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

I just heard a lot about Ethereum, I heard it is good to invest in Ethereum.. Aside from buying it, are there any signature campaign and payments via Ether? Any freelance site and accepting Ether as payment?

Any good source to earn Ether? Thank you!

So far there is no signature that gives ethereum reward, you have to buy it yourself or mine. Actually if you are not able to mine using hardware there are other ways you can go, but have a big risk, that is cloudmining, you can buy cloud mining if you want. But now a lot of cloud mining is a scam, so I do not recommend it.

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:45:52 AM

No other way but buy eth and mine eth.
Ethereum can be mined thru GPU as far as i know so if you can set up good rigs with may rx480 card, you may be able to mine ETH. Claymore is a good one.

You are from Philippines too so i'm not sure how profitable can this be, electricity can be costly depending to where your location is.

You are right sir either mine or buy. But the electricity cost will hurt your pocket through mining.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:55:16 AM

earn bitcoin and exchange for ether

earn ether directly is harder

Yes, earning ETH is hard these days. The best way to earn it is by exchanging BTC with ETH or Mining Ethereum in general. Cool

hiramofTyre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

Right now the most practical way of acquiring ETH is through the exchanges.  Its price and its difficulty in mining makes it impractical to purchase gpu hardwares plus there is the cost of electricity.  The price of 6 mining rigs is equivalent to at least 17ETH minus the electricity.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Casmalum

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:54:07 PM

Right now the most practical way of acquiring ETH is through the exchanges.  Its price and its difficulty in mining makes it impractical to purchase gpu hardwares plus there is the cost of electricity.  The price of 6 mining rigs is equivalent to at least 17ETH minus the electricity.

It is not very profitable to mine the ETH if your electriicity price is high.
naitik01

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:05:04 PM

you can earn Ethereum  with maney waye, faucets, ptc, signature and trading alt coins, then exchange them for Ethereum.anyrhing about
service you payment use Ethereum.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:10:25 PM

You can try faucets for that if you want to really earn directly. But I suggest that you do Bounty here and just use your earning to trade some ETH.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:23:40 PM

You can try faucets for that if you want to really earn directly. But I suggest that you do Bounty here and just use your earning to trade some ETH.

From what I know it is not easy. I would not have been in your position at the moment. Focus on something else. Surely you will get it right, because etherium has a very high price, too high in my opinion.
moinul018

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:41:54 PM

AS far as I know, there is no other way to earn ETH rather than buying and mining. And you are right about ethereum being the next big thing after bitcoin,
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:37:45 PM

Judging by the comments, there really are no other ways of earning ETH, except for mining and buying. But this is strange. For example, why do projects raise such large ETH amounts during the ICO, but pay for services with their tokens or, in rare cases, bitcoins? (I mean the bounty campaigns). Or why people invest ETH, but there are no services on Bitcoin Talk for which they pay ETH. What's the secret?

bfn

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:16:24 AM

I just heard a lot about Ethereum, I heard it is good to invest in Ethereum.. Aside from buying it, are there any signature campaign and payments via Ether? Any freelance site and accepting Ether as payment?

maybe you can earn from faucet
Miggyz

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:16:03 AM

Just buy from the exchange.

Mining is the other ways too.

or living in Australia university. I just heard the distribute ETH to their students.
mindsports.io

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:59:49 AM

please check out our bounty and earn airdrop MIND Token (1000 MIND = 1 ETH) .Thanks !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2275215.msg23125814#msg23125814

Mindsports.IO is a decentralized mind sports gaming platform on Chess, Poker, Go, Xiangqi, Shogi.
Our team and prototype are advised by FIDE CEO Geoffrey Borg and Chess GrandMasters.

Please check out our github, whitepaper and website and let us know your thoughts. Thanks !

https://www.mindsports.io/
https://www.mindsports.io/mindsports_whitepaper.pdf
https://github.com/mindsports/ChessDemo
https://medium.com/@mindsportsio
cOoper_@yden19

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:09:45 AM

buying ethereum directly is not possoble so first you have to buy alt coins and bit coins.then start a trading you have to get slowly profit after that you have to turn into ethereum. next year ethereum price going in to raise so you have to buy ethereum for earning profit.directly earning ethereum is very hard so first you have to buy alt coins then you get one idea on that trading market so next you have to buy ethereum.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:12:18 AM

You can earn lots of erc20 based tokens by participating bounty campaigns then you can exchange token to eth in exchanges like etherdelta even some of the sites giving eth Payment for wring article or creating content I have received some time and some times not so I am not mentioning the website address here.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Cixboy61

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:11:42 AM

Follow Erc20 airdrops and sell them in good price. If you are lucky you can get 1 ETH/Month.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     A N T E X     / // ///     MULTI-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED PROTOCOLS & SERVICES     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram Group     >     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Whitepaper     <     Telegram Channel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:18:02 AM

There are more option to earn Ethereum. If you want to make free ethereum you should do work with forum site. Forum site pay you direct Ethereum or If you want to invest and earn Ethereum so you need to buy bitcoin then you start trading and you can make a eth with your bitcoin.
eodchop

Activity: 138

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:19:49 AM

now mining eth is not so worth doing.
It's better to buy ethers on different stages.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:20:35 AM

I think you can have an ethereum by working, and playing a faucet,
if the tone can already you can trade
8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:25:51 AM

many ways to get ethereum or any other altcoin, can be obtained either free or paid. For example by following the give away, buy through exchangers, mining or cloud mining, or it could be through the faucet (usually by claiming captcha), and other ways

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: