Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:56:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn Ethereum ?  (Read 20891 times)
rse71269

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:24:07 AM

Applying for airdrops is the best and safe way to earn ether. I earned more than 2 ether by airdrops although I'm still a newbie.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:28:44 AM

I just heard a lot about Ethereum, I heard it is good to invest in Ethereum.. Aside from buying it, are there any signature campaign and payments via Ether? Any freelance site and accepting Ether as payment?

Any good source to earn Ether? Thank you!
you can get Ethereum by joining in bounty campaign but most bounty campaign in pay altcoin. altcoin you can exchange to Ethereum if you want Ethereum. but there is a way without going through it all by making Ethereum mining.

that is some easy way to get ethereum there is a lot of token that you can exchange to ethereum then now you can now have ethereum after you exchange your token. As of now i dont know if there is another easy way earning ethereum.

paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:34:46 AM

would it be possible to GPU mine ETH? Last time i've mined something was like 3 years ago but i'm somehow tempted by ETH.
Any good ETH mining pool somebody can recommend?
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:35:13 AM

Applying for airdrops is the best and safe way to earn ether. I earned more than 2 ether by airdrops although I'm still a newbie.
Good for you that you did able to earn 2 ether and i assume that you do earn that amount on joining on airdrops?Am i right? Since this is the most common way for now specially on lots of erc20 tokens being launched as of now on having their airdrop and even newbie would able to join that one because it doesnt really require ranks when you would take part.Some of them do require but some doesnt really care at all as long you do comply on what they need.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:37:17 AM

I think trading or mining is the one that anyone can earn an Ethereum. I have never seen some signature campaigns here in forum thay purely pay in Ethereum but there are only bounties that pay some tokens that is based on Ethereum blockchain and solely support in ERC-20. There are also airdrops you can join too and I think that is a good thing to do also to earn some Ethereum. I like airdrops for earning Ethereum because it doesn't really need much requirements to join too. You can foumd it some on Announcement (Altcoins) section, better to check it out there.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:44:39 AM

Which is the maximum price of electricity that you can afford to pay in order to have a ROI in mining Ethereum, nowadays? Perhaps also the cost of the GPU card should be taken into consideration in this equation, for the case you'd want to buy one or more just for this purpose only.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:46:26 AM

Good for you that you did able to earn 2 ether and i assume that you do earn that amount on joining on airdrops?Am i right? Since this is the most common way for now specially on lots of erc20 tokens being launched as of now on having their airdrop and even newbie would able to join that one because it doesnt really require ranks when you would take part.Some of them do require but some doesnt really care at all as long you do comply on what they need.
I also did that when I was in newbie rank and even now I still applying for latest airdrops that I've found now. But there's a lot campaign  in Bounty ICO that you may able to earn etherium ,like social media ,signatures,transactions and many more options.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:18:13 AM

Which airdrops did you allow to earn so much Ether if I may ask? I have taken part to several airdrops myself but I didn't manage to get Ether in such amounts so far.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:28:00 AM

ETH is my choice to invest in the future.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:37:23 AM

I just heard a lot about Ethereum, I heard it is good to invest in Ethereum.. Aside from buying it, are there any signature campaign and payments via Ether? Any freelance site and accepting Ether as payment?

You can mine ethereum with GPU that's the only solution I have got. Not seen any legit faucet, nor any signature campaign that puts in ethereum form.

However, you can earn it indirectly by enrolling yourself into token based campaigns. Once you get the token then just exchange it with ethereum. It's one and the same thing.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:38:25 AM

as far as I know, Ethereum you can only get by buying it or mining. You can participate in bounty different coins to tokens, exchanging them for Ethereum.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:57:01 AM

I also did that when I was in newbie rank and even now I still applying for latest airdrops that I've found now. But there's a lot campaign  in Bounty ICO that you may able to earn etherium ,like social media ,signatures,transactions and many more options.
Yeah, social campaign always open for anyone and the salary from this campaign also high as signature campaign.
Especially, you do not need to spend much time to farming your social account as signature campaign, create accounts social is not difficult for us.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Anj25

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:02:14 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 12:33:32 PM by Anj25

Hi im.a newbee here how can i register to etherium. I have a ohni but still dont know how to use it
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:08:19 PM

as far as I know, Ethereum you can only get by buying it or mining. You can participate in bounty different coins to tokens, exchanging them for Ethereum.

You can also find additional work, where you will be paid by ETH. Maybe on the freelance websites there are suitable offers. And you can trade alternative coins for ETH

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:09:43 PM

ERC20 it stands for ethereum smart contracts. To earn ethereum in a sort of tokens, ICO offering is the best way. ICO is a process of distribution of tokens. These tokens can be traded on exchanger to get etherum. Initial coin offering also offer bonuses for investors as well as bounties for supporters.

Faucets, mining and trading of etherum are also some ways to get Etherum.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:12:33 PM

There are many ways to earn Ethereum but trading is the best and fastest option as you can earn more ethereum from this job and can get a good profit margin if you invest a lot in ethereum.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:23:55 PM

Which airdrops did you allow to earn so much Ether if I may ask? I have taken part to several airdrops myself but I didn't manage to get Ether in such amounts so far.
Airdrops will not give you so much except you just want to hold for long and you get quite lucky in the process with the increase in value. Bounties are much more better if you really want to be a part of a project. Once the bounty ends and your stakes are high in any of the activities, you can get something pretty good and dump for ETH.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

if you are onto freelancing why not accept btc instead then buy ethereum freelancing is hard if you do not have skills like coding , there are no currently ethereum signature campaign but you could join one of the btc campaign then buy ethereum. mining is the best option if you have cheap electricity and you got some good amd cards there.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:46:03 PM

Nope, there are no bountys whos pay in ethereum. Only with altcoins, after that you can trade altcoin and get ethereum. But no one pays ethereum directly.
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:18:27 PM

If you have any skills (i.e. writing, translating whitepaper, etc) you could always ask to get paid in ETH.

But the easiest way is to just buy it on an exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: