Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn Ethereum ?  (Read 20891 times)
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

There are not many ways to earn Ethereum.The best and most recommended way is to trade bitcoins for ethereum.
Exchanging bitcoins for ethereum is the best way.You can earn bitcoins through signature campaigns,work to get paid in bitcoins or you can mine and later exchange it with ethereum.You can also mine Ethereum.
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:03:14 PM

I earned my first etherium on the freelance exchange. At first it was unusual to receive payment in the crypto currency, but then I really liked it.

Golegard

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:04:36 PM

If you have any skills (i.e. writing, translating whitepaper, etc) you could always ask to get paid in ETH.

But the easiest way is to just buy it on an exchange.
You can earn ethereum through exchanging of tokens. In etherdelta, all tokens stored there should convert in ethereum and withdraw it. It is the right time to buy eth with equivalent .05 per btc. The price was very unlike before becasue of the bitcoin price go higher in its peak. It is rationalize to collect more eth and to hold it and stay in your wallet.  

Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:58:01 PM

I think that the good way to earn ETH except buying is that you join ICO marketing campaign. You work for them, after ICO finish, they will pay you by their tokens. You can sell it to earn ETH. Tongue

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:52:21 PM

I just heard a lot about Ethereum, I heard it is good to invest in Ethereum.. Aside from buying it, are there any signature campaign and payments via Ether? Any freelance site and accepting Ether as payment?

Any good source to earn Ether? Thank you!

There are many ways to earn ethereum,first if we  dont have fiat investment we must join the ICO campaign,when you earn a token you must change it to ethereum,or another second option if you have a bitcoin  currency you must trade it to ethereum currency,and if we want more another kinds of coin all we can do is trade to other trading sites like hitbtc.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:01:48 PM

Join airdrops and or if you have the necessary skills translate threads for bounties
should give you a good amount of ethereum if you do it well

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:06:30 PM

I just heard a lot about Ethereum, I heard it is good to invest in Ethereum.. Aside from buying it, are there any signature campaign and payments via Ether? Any freelance site and accepting Ether as payment?

Any good source to earn Ether? Thank you!

There are many ways to earn Ethereum because there are lots of programs here in Bitxoin forum offers an altcoin like Ethereum kr ETH. You can earn Ethereum (ETH) by converting your tokens you get t to different bounties you have joined or  to every airdrop you joined to Ethereum(ETH).

caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:33:14 PM

There are lots of methods on how to earn ethereum like faucets, bounties, and mining. I have tried earning ethereum using faucet but it takes time to earn a small amount of ethereum. In bounties, I think it is a good way of earning ethereum but it needs perseverance and hardwork but in life we always need to effort to earn something.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:08:10 AM

Join airdrops and or if you have the necessary skills translate threads for bounties
This is the most popular nowadays because there are a lot of project who do an airdrop and you can collect that for free then sell it for EThereum.
Easy money if you are active enough in monitoring airdrops, you can check it here https://airdropalert.com/.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:11:11 AM

Don't forget job sites like Ethlance.com

Great idea!
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:11:36 AM

This is the most popular nowadays because there are a lot of project who do an airdrop and you can collect that for free then sell it for EThereum.
Easy money if you are active enough in monitoring airdrops, you can check it here https://airdropalert.com/.
mostly that was really happen they collect some airdrop then after that if there is a chance to exchange it in ethereum then that was a time that it could be airdrop is important some think that there is no sense but unfortunately they are wrong airdrop is really important so take a look of it. Grab some chances if there is.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:12:42 AM

buy btc bro or you can mine eth,here in our country the cost of electricity is too much

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:03:14 AM

There were lots of ICOs which really looked good to me this year for earning Ethereum and If i am told to guess which ICO will be success, i think it's a very difficult job because can not be predicted exactly, but I have started to work with Car-taxi. Car-Taxi has the Solid team, active telegram and an excellent way toward for implementation. I would recommend for giving them a look and checking out their white paper if anyone interested. Science, Ether has a big value right now so their signature campaigns and their payment is via ether using ether wallet off course.
I only earn ethereum in bounty campaign and sometimes in signature campaign. Aside from that I have no any idea where do I get a lot of ethereum.
Therefore I also buy ethereum and I used it in trading because in this kind of job I was easy earn ethereum. Definitely using trading site I was not only earn ethereum because I earn also different altcoins.
I haven't really seen any signature campaigns offering ETH directly on this forum anyway or probably I could have missed it. The only way I know that can be possible like you said, is by joining bounties and earning the project's coin (ERC20 tokens) and then converting them making use of the exchanges. It is fun though knowing how much you can earn at the long run either by keeping those tokens or converting them to ETH.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:05:28 AM

so far, as I know, to produce it, you need to do the minning. But, I do not know. I've only seen it in a video. if you want fast, try looking for services that pay you by using eth. maybe it will produce more quickly.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

there are many ways to earn Ethereum :

1. Direct earning thru mining although it needs a lot of capital like buying miming hard wares and a lot of electricity cost of maintenance , mining not just capital intensive but also a power intensive and need to maintain profit profitability by rgular mining hardware updates.
2. Investing, have your dollar be exchange with ethereum and hold it for a couple of months or your to gain profits.
3. Task based related reward , like faucets, pay-to-click, although the amount is so minimal like a hundredth or a thousandth of a fraction of ehtereum per reward. Although no money only time consuming 
4. Trading - buy another cheap altcoins and trade it with ethereum or trade with etherdelta platform.
5 Join some bounty campaigns, airdrops with erc20 token reward and trade your token to etherdelta exchange platform.
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:40:58 AM

there are many ways to earn Ethereum :

1. Direct earning thru mining although it needs a lot of capital like buying miming hard wares and a lot of electricity cost of maintenance , mining not just capital intensive but also a power intensive and need to maintain profit profitability by rgular mining hardware updates.
2. Investing, have your dollar be exchange with ethereum and hold it for a couple of months or your to gain profits.
3. Task based related reward , like faucets, pay-to-click, although the amount is so minimal like a hundredth or a thousandth of a fraction of ehtereum per reward. Although no money only time consuming 
4. Trading - buy another cheap altcoins and trade it with ethereum or trade with etherdelta platform.
5 Join some bounty campaigns, airdrops with erc20 token reward and trade your token to etherdelta exchange platform.

Yes, I think the good method is number 4. You should find ICOs with a good project. Invest and wait until token price increase. After that sell token and receive EHT.  Cool

star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:46:41 AM

There are many way to make Ethereum from online Market, In this online market many Advertising company and They are pay Eth and Here are source to earn eth just bounty campaign.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:51:55 AM

Ethereum as grown very fast. In the space of Ten months it has achieve so much. As of december last year, it was not remotely possible for you to earn ether! People back then will advice you to get bitcoin first and use it to buy ether! Look at where ether is right now. Ethereum is expanding and creating wealth for all and sundry yet some people are not happy with this!
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:59:10 AM

So much hope with Ethereum, it's getting higher this days. Hope mining will still be profitable.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:23:51 AM

As far as I know we can earn eth coins through airdrops, signature and bounty campaigns.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: