Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Earn Ethereum ?  (Read 20891 times)
GregorWar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:48:48 AM

I think mining would be possible but do not expect to gain much from it; I think most get much from it from trading.

with 200MH/s u can get around 1ETH/month...it's not a lot but it's something...trading is too much stress for me  Undecided

You need minimum 6 cards RX 580 and overclocked and bios modified in order to achieve that hashrate, the cost is not small for mining ethereum. Now I see there are some signatures that are paying in ether tokens which you can sell or convert to ethereum but I don't know how it works in depth.

i've got 9 Gpu's rx 470 8gb but they are not overclocked...yet  Wink Wink Wink u got it right about investment...in cost me around 4k$...
at the moment i'm not familiar with those signatures so i have to learn about that to...

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:06:15 AM

You can mine eth, buy in exchange, find faucet if there's one, you can also join airdrop to get free tokens then trade it for ethereum. Then use your ethereum in trading or invest it in ICO's to make it grow.  That's how you get ethereum for free. Nothing is better than free.
thats one cleared advice mate,airdrops token is tradable to eth and since eth is second to the highest coin you can easily invest it,or you can trade to other alt that you might search only those you think has potential to grow.but better try to use google and youtube for deeper research for your own expense.sometimes its better that weve learn on our own that teached by somebody.coz the kearning that you can get will directly install to your brain
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:21:25 AM

I just heard a lot about Ethereum, I heard it is good to invest in Ethereum.. Aside from buying it, are there any signature campaign and payments via Ether? Any freelance site and accepting Ether as payment?

Any good source to earn Ether? Thank you!

Ether is hot today and you cant easily earn it by participating in signature campaigns , coz the last time I was checking signature campaigns do not give Eth. Instead trade other coins to eth. Or you can mine it. Me and my friends planned to build a mining rig but it consumes a lot current, so our plan was still pending. Although u can gain a small amount of eth in faucets, and airdrops.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

As I know there is no bounty campaigns which make payments in ETH. But you can find any type of job at Services section of this forum. There are a lot of bounties which pay in BTC.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:18:00 AM

I think, there are two ways from earn Ethereum.
1.Buy some Ethereum and start trade with altcoin and make more Ethereum.
2.Work with Bounty and signature campaign Who give direct Ethereum coin and Earn Ethereum.

The first one is the best option to earn Ethereum and use coins for trading or wait some time that value will rise.
The second one is to find an ICO that their token is based on ERC20 that can be applied and integrated into Ethereum wallet.
Additional, offer some services if you're a developer for example, instead of you'll be paid with cash - you can demand as cryptocurrency or Ethereum coins instead.
Last but not the least, Ethereum mining. This way of earning will require pre investment but not on buying ethereum coins but for good and epensive hardware that can mine more within a period of time.

yen10

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:45:49 AM

Well ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency out there, maybe second to bitcoin. Just like bitcoin, you can also mine it the way you mine bitcoin. There are also faucet that pays in ethereum. There are also investment platform for ethereum. You can also try exchangers, wherein you can exchange your token for bitcoin or ethereum. Most of the ICOs in signature campaign here in this forum pays in tokens that you can actually exchange for ethereum. Some of them actually pays directly in ethereum.
soljal543

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:06:50 PM

You can use faucethub or when you trade Airdrop for ethereum
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:13:29 PM

earn btc. then if you want alt coins trade some btc for it.

The metrics you need to consider is that never seen any signature campaign paying for Ethereum, You can put free ethereum from some faucets.

However it's best you go to buy and mine further go with an exchange to bitcoin by micro works or PTC
Also trade some alt and exchange them for ethereum.
layes07

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:16:12 PM

you got :
-buy
-mine
-faucet
that's the possible ways as far as i know
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:24:46 PM

I just heard a lot about Ethereum, I heard it is good to invest in Ethereum.. Aside from buying it, are there any signature campaign and payments via Ether? Any freelance site and accepting Ether as payment?

Any good source to earn Ether? Thank you!
I think the price of ETH is more in a stable direction, if you invest in the possibility of big profits that's little chance, you can get from mine but you must have mine tool and calculate your result with basic tariff of electricity whether it is feasible or not, there seems no bounty campaign that pays by using ETH.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Capeshifter

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:26:52 PM

The best thing you can do is buy Ether by selling fiat currencies. What that means is that you will have to find an exchange in your country that accepts FIAT currencies.. that might be easier said that done, depending on the country you live in. But it's usually very straight forward, you make a bank wire transfer and once the money arives at the exchange they send you the coins at the address at which you've indicated at the start. That's really the best way to get invested into Ether, don't try to join bounty campains or earn in another way (you can try of course) because until you do get that money, the price of Ether will have appreciated and you will have lost some of that upgain that could have been yours if you were invested.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:50:58 PM

Ethereum is more and more often called an alternative cryptocurrency of future. Those, who wish starting earning ETH, should better use an appropriate GPU and mine alts.
However, Buterin has his own opinion towards mining and earning ETH.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:48:22 PM

I think the best way to have ethereum is buying. In my opinion, it is a good time to buy ethereum or some other coins.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:53:05 PM

Let find some airdrop project to receive free coins. Or you can join in Bounty campaign of ICO project to get tokens. After that you can sell to receive ETH.

inul budis

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

maybe the campaign to get the etherium is to follow the bounty on the newly released project and with the altcoin we exchange on etherium because there is still no news that etherium held bounty and so on.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:42:37 PM

mining eth along as with the rest on spares as different miners software gives of option as collecting multiple coins at the same time to run the miner as connected to internet to pool position with the server and gains of return with decision of expends.

sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:58:37 PM

Receiving free coins from airdrop project. After that trade to earn ETH is the best way I would like to suggest you.

Alfredjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:06:47 AM

to earn more ethereum simply sign some airdrop to get some token.
ciplut

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:18:04 AM

how to get ethereum can be in some way that is: can by direct buying eth at currency exchange website or can by mine ethereum (mining ethereum) or by following bounty program that exist in altcoin bitcointalk forum
Rev1234

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:42:33 AM

Hello all,
You can collect coins participating to airdrops and / or bounties.
In some case is necessary to exchange coins to Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: