Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy crap heading past $1,000 !!!  (Read 4231 times)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:20:51 AM

You international market have been still waiting to see the price going past $1000 , right now the high was i think approx $940 it came,

but On November 2nd week in indian exchange we have seen the price of Bitcoin touching %1000+ but that time international market price was only $720 due to Demonetization of currency Bitcoin price touched so high and i have sold it and right back i got purchased and took the profit. and now back i am going to enjoy it high price.

Ya it is true that last month itself we Indians have witnessed the bitcoin price touching $1000 and it was due to 500 and 1000 currency getting banned due to curbing illegal activities off fake notes. But right now what price is going is the real one that price was just fake due to currency problem in India
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:40:32 PM

You international market have been still waiting to see the price going past $1000 , right now the high was i think approx $940 it came,

but On November 2nd week in indian exchange we have seen the price of Bitcoin touching %1000+ but that time international market price was only $720 due to Demonetization of currency Bitcoin price touched so high and i have sold it and right back i got purchased and took the profit. and now back i am going to enjoy it high price.

Ya it is true that last month itself we Indians have witnessed the bitcoin price touching $1000 and it was due to 500 and 1000 currency getting banned due to curbing illegal activities off fake notes. But right now what price is going is the real one that price was just fake due to currency problem in India

the price that were being reported from India and 1000 USD was from localbitcoins and that is the reason why it even went that high because they don't have many proper exchanges. as far as i know there is only one and most people are not even trading there, they use localbitcoins and on LB prices are always much higher than market price. so since the demand went up suddenly in India sellers there took advantage and put up a much higher price. and it didn't last much either!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:09:01 PM

prices will continue to rise. I believe that the current situation caused by the increasing number of bitcoin users in the world. deployment of bitcoin more evenly and also better than before. we will see the price of 1000USD some time soon.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:13:30 PM

We are gonna be richhhh!!!   Kiss Kiss Kiss
The price decrease before i sleep bitcoin hit $900 dollars and now it decrease $883.6 as the preev.com rate we have 3 hours left before christmas for those bitcoin holders please do keep pumping bitcoin let bitcoin hit the speculation price of 1,000$ for next year it will be another coin counting price again.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:27:40 PM

Remember, what goes up must come down. Don't be greedy guys.  Grin
Very true, but people dont understand it. They go mad in the dreams of getting rich. They keep on holding and holding and holding, thinking about becoming a billioner, but end up with no profit. At this time, it would be wise to sell atleast a part of your total btc and keep the rest for your dreams. Its obviously the right time to sell!

sell a few if you like ,get a nice car or blow a bit of cash
certaintly dont sell the majority as btc is still in its infancy
and a lot of growth is coming .......
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:31:02 PM

Remember, what goes up must come down. Don't be greedy guys.  Grin
Very true, but people dont understand it. They go mad in the dreams of getting rich. They keep on holding and holding and holding, thinking about becoming a billioner, but end up with no profit. At this time, it would be wise to sell atleast a part of your total btc and keep the rest for your dreams. Its obviously the right time to sell!

Most people are selling their coins now but at a high market price and hence they are not able to find buyers. Exchanges are offering a lower price than preev.com and hence sellers need to check what price is appropropriate and how much profit they would get by selling it. Due to the hiked price, buyers are not willing to invest in btc and are waiting for it to fall.

Last time when it reached $900, after few weeks the price went up to $1300 and fell directly to $800. These instabilities indicate that we should just sell instead of buying or holding.

there is always a dip after every sharp rise ,until there isnt ........ Cheesy
be careful if you dump your coins prematurely and the price keeps rising
so you are unable to buy them back .........
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:56:46 PM

prepare yourself for the price of $ 1,000. we may be rich if it has more than 20 BTC. but, I was not going to be easy to reach that price. although BTC prices rise so fast, but I guess it will only stabilize at a price of $ 899 - $ 900. but I hope that bitcoin prices reached $ 1,000 before the end of the year, and stabilized at the beginning of the year.
NamedUser

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:59:40 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Wow look at those bears getting thrown right out of the inner circle. Sorry bears, it's bull time.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:08:56 PM

This is two things. Manipulators playing the market and newbies falling for the same scam all over again. Bitcoins fundamentals are still flawed. It doesn't scale and is not anonymous by any means.
Your choice if you want to be stupid and get scammed out of your money by buying into this scam.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:25:44 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Wow look at those bears getting thrown right out of the inner circle. Sorry bears, it's bull time.

I never expected bitcoin to increase in December as it is a holiday season. But it is quite encouraging to see bitcoin rising in value. Seems like a Christmas and New Year gift to us from bitcoin. Buckle up for another hell of a ride!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:56:16 PM

I never expected bitcoin to increase in December as it is a holiday season. But it is quite encouraging to see bitcoin rising in value. Seems like a Christmas and New Year gift to us from bitcoin. Buckle up for another hell of a ride!

Well, Christmas and new year make bitcoin prices higher. although the price is not up to the $ 1,000, but I think soon bitcoin prices will rise. but, I believe, the price of $ 1,000 will be completely stable in 2017 do not need to panic with bitcoin rise today and remain relaxed.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

NemJoker

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:28:36 PM

Even if you had 500 coins, you wouldn't be all that "rich" at $1000/btc

3000-5000+ btc then yeah, I guess you are "rich"

half a million on my country and you can live like a king for the rest of your life. Average wage here is less then 1$ a day.

What country is that? Maybe I should just retire and live there...

Kyrgyzstan and I doubt you'll want to. It sucks here.
NemJoker

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:31:16 PM

half a million on my country and you can live like a king for the rest of your life. Average wage here is less then 1$ a day.

How much do you pay for the Internet and what device do you access it on?

Im lucky, I work for a foreign government so Im not in the same boat as most. But my internet does suck, but on the other hand it is free.

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:50:34 PM

How much do you pay for the Internet and what device do you access it on?

Im lucky, I work for a foreign government so Im not in the same boat as most. But my internet does suck, but on the other hand it is free.

aha ,cool
i was wondering how internet acess and a a computer / smartphone can be so cheap ....

No matter which country you live in owning a  little bit of mBTC/BTC  will put you ahead of the pack because youre aware of bitcoin this early and  99.99% of the world either dont know or dont care about it yet and it will  grow in value exponentially over the next few years  ...

warren buffett savs dont worry how much you can save ,its more important how early you get started and nobody knows more about money than him lol .........

warren buffett says " its not importasnt
NemJoker

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:03:05 PM

Me too man. One would think that december eveyone would be taking breaks from it but its the opposite, its pumping the most. I honnestly think $1000 is coming up in the next 2 days. What about you.

Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:10:33 PM

I pissed mah britches at dat GIF, I love da impregnible hulk! 

So we definitely on tha elevator an' somebody pressed tha UP buttons.  We only gots about $70 dollas more ta go, that ain't much.   We probably gon' be there fore the rooster crows.  Den tha sun gon' shine on all o' us!!
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:27:39 PM

Keep calm my friend. We're still not there and we might never because 1000$ is some sort of milestone, and I guess that the resistance will be very high at that point. I can't imagine how much people have set their sell point to 1000$ because it is a symbol.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:58:14 PM

Keep calm my friend. We're still not there and we might never because 1000$ is some sort of milestone, and I guess that the resistance will be very high at that point. I can't imagine how much people have set their sell point to 1000$ because it is a symbol.

I'm definitelt with you on this, but don't forget what BTCC boss has said about the price to break through the current all time high in 2017. Usually I ignore such predictions, but this coming from a person that influential is giving it a ton of extra weight. Also take in mind that BTCC is now leading in terms of trading volume. We have some interesting times ahead of us...
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:21:26 PM

This is two things. Manipulators playing the market and newbies falling for the same scam all over again. Bitcoins fundamentals are still flawed. It doesn't scale and is not anonymous by any means.
Your choice if you want to be stupid and get scammed out of your money by buying into this scam.

You can't fight human nature.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:35:53 PM

You wanna to say that bitcoin is just another mirage?  Lol,
Even though I believe the whole bitcoin supply are really able to be manipulated,
I cannot think when exactly that day will come ,
As long as you have cash enough why you don't give a try on bitcoin long term investment,  isn't it?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: