Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:09:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: impact of bitcoin on your daily life/business?  (Read 8464 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:29:17 PM

Bitcoin has a great impact on my daily life and not business, because I don't have any business yet. It do affect my time as well and it helped me managed my time in doing things that I don't normally do like in getting bitcoins from faucets and in gambling of bitcoin.

You got a long way ahead of you and the right thing to do first is to get free satoshi's on faucets and because you are a newbie you will need to experience first how to make a transaction and how the online wallet works but I think you should stay out of gambling first because that could cause you a lot and the risk involve in gambling are to high specially you are still a newbie.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:36:27 PM

If talking about impact on life. bitcoin has a great impact on my life and made my economy is getting better.
but I don't really use bitcoin for transactions or anything. I prefer to exchange it to fiat and use it. because there is nothing I can do with bitcoin in my country, in addition to online transactions using bitcoin.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 03:34:09 PM

hello
I have a question
what was impact of bitcoin on your daily life/business?
do you use bitcoin in your really life every days in your country?

well I have been earning bitcoin through some faucets at first then i manage to make some investment,and I don't have to go to work to a certain place and a certain time just to earn some money I am already earning it through my laptop and just an internet connection.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:37:36 AM

With bitcoin i am making my second source of income on the internet, daily when i am sleeping i used think what are tomorrow's plan with bitcoin. Now bitcoin has become second wife to me because i am mostly addicted to it in the form of earnings. Bitcoin is giving more money when compared to my job.
just wondering what's your current job? and what are you doing to earn bitcoin actually? as for me bitcoin earning never have more than my real job earning , do trading mostly get lost , do mining couldn't afford to buy expensive computer parts , electricity cost and other stuff, i just feel every online needs nowadays done by bitcoin and it was pretty much help.
Woah then you must have done a lot of things with bitcoin to earn more than your current job because compared to my case, I can hardly make ends meet with just only bitcoin. Although I can buy coffee and other drinks with bitcoin directly and cash out some fiat money using bitcoin ATMs, I still rely on my main job. Bitcoin is a source for saving money and for my pastimes.
looks like you were misunderstood , as i have mentioned above my bitcoin earning far below my real job earning means i just got a little amount of money from doing bitcoin business. and recently i'm not too often withdrawing my bitcoin to fiat as i have a plan for long term investment. wish in the future bitcoin could really make a contrast difference to everyone's live.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:25:11 PM

Bitcoin has a great impact on my daily life and not business, because I don't have any business yet. It do affect my time as well and it helped me managed my time in doing things that I don't normally do like in getting bitcoins from faucets and in gambling of bitcoin.

You got a long way ahead of you and the right thing to do first is to get free satoshi's on faucets and because you are a newbie you will need to experience first how to make a transaction and how the online wallet works but I think you should stay out of gambling first because that could cause you a lot and the risk involve in gambling are to high specially you are still a newbie.
Testing how the cryptocurrency works it's probably the only beneficial utility of faucets. There are people who think that it is possible to earn significant amounts on these websites, especially newbies, but experience always shows that this can cause a great loss of time, so my advice is to find other solutions if the purpose is to earn money.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:27:00 PM

Actually, bitcoin is a part and parcel of my life now because everyday I am using bitcoin for various reason.Again,I do shopping online everyday and I need bitcoin for sending payment.I also recharge my mobile with bitcoin.So,actually I am attached with bitcoin,it's making my life better & better.
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

hello
I have a question

I do not use bitcoin in a day but I wore it for a month, I usually use for paying installment payments motorcycle, buy tokens electricity, pay water bills, so there may not be an impact, if the price of bitcoin up keep it a big advantage for me because bitcoin value The exchange will rise and its impact is increasing my income from bitcoin
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:36:33 AM

hello
I have a question

bitcoin was very useful to me by now. Imagine all my expenses now was came from my bitcoin. Which I never expect to be happen to me in my entire life. That's why most of my relatives are being astonished for what I'm doing now. Sometimes they are thinking that my earnings with bitcoin is come from a syndicate, I just said why don't you search it for yourself so that you would know and discover what is bitcoin means to the people.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

Testing how the cryptocurrency works it's probably the only beneficial utility of faucets. There are people who think that it is possible to earn significant amounts on these websites, especially newbies, but experience always shows that this can cause a great loss of time, so my advice is to find other solutions if the purpose is to earn money.

Anyone will not surely earn big amounts on faucets the significant of it is just for experience purposes only but I think owner of faucets makes this kind of site because they also want to earn bitcoin but why bother making such sites if no one is using it, right? I think there are other people that taking their time in creating a network of people operating with just faucet and earning with it by a network of persons, and I think that we can use this to attract other people that are not aware of bitcoin and by doing these because it is free you can accumulate a number of people to the network that you started.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:21:26 AM

bitcoin would greatly affect my life at all at the moment. this time I can get more money than before to know bitcoin.
some work noticeably easier. I can work from home by simply using a computer. I am very grateful to be their bitcoin today.
Gembul

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:32:59 AM

bitcoin would greatly affect my life at all at the moment. this time I can get more money than before to know bitcoin.
some work noticeably easier. I can work from home by simply using a computer. I am very grateful to be their bitcoin today.

Yeah right, especially students like me. With bitcoin we can make money online without having to leave home. Because with trade I could get a sizeable profit. Here bitcoin can not be used to buy daily necessities directly, we must covert it first became fiat. In my opinion it is not very influential because it only requires a relatively short time. Thank you
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:06:43 AM

Yeah right, especially students like me. With bitcoin we can make money online without having to leave home. Because with trade I could get a sizeable profit. Here bitcoin can not be used to buy daily necessities directly, we must covert it first became fiat. In my opinion it is not very influential because it only requires a relatively short time. Thank you
Bitcoin is very ifluemtial and can be used for main mode of payment online. Its market are spreading that it can be used not only to make profit, but also to be used in shopping and doing transaction online. Bitcoin really affects my life. In just 3 moths in this field, I learned so much. This coin is gradually helping person's life to become better and convinince, hwnce bitcoin is very imfluential to all.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:18:03 AM

If talking about impact on life. bitcoin has a great impact on my life and made my economy is getting better.
but I don't really use bitcoin for transactions or anything. I prefer to exchange it to fiat and use it. because there is nothing I can do with bitcoin in my country, in addition to online transactions using bitcoin.
Bitcoin is widely used for online transactions and online shopping and business. So for all the countries there are some services available with bitcoin but online the shopping centers are also available online if you know about these places where you can shop with bitcoin then you will not need to convert your bitcoins to fiat and will buy directly with bitcoin.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:27:12 PM

yes, bitcoin have a lot of impact on my business and general lifestyle. without biotin I can't think of buying any gadgets and I couldn't afford to live a happy life because it works as a pocket money for me and I cant ask parent for lot of pocket money they will question 100 and 1 question so bitcoin is the perfect parent for me.and also sometimes I do training and I manage to earn few bucks just sitting the room. i thank my friends for helping me to trade and earn money.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:38:23 PM

Bitcoin is widely used for online transactions and online shopping and business. So for all the countries there are some services available with bitcoin but online the shopping centers are also available online if you know about these places where you can shop with bitcoin then you will not need to convert your bitcoins to fiat and will buy directly with bitcoin.

Not all are taking the credits in buying online by using bitcoin I don't see a lot of online shop that are accepting it and for the most popular one that are only accepting credit cards or paypal for transaction the majority of these sites are not accepting bitcoin that is why I think that we need to represent to these sites that using bitcoin transaction is totally safe, who knows they mighty think on accepting bitcoin fully.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

Currently, It doesn't have any impact to me at all because I'm still knew in bitcoin. I'll just meet a few people here and there talking about bitcoin. So maybe in the future It will have a greater impact on me similar to those of you guys who are enjoying having bitcoin in your wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Currently, It doesn't have any impact to me at all because I'm still knew in bitcoin. I'll just meet a few people here and there talking about bitcoin. So maybe in the future It will have a greater impact on me similar to those of you guys who are enjoying having bitcoin in your wallet.
Welcome to you. Just continue to study and do more research regarding bitcoin. I'm sure you'll enjoy bitcoin.
Bitcoin has been with me for a year and I am so thankful I found this, I am using it everyday and it changes our financial aspect, I don't do gambling what I just do is joining signature campaign and doing daily trade while I do have my own business and work as well. It helps me how to handle money well and to manage time.

Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

hello
I have a question

bitcoin was very useful to me by now. Imagine all my expenses now was came from my bitcoin. Which I never expect to be happen to me in my entire life. That's why most of my relatives are being astonished for what I'm doing now. Sometimes they are thinking that my earnings with bitcoin is come from a syndicate, I just said why don't you search it for yourself so that you would know and discover what is bitcoin means to the people.
I think the great advantage of Bitcoin is the ease with which people around the world can use their skills to produce something and make money. With fiat currency this is possible, but this is not something that can be done by integrating the participation of people around the world, without bureaucratic difficulties interfering in the process.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:07:14 AM

Bitcoin greatly affects my daily life because it is a good source of income during my free time. It can help me acquire things that I need in my daily life.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:27:37 AM

Bitcoin has affected my life to quite some extend.i earn my bitcoins during my free time through signature campaign .at the end of each month ,i sell my bitcoins through online transactions and buy all the stuffs through it .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: