Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Showers Is Back! [Raining FREE Satoshi In The Faucethub Chat Today!]  (Read 2000 times)
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:43:00 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 10:05:54 PM by Superhitech

BitcoinShowers.com will be raining satoshis in the Faucethub.io chat all day today to celebrate New Year's, so come join the FaucetHub community and of course, check out Bitcoin Showers for more free satoshis!

RE-INTRODUCING...
BITCOIN SHOWERS!!!
(http://bitcoinshowers.com)

It's been two years since Bitcoin Showers has been launched, and since we are always evolving, we've updated again! After a period of downtime, we are back up again with new updates, new features, a new script, and higher payouts. Thanks for sticking with us!

What Makes Us Different?

REWARDS HERE:

We currently give out 300 satoshis/hour.

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:

At Bitcoin Showers, you can easy keep track of all your claims and balance, with account creation.

DESIGN:

At Bitcoin Showers, we have an elegant, and clean looking design. We don't just have a white background. Our design is easy on the eyes, and clean and modern looking.

EASY ON THE EYES:

Part of our design is being easy on the eyes. Our faucet doesn't have ads spammed everywhere. While we do have ads, our faucet ads will not intrude your user experience in any way.

COOL UTILITIES:

We have many tools on our site for users to use!

EASY TO USE:

At Bitcoin Showers, it is clear what to do and where to claim.

MOBILE FRIENDLY:

At Bitcoin Showers, we are mobile friendly. You can visit us on your phone or tablet and claim from there!

We Hope You Enjoy Our Faucet!

Questions? PM me! I will try and get back to you as soon as possible.

We pay out directly to faucethub.io, the new micropayment processing system.

Please donate to help keep the faucet alive! 1G5Ca1n5Wvcu1HwRVaFB6MzkyZTX1ibiby

Please add us to your faucet rotators!

Go to: http://bitcoinshowers.com now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:43:14 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 09:48:29 PM by Superhitech

BitcoinShowers.com will be raining satoshis in the Faucethub.io chat all day today to celebrate New Year's, so come join the FaucetHub community and of course, check out Bitcoin Showers for more free satoshis!

Giveaway is over, thank you to everyone who participated!

We are also holding a LIVE satoshi giveaway to promote our re-opening! We will be online both here on the bitcointalk forums and the faucethub.io chat for the next few hours!

The first 30 users to sign up will get a 5000 satoshi bonus, directly to their Bitcoin Showers account. Withdraw instantly to faucethub.io!

Please note that newbies with less than 14 activity will not be allowed to participate, in order to prevent spam.

All you have to do is create an account on Bitcoin Showers (Make sure to put your bitcointalk username in the name slot when creating your account) then post here telling me you signed up at Bitcoin Showers, and I will credit the bonus to your account!

Cassielvandisse

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:55:22 AM

Registration done . Grin
If you increase rewards a little will be more better I think .  Cheesy
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:57:39 AM

Registration done . Grin
If you increase rewards a little will be more better I think .  Cheesy

Send me your username, and I will send the bonus!

I believe that our rewards are higher than the average industry rates, so for now they will stay that way in order to keep our faucet running.
If we get more support for our faucet, the rewards will definitely increase!
AvalonRychmon

Activity: 141
Merit: 24

Gr8.cc - Faucet Script

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 02:59:15 AM

I have Registered, Issue adding BTC Address but have messaged you on FaucetHub.io

Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:11:15 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 03:29:36 AM by Superhitech

I have Registered, Issue adding BTC Address but have messaged you on FaucetHub.io

Sent you the fix on Faucethub.io! The 5000 satoshi bonus has been added to your account!  Grin

Still giving away bonuses, sign up now!
jackchun

Activity: 332

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 03:53:21 AM

I have registered and claim once, is there any 5000 satoshis rewarded to my account and how can I withdraw from my account?
Thx!

Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:57:30 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 04:14:50 AM by Superhitech

I have registered and claim once, is there any 5000 satoshis rewarded to my account and how can I withdraw from my account?
Thx!

Your bonus has been sent! Click the "withdraw" tab in the top right of your screen on BitcoinShowers.com and you'll be able to withdraw directly to faucethub.io!  

(Do note that you have to set a bitcoin address beforehand in your settings)

Still giving away bonuses, sign up quickly!
Gameron

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:25:14 AM

I can't register  its telling me that I must disable my adblocks first but I'm already done disabling it since I used a lot of earning sites too. And 300 per hour is very low. If 300 every 30 minutes will be better.hope I'm able to try it.

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:29:15 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 04:50:01 AM by Superhitech

I can't register  its telling me that I must disable my adblocks first but I'm already done disabling it since I used a lot of earning sites too. And 300 per hour is very low. If 300 every 30 minutes will be better.hope I'm able to try it.

Did you make sure your adblock is disabled for the entire site?

300 per hour is very reasonable for now. Of course, if we get more support in the future, we will increase rewards! Bitcoin Showers is always evolving.

Going offline for now, however the giveaway is still on for the next 20 users! Just post here and I will send the 5000 satoshis to your account when I come back online!
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:55:22 AM

Hmmm 5k sat = 0.05$ Signup, but its better then nothing though, already registered, Grin
My account name is Azmud Vandillah
abrr

Activity: 326

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:59:29 AM

yes 5k is low amount
but my user name is :abrr
Bitckerz

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 05:10:46 AM

Just registered, username, bookego, have been promoting bitcoinshowers on my faucet list since the faucet opens with the pic of a tap, new design and a low payout threshold with above average rewards is good, but cannot find referral link, guess you forgot to implement that Tongue...also a suggestion, would not recommend using adsense Smiley
Gameron

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:20:51 AM

I can't register  its telling me that I must disable my adblocks first but I'm already done disabling it since I used a lot of earning sites too. And 300 per hour is very low. If 300 every 30 minutes will be better.hope I'm able to try it.

Did you make sure your adblock is disabled for the entire site?

300 per hour is very reasonable for now. Of course, if we get more support in the future, we will increase rewards! Bitcoin Showers is always evolving.

Going offline for now, however the giveaway is still on for the next 20 users! Just post here and I will send the 5000 satoshis to your account when I come back online!

Yep they always off but I'm fine now, I'm able to register. I'm sorry for saying 300 is very low I disregarded the value of bitcoin nowadays. Thanks for fast assistance.

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
rafolon

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 07:53:33 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 08:04:52 AM by rafolon

registered,
user: saulan

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:16:51 PM

Signed up, had a little trouble though, I had to remove my btc address then add it again, worked for me then.
Good to see you back.

User: Riz

And its gone.
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 06:05:19 PM

Sgiend up, but unable to add btc address:
is there a ref. link?

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:12:26 PM

Hmmm 5k sat = 0.05$ Signup, but its better then nothing though, already registered, Grin
My account name is Azmud Vandillah

yes 5k is low amount
but my user name is :abrr

registered,
user: saulan

Your bonuses have been sent!

Just registered, username, bookego, have been promoting bitcoinshowers on my faucet list since the faucet opens with the pic of a tap, new design and a low payout threshold with above average rewards is good, but cannot find referral link, guess you forgot to implement that Tongue...also a suggestion, would not recommend using adsense Smiley

Thanks for your compliments! We pride ourselves in the site's design.

As for referrals, we will implement that soon, this is just a beta phase. The thing about referrals is that we'd have to switch to a new database, so people would have to re-create their accounts, hence we are waiting for a bit before implementing a referral system.

I'd send the bonus, but for some reason can't find your account. PM me your email address and I will be happy to send you the bonus!

Signed up, had a little trouble though, I had to remove my btc address then add it again, worked for me then.
Good to see you back.

User: Riz

Good to see longtime users back!

Your bonus has been sent!

Sgiend up, but unable to add btc address:
is there a ref. link?

Try removing all the other fields except your BTC address, and then put your BTC address. Sometimes, if you have google autofill enabled, it will auto input other fields, making them invalid. As for referrals, we will implement that soon, this is just a beta phase.

What's your username on Bitcoin Showers?

Just saw your PM, bonus has been sent!
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:19:10 PM

I signed up !
jclick

** FREE SPACE **
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary